Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,472 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Scared At First! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared At First! (1739 Views)

So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday / Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared At First! by Deborah98(f): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Okay we've seen how Davido and his likes set the whole internet on fire and left tongues wagging. The truth is that people get what they give. And now people especially on this forum have been compelled to call out their friends to act in same manner. A lot of people have been posting about this and I decided to join.
Note this isn't an act of begging, manipulation or subtle deception. It's just for the sake of the fun and love we have for each other especially members of this great and noble forum.
So if I mention you here, kindly reciprocate or walk away,I don't even know most of these people just saw a post or two about them and decided to add them based on their powerful dispositions here.
Waterwalker5
esosuo2
olamide0147
AnkaleAnkale
justdare
Nehyooh
Escobar98
Righteousness2
Madam Vanessa
Senior writer
Chirowan
Bobosky123
felong
Fengchui
Freemadela4
auforobong
Kunlegboye
Abimic
Clinton
JUeLiZ
nBag
Kunzyomi
Wille255
Prof800
Yakubu113
Perdollar
Charisma01
GEEBITE
prophet fire
Iceberg3.
Well I have to stop here. To add
Sapphire and Yusufisrealj. Angels still exist
Re: Scared At First! by Godada(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Scared At First! by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido told us what he wanted to do with his money. What will you do with the money we give freely?

1 Like

Re: Scared At First! by Smartb0y: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido songs brings us happiness.
What have you ever done for your country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scared At First! by Deborah98(f): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Davido told us what he wanted to do with his money. What will you do with the money we give freely?
utilize it properly and efficiently. Go back to school and set up a small scale business sad
Re: Scared At First! by Deborah98(f): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Smartb0y:
Davido songs brings us happiness.
What have you ever done for your country?
Preaching peace and love. And calling out the government to sit up in areas of urgent attention.
Re: Scared At First! by Deborah98(f): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Scared At First! by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
utilize it properly and efficiently. Go back to school and set up a small scale business sad

Okay, I'll send mine now.
Re: Scared At First! by Lilsameey: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
Okay we've seen how Davido and his likes set the whole internet on fire and left tongues wagging. The truth is that people get what they give. And now people especially on this forum have been compelled to call out their friends to act in same manner. A lot of people have been posting about this and I decided to join.
Note this isn't an act of begging, manipulation or subtle deception. It's just for the sake of the fun and love we have for each other especially members of this great and noble forum.
So if I mention you here, kindly reciprocate or walk away,I don't even know most of these people just saw a post or two about them and decided to add them based on their powerful dispositions here.
Waterwalker5
esosuo2
olamide0147
AnkaleAnkale
justdare
Nehyooh
Escobar98
Righteousness2
Madam Vanessa
Senior writer
Chirowan
Bobosky123
felong
Fengchui
Freemadela4
auforobong
Kunlegboye
Abimic
Clinton
JUeLiZ
nBag
Kunzyomi
Wille255
Prof800
Yakubu113
Perdollar
Charisma01
GEEBITE
prophet fire
Iceberg3.
Well I have to stop here. To add
Sapphire and Yusufisrealj. Angels still exist .
My aza is 0037901874 Stanbic IBTC.
D don give u sure odds abi? grin
Re: Scared At First! by Deborah98(f): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Okay, I'll send mine now.
Thank you
Re: Scared At First! by Deborah98(f): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lilsameey:
D don give u sure odds abi? grin
I no be football person cry...
Re: Scared At First! by Lilsameey: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
I no be football person cry...
E no mean nah, Sha no enter betting. Oya go find work and find better friends too grin
Re: Scared At First! by Deborah98(f): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lilsameey:
E no mean nah, Sha no enter betting. Oya go find work and find better friends too grin
Small cruise I'm catching uncle wants to be serious about it... Anyways thanks for your advice.
Re: Scared At First! by Lilsameey: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
Small cruise I'm catching uncle wants to be serious about it... Anyways thanks for your advice.
Me sef dey catch cruise oooo, I just drop dat advice join Sha based on wetin dey sup wit me recently.
Re: Scared At First! by Deborah98(f): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lilsameey:
Me sef dey catch cruise oooo, I just drop dat advice join Sha based on wetin dey sup wit me recently.
Okay, Thanks.
Re: Scared At First! by Truvelisback(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
No commess.
Re: Scared At First! by Rayd502(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Will you post receipts like Davido did?

2 Likes

Re: Scared At First! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
You didn't call my name so...

(1) (Reply)

Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love / I Gave My Uncle’s Girlfriend A Taste,now She Has Come Back For More .. / Nigerian Couple Filmed Having S3x In Their Hotel Room As Onlookers Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.