Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,188 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) (84563 Views)

Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by ugotaya: 1:43am On Nov 19, 2021
BrickDevo:
Funny i must say grin, if these were true, then i don't see the impact of giving to someone who have, not just have, but someone who have it in abundance, i see no good deeds here. Ps. I like davido heard he helps people.

Even Nasboi made the list, that shit is funny...
Seyi Tinubu? As in tinubu shocked

They collected from the ones with 1 gift each who refuses to use thier gifts and the gifts were taken and given to whom that already has 10 gifts.

Okay, here is the fact ...if you don't make good use of your brain,time and power it will be pass down to others.

The same law that makes the poor to be poor er and the rich to be richer.

Hope your inner eyes can see that egbe eye leye nko
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by davidguitar20: 2:03am On Nov 19, 2021
please help am in seriously in need of cash to pay my school fees,am an orphan and the little money i can gather from side hustle is not enough to pay my tuition and hand out please may God bless you abundantly as you help your brother to succed in life am in 400level Criminology student in EKSU alc name: Aina Oladele Oluwaseun. alc number: 0223344402 wema bank

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by tunize(m): 2:48am On Nov 19, 2021
Siberia01:
shocked
I so much envy Nigerian celebrities
Nigerian celebrities are one of the richest people on earth...
Most Nigerian celebrities are bigger than most tech guys in the US.....like Zuckerberg and musk
Can you see how your wasting precious time to study ..
Note...
No first class student is there on the list

No engineer is there
No doctor
No proffessors...
No banker
No scientist....

All of the above professions
Most of them don't even have up to 500k
In their account...

The earlier you drop out Now...
The better
Most Nigerian celebrities are bigger than who? you come even call Mark Zuckerberg I get you shall Nigerian celebrities are really big in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
Congratulations to him grin grin my own fans how far? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Not too far o
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by HRMK: 5:17am On Nov 19, 2021
SO,OBA ELEGUSHI,TOO CULD SEND #5M TO DAVIDO,SON OF A BILLIONAIRE?HASNT HE ANY OF HIS SUBJECTS OR RLNS IN NEED OF SUCH MONEY?NIGERIANS WITH CHEAP PUBLICITY!TOO BAD!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Elidrisy20: 5:33am On Nov 19, 2021
samuel900:
WHO GO BLESS THE POOR?? 0034629603 Gtbank Bamidele S.
go find work
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by charixel: 5:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Is not by hustle but grace...

If you know, you know...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by ericmor: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2021
Geeman74:
Na WA ooo. Checking this list I saw Dorothy and Nengi. I thought Laycon won the edition this two featured in . He even has severall endorsement and a thriving music career. But I never hear of Dorothy or Nengi business and they done run drop N 1 million. Hmmm. The future is female truly.

They are returning part of the money he paid them so they can get more and more customers. If u know u know
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2021
generalwo:
.... I believe your account is red too.... Oya pull the same stunt make we see the outcome

I am no beggar. Thankyou.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2021
fof1:

Rubbish...Do ur Own make we see... Bad Belle dey worry U O!

I am no beggar. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2021
endallinfection:
Pull yours ..Bad Belle

marcopollo:

You pull your own stunt, too, na.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2021
sammuell:

Do if e easy

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Alusiizizi(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Kay25:

the red in his account is far better than any green u ever had

Really?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2021
In this life just have money.Poverty is a dangerous disease
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Alusiizizi(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2021
generalwo:
.... I believe your account is red too.... Oya pull the same stunt make we see the outcome

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by quinox947: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
Congratulations to him grin grin my own fans how far? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Several slaps unlimited. If you so wish, I can be so generous with a hundred. Lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Agboconsult1(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Their fans that listen to their songs hardly get anything.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by IkemChris(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:

Continue standing there like tree

Lol we are firmly standing lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by ayo2008: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2021
The main problem is the citizens not our leaders. I believe we can raise money for many indigent citizens in this country and help the downtrodden to be financially empowered and live a better life which at the long run make the country better again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by shegz24(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2021
Wait... Chike get 1m to give out just like that.

Wawu!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by mbaka0433: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2021
And prince emeka ani of nollywood is looking for just 5m for his medical eye surgery..... This life no balance at all
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by TobbiLegendi(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Na bank wey davido dey use
I wan dey use now
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Phillipwale: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2021
https://hc-video.xyz/4135640201848150/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Oceanfield: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2021
shocked
Alusiizizi:
Instead of Davido to admit that his account is red, he pulls off cheap stunt.
sad shocked lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Kraytur: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Boniwhite: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2021
Ray07:
you even get time reply am. If not for education, e go see, hold that phone way e use typed the trash sad.
You wey go school wetin you don invent? You are pained that the so called certificate you graduates brag about doesnt equate to having more money.
60% of america's millionaire are the so called illiterates!
my primary sch teacher said i wont amount to nothing cos i no too sabi book, fast foward to last year i met him at a village bar looking hungry and unkempt& i ordered beer 4 him & toss him a few cash
the thing is nigeria so called graduate are arrogant! Thinking life revolves around certificate only!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by PoshLines5: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Alusiizizi:
Instead of Davido to admit that his account is red, he pulls off cheap stunt.

Guy even i :of e broke, under 24hrs, already a millonaire back, the main story is make it in this life, you can neva be poor shocked
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Edun00700: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Boniwhite: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Godispeace:
See educated illiterate fuul. Professional don't show up wealth . We have over one million millionaires among Nigeria professionals ediot better face ur book and stop fooling yourself that ur crimes u till will fetch u millions will send u to jail or death one day. Very soon if u don't repent Oponu shocked shocked cool
Nigerian so called professionals are either broke or into shady deals you are just pained that the so called certificate you graduate parade up&down can barely pay your bills
i even saw one professional with suit and tie queeing behind me at bread and beans joint 4 iya bashira side the other day. cool
Godispeace:
See educated illiterate fuul. Professional don't show up wealth . We have over one million millionaires among Nigeria professionals ediot better face ur book and stop fooling yourself that ur crimes u till will fetch u millions will send u to jail or death one day. Very soon if u don't repent Oponu shocked shocked cool
Ni
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) by Alusiizizi(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2021
PoshLines5:

Guy even i :of e broke, under 24hrs, already a millonaire back, the main story is make it in this life, you can neva be poor shocked
The real story is the point of all this. A broke entertainer uses almost 1 billion Naira for a rolls royce but cannot afford to import it into the country, so has to beg for money to do this. What does that speak of regarding wisdom, financial responsibility and the prudence of all those who support and send money to him. That is the real story in this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.