Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Behold ‘my Son Hunter’ Star Seen Coked Up And Passed Out In Biden Flick - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Behold ‘my Son Hunter’ Star Seen Coked Up And Passed Out In Biden Flick (282 Views)

The Guy Passed Out… Try Not To Laugh / When The Bush Meat Catch The Hunter! / I Kill My Son For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behold ‘my Son Hunter’ Star Seen Coked Up And Passed Out In Biden Flick by philstone(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Laurence Fox the leading man is displayed in lurid new photos playing a drug-addled first son Hunter Biden in a scene that manifest him passed out sequel to snorting cocaine off the breast of a skimpy clothing clad woman.
Another yet shows Hunter/Fox creating the pricey artwork that’s raised worries about possible influence peddling.
The pictures were posted Wednesday on the Twitter account of “My Son Hunter,” along with the caption “Beautiful Things” — a sardonic reference to the not long ago memoir written by President Biden’s scandal-scarred son, who’s admitted repeated struggles with drug and alcohol addictions.
Read More .....https://www.newssourge.com/behold-my-son-hunter-star-seen-coked-up-and-passed-out-in-biden-flick/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Girl Rejects Car Gift From Boy Friend / Free 1gb Subscription To 200 People / NEW ALERT!!!!!! See The BEST 2021 Have Achieved.�� After Viewing This, You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.