Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Nigerian Immigration Management Commission Officials Want To Frustrate Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Nigerian Immigration Management Commission Officials Want To Frustrate Me (411 Views)

You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More / That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally / How LUTH Officials Conspired With Brother’s Lover To Hide, Loot Him: Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Immigration Management Commission Officials Want To Frustrate Me by Wanbissaka: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Good day good people it seems there are no good institutions in Nigeria anymore. I applied 4 national ID card 2 weeks ago but up to you now they have refused to validate the ID card. I need this ID card to unfreeze my student account in which mine school fees is currently locked up in. I went there this morning to ask them the issue wrong with it. They told me that I had to pay 5000 naira for them to validate it immediately or I wait until anytime your system decides to validate it. The lady in question said it may take weeks.This is after me giving her 2k for her to make my ID card process quickly. My exam starts tomorrow. I don't just know what to do anymore

(1) (Reply)

Foodscaping In Geneva Switzerland. / Gorontula Fruit + It's Syrup + ( Pay On Delivery Only ) 100% Secured. / Families Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.