Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,415 members, 7,881,522 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village (38919 Views)

Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia / INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by Abagworo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
This news is not detailed. I am sure there is more to it than banduts, robbers and unknown gunmen. Let's wait until the full gist is out.
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by samwillyco1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hope Uzodimma I hail you oooo
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by Sholaco: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
ipob/ESN killed in imo state and you tagged the killer bandits? Hahahahahaha shame. No be only bandits na boko haram iswap
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by Str8talk21: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Any Igbo man, woman,boy or girl bearing a muslim name will never be accepted in Igbo land. If You know you know.
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by HEBEI: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Who named him MUSA in the first place

Rest in peace.
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by InoGetJoy: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Blessednehy1:
What nonsense is Joe Igbokwe trying to spew out?
I'm from Imo state.
There's no place like Akwakuma Okporo Orlu in Imo state.
Akwakuma is in Owerri between Amakohia and Ubommiri.
Okporo is in Orlu between Amaifeke and Umutanze.

There is no link or intersection between Akwakuma and Okporo and the distance between these two areas is at least 45minutes to 60 minutes drive.

So I want to believe that Joe Igbokwe's account was hacked!

This is total deceit.
I was actually thinking he means something like Akwakuma orlu road (okporo), but I was at Akwakuma today and I didn't hear anything about anybody getting killed.
Joe Igbokwe has finally run mad
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by iyke2frankeze: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
The commissioner of dirty gutter spewing falsehood from Lagos state. Which part of Imo state bears such name?
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by Musrataman(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Golan007:
Village bandits a.k.a IPOB.

Na them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by pquaver(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Blessednehy1:
I'm from Imo state.

There is no link or intersection between Akwakuma and Okporo and the distance between these two areas is at least 45minutes to 60 minutes drive.

This is total deceit.

Stop being clever by half.. The road leads straight from akwakuwa to orlu.. He is correct is like saying Oshodi apapa road.. Oshodi is not apapa but along that straight road u find your self at both locations depending on your directions. Joe igbokwe is right i am from imo too and grew up there so I know exactly what he is saying.. He just reported a murder but because the murder is from people you like you want to discredit it.. The mans life is as important as end Sars people so as u abuse Tinubu and Buhari's for end Sars Musa life should also be fought for that justice be netted on his killers.. T

This is what will kill igboland.. See white and call it black.
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by bergs2: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Blessednehy1:
I'm from Imo state.

This is total deceit.

You don't know Joe at all:
What you saw above is his usual trade. He does that both for clout and inspiration (He gets inspired when he lies.)
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by pure35: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Abeg were be akwakuma okporo orlu is? Rest in peace musa.
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by mu2sa2: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
At this rate by 2040 igbos would have wiped themselves out of existence.
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by yahmohy27: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Golan007:
Village bandits a.k.a IPOB.
Thank you.Igbos are terrorist oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by Selfmotivated: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is sad... Every one should protect himself, no one is secure. Government has failed in his part
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by Zicolewrld: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
�Tech world �
Join group to find buyers and sellers online, also crypto buyers and sellers.
Don't miss out on this.
https://zeroquiz.com/?url=Ly8vbW9iaWxlL2xvZ2luLz9pPSZhbXA7aT1RUEpLSw==&rLiEf
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by jumpmasta(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Blessednehy1:
I'm from Imo state.

There is no link or intersection between Akwakuma and Okporo and the distance between these two areas is at

This is total deceit.
Don’t say what you don’t know . That is my village . Umuokpara Akwakuma , Okporo , Orlu . It is near Amaifeke .
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by handyman90: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
ey
yahmohy27:

Thank you.Igbos are terrorist oo!

Any terrorist organisation without suicide bombers still dey learn work. Where ipob bomb?
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by Phcmayor(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
care4you:
You are a fool ask me why!
Your father is a fool ask me why
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by houseontherock: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
What kinda news is this? Returned from where?
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by Amanda4life: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
RHAE MAN SUPPOSE DO CHANGE OF NAME BEFORE travelling TO IMO STATE
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by Indabawa1987: 2:02am On Nov 19, 2021
No surprise the Dotian with their normal business as usual, even if their mirage agitation were realized, drugs, prostitutions, robbery, 419, and babies from their factories will be their top export in the bia-fraud nation our 2nd Swaziland in Africa with their supreme leader ruling from hi under grounds cell room at 9ja correctional center/facility where he will be reformed.
Re: Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village by DOTian: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Indabawa1987:
No surprise the Dotian with their
normal business as usual, even if
their mirage agitation were realized,
drugs, prostitutions, robbery, 419,
and babies from their factories will
be their top export in the bia-fraud
nation our 2nd Swaziland in Africa
with their supreme leader ruling
from hi under grounds cell room at
9ja correctional center/facility
where he will be reformed.
Bia this nkîta ara,
Stop mentioning my name up and down..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) / President Buhari At World Future Energy Summit 2016 - Photos / Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.