Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Adele 30 Leaked Album Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Adele 30 Leaked Album Download (1480 Views)

Full. Download: Adele 21 Album Zip / Download All Adele Mixtapes / Download Kanye West Ft Lil Pump And Adele I Love It Instrumental (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele 30 Leaked Album Download by atuag: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Adele – ’30’ ZIP DOWNLOAD
Adele – ’30’: Britsh Singer, Adele releases her ever anticipating album titled ’30’.

DOWNLOAD HERE>>> https://coub.com/stories/1136778-download-full-album-adele-30-rar-zip

Adele revealed to Vogue that the album wasn’t for only her, but also her 9-year-old son, Angelo. “I just felt like I wanted to explain to him, through this record, when he’s in his twenties or thirties, who I am and why I voluntarily chose to dismantle his entire life in the pursuit of my own happiness,” she said. “It made him really unhappy sometimes. And that’s a real wound for me that I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to heal.”

“I feel like this album is self-destruction… then self-reflection and then sort of self-redemption,” she explained. “But I feel ready. I really want people to hear my side of the story this time.”

Album Tracklist :
1. «Strangers By Nature»
2. «Easy On Me»
3. «My Little Love»
4. «Cry Your Heart Out»
5. «Oh My God»
6. «Can I Get It»
7. «I Drink Wine»
8. «All Night Parking (interlude with Erroll Garner)»
9. «Woman Like Me»
10. «Hold On»
11. «To Be Loved»
12. «Love Is a Game»

(ENJOY!

Download Below

(1) (Reply)

New Heat: Yq Ft Mi, Eldee, Naeto C, Ice Prince & Banky W – E Fi Mile(remix) / Whats Top Radio's Call In Numbers / Asa Releases Preview Of New Single – Beautiful Perfection. [listen And Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.