Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,948 members, 7,873,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience (52118 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Maxwell4404(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
If you remember what this is, life too sweetie abeg
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.., okay do it the way i want, he can't, okay darling go down on me and suck the hell out of the pussy, he can't , all he Knows was using his finger to dragged the clitoris ..that was so childish , suck the ass hole,he said nowhere... i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear. If women act like they don't like sex or enjoy it, you lots called us hypocrite, if we bare out our minds on how we feel about sex, how we want it, and how we hate boring sex, that when you confused lots start calling us hoe , olosho and all sort of demeaning names. So pathetic.

It seems most Nigerian men are not mentally sound seriously. Especially poverty stricken ones that full this forum. With this their attitudes they stupidly think i Vanessa, will attend to their dm. Una go wait tire, keep sending.

God bless America. During my stay in Ohio, i learned so much there. Here can never be there. It's incomparable. There you bare out your mind the way and manner you want it, without being insulted or being bullied.

I wish your pussy well
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Sirchiboy: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Rosaline5000:
I thought you love him for who he is shocked
The lady with big boobs I greet you
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Chuky7(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.., okay do it the way i want, he can't, okay darling go down on me and suck the hell out of the pussy, he can't , all he Knows was using his finger to dragged the clitoris ..that was so childish , suck the ass hole,he said nowhere... i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear. If women act like they don't like sex or enjoy it, you lots called us hypocrite, if we bare out our minds on how we feel about sex, how we want it, and how we hate boring sex, that when you confused lots start calling us hoe , olosho and all sort of demeaning names. So pathetic.

It seems most Nigerian men are not mentally sound seriously. Especially poverty stricken ones that full this forum. With this their attitudes they stupidly think i Vanessa, will attend to their dm. Una go wait tire, keep sending.

God bless America. During my stay in Ohio, i learned so much there. Here can never be there. It's incomparable. There you bare out your mind the way and manner you want it, without being insulted or being bullied.

babes no mind them jhor. Get your head how you like it. yolo
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Oh yeah....

I remember grin. My own case,I even tried to play cool by getting to her through the gospel....Me wey no dey g church,I just wor flow with the vibes Simply because my men dey push me cool.

Las las,those days don pass cha....These days,na with full voltage we take dey ginger dey reason with banny...If your mind no dey,tell.me ASAP so that make I move on with my life undecided. And no waste my time, because na me get the money to spend cool

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / 12 Attributes Of A Good Woman: / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.