Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,154 members, 7,943,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) (85490 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) / Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message / Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by atonement12: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
philip0906:

[s]Work hard, so you'll distribute your money to the poor, sanctimonious pr!ck[/s]!
Bloody online sadistic fellow! smiley
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by mediainc: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Blessed is the hand that giveth forever. Stingy people might have money in the bank,but their life is so small and miserable.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by Adaanna(f): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
computersoft: wink You really succeed in making me hungry with those your snacks.. smiley You really succeed in making me hungry with those your snacks..

Come patronize me na grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by atonement12: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
dotedote:

As his financial adviser wey you be na.
Wetin concern you busy body?
Send am your own advise, him no go charge you. shocked
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by eallstar: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Peace081:
Waiting patiently for Chioma own grin
U go wait tire
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by philip0906(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
atonement12:
[s]Bloody online sadistic fellow[/s]! smiley
Go and hustle! Gate keeper of the poor.
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chioma right now: "which kine wahala be dis?"

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mercychen:

All na eye service. Forget that thing. Whatever it is though, she tried.

The other ones he gave more?
How did you know he them more?

The expensive designer bag he bought for imade which the mother rocks to outings, has he bought such expensive things for the others or even his heir, ifeanyin?

She knows what she's doing.
Which rubbish heir? Imade is his first born and heir, you people can hang yourselves cos he is not displacing his first born for any rubbish son.
Davido helped Chioma to get N100m cooking show, she didn't do it but preferred to fvck about and press breast on Internet, whose fault? Who else got such opportunity?
Chioma spent most of her pregnancy period in U.K., gave birth there and stayed for another 6 months with Peruzzi, all expenses on Davido. Imade was born here, how come na bag dey choke una?
He bought N12m Rolex watch amongst others for Chioma, they spent N11m in a Dubai mall amongst others.
Did Chioma ever crossed Nigerian border before Davido? How many times did she travel out? Was Chioma not entering Private jet? Only once that Imade entered, she wanted to die. Did Davido not buy gifts on his birthday? How come una wan die for bag?
Imagine competing with someone's first born? Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by atonement12: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
philip0906:

Go and hustle! Gate keeper of the poor.
You want to teach your 'daddy' how to hustle?
Sociopathic child! undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by assent: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
grin

Smart girl.

She sure knows that the money will get back to her in hundred fold. Chioma should follow suit in.

Not necessarily.

She is just a responsible woman and not a typical stupid Nigerian girl that thinks the man must do it all for her.
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by daddytime(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
redcliff:

financial adviser. when e reach your turn do am like that.. yeye..

grin grin grin

Una get mouth die....shuooo
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by redcliff: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
atonement12:
.. "better position...??"- You are nothing but an online cynical non-entity? angry

okay.
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by olamakinde(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
grin

Smart girl.

She sure knows that the money will get back to her in hundred fold. Chioma should follow suit in.
you can join them too
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by philip0906(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
atonement12:
You want to teach your 'daddy' how to hustle?
Sociopathic child! undecided
My daddy will not be on nairaland holding bambiala plate on behalf of the poor. Except you say it's something your own daddy does, then it will be understandable that it's hereditary. eleribu!
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Davido is not even romantical, what is mama imade?
what about Mummy imade??
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by realstars: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
She don hitt.
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
The Igbo one go rather collect than to give grin

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by dapolaw(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
So what stops you from also calling out your friends to donate to you so that you can build an orphanage home?

atonement12:
David Adeleke(Davido) should use those donations to build a standard orphanage/motherless children's home(s), preferably in his hometown.
The names of the donors should be printed on a plaque and placed at the entrance to the home(s).
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by atonement12: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
redcliff:

okay.
Whoever you may think you are, or whatever you may think you may have achieved, or whatever number of people you may think you influence, or can order around, you are completely nothing in the eyes of your creator, except you show a bit of humanity, especially to children!
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bloggers were una dey?
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by atonement12: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
philip0906:

My daddy will not be on nairaland holding bambiala plate on behalf of the poor. Except you say it's something your own daddy does, then it will be understandable that it's hereditary. eleribu!
Stop wasting your time with your childish and unintelligent diatribe. wink
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by atonement12: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
dapolaw:
So what stops you from also calling out your friends to donate to you so that you can build an orphanage home?

Another ldle naija youth. angry
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by atonement12: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
zicoraads:

He can use to club all week, it's his.
Please direct your clubbing advise to him, boy!
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by kay29000(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
grin

Smart girl.

Exactly
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by Reeberry: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
HEBEI:

Mummy Imade, thank you oohh wink

Waiting for Mummy Ifeanyi to send her own cool

Okafor's law no dey disappoint.

Telling her thank you for what? All these Una eye service comments. undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by Muwq: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by philip0906(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
atonement12:
[s]Stop wasting your time with your childish and unintelligent diatribe[/s]. wink
Go and hustle, while at it hold ya bambiala plate well...Else the poor you so want to epp will feast on your broke nyash.
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by HEBEI: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Reeberry:
Telling her thank you for what? All these Una eye service comments. undecided
"eye service" as if I know Davido or any of his baby mamas.

Never mind ya business shocked
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by otomatic(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
atonement12:
David Adeleke(Davido) should use those donations to build a standard orphanage/motherless children's home(s), preferably in his hometown.
The names of the donors should be printed on a plaque and placed at the entrance to the home(s).

But that was not the purpose of his request for money na.
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
killmods:

What schooling stuffs.. meanwhile wetin be ur relationship with BDC?
Its a shop beside where I worked at, the guy said I should help him look for customers and he will pay me they buy or sell fx from him
Nisgs (nigeria institute of surveying and geoinformatics Students) dues for freshers 3k.
And bph111 (physics) text book and labcoat
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=107741669][/quote]Why did you keep writing Benin, Benin everywhere?
Didn't we tell you Sophia was Benin here on nairaland?
But you people kept insisting she is Yoruba,insulting the heck out of the poor girl's life,calling her unprintable names when she has done you no wrong,just cos of your hatred for Yoruba, kai!
That girl really suffered for una hands here o! grin grin grin
I never thought I would live to see the day Igbo on nairaland will suggest Davido marry Sophie like you did up there.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) by Abujaexpress: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
Giving is an act and it is always appreciated and reciprocated. Show me a giver and I'll show you a man or woman whose gates are continually open. Hence the prayer, God bless the giver.
You are a covenant child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.