Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,407 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

How To Make 1.2million Naira Selling This Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 1.2million Naira Selling This Product (319 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 1.2million Naira Selling This Product by sellamarket(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2021
Hi and welcome to Winning Products (WP)!

Every day I am looking for new products to sell and I am sharing with you my top local arbitrage winning products. Constantly finding and testing winning products is the name of the game if you do Local Arbitrage. It is really important to come up with non-saturated hot products, with mass-market scaling possibilities.

This is where WP come in! The products I am showing you every day are originals and most of the time are not saturated. I am analyzing their data and selecting only the top products with high potential, or already selling in the market right now.

Today I will show you the winning product that you can start selling right now and make 1.2Million Naira.

PRODUCT NAME: CAR JUMP STARTER

SELLING PRICE: ₦45,000

PRODUCT COST: ₦19,000

PROFIT MARGIN: ₦26,000

COST PER PURCHASE(CPA): ₦1,500

NET PROFIT: ₦24,500 X 50 PCS = ₦1,225,000

If you are WP member, you will get access to Facebook Ad interests, behaviors, age, gender, location and copy you can use to sell only 50 pieces of this product and make more than 1.2Million naira every month!

Source: https://winningproducts.com.ng/how-to-make-1-2million-naira-selling-this-product/

Re: How To Make 1.2million Naira Selling This Product by sellamarket(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tbusted:
GOOD MORNING BOSS SELLAMARKET I BELIEVE IN YOU AND IN YOUR ABILITY EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU BEFORE. I AM JOBLESS FOR NOW DUE TO LACK OF JOB, BUT I HAVE AN ANDROID PHONE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH IT. I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU, AND BE EARNING LIKE YOU, PLEASE HELP TEACH AND SHOW ME HOW TO DO AFFILIATE MARKETING AND CPA MARKETING, TO ENABLE ME SURVIVE AND EARN A LIVING ONLINE IN THIS HARD ECONOMY. AM REALLY REALLY SICK AND TIRED OF POVERTY AND HARDSHIP. AND BESIDES DECEMBER IS AROUND THE CORNER. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER. HERE'S MY WHATSAPP NUMBER 08108026193. THANKS

Chat me up on WhatsApp -08117060247

(1) (Reply)

THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 / UBA Wins Africa’s Most Reliable, Global Bank 2021 Award / MONETIZATION Of Bank Instruments Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.