Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,937 members, 7,935,984 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:34 PM

.... - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (11634 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Kwem(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ecash2030:

Don't mind the haters...their hatred stems from the fact that Aba belongs to Ngwa people. They also know that we have the population more than them all....they can't curse whom God has blessed.
ewu you're not different from the stupid op.. ngwa is igbo and igbo is ngwa inugoya
Re: .... by Waterysperm: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some our of people are plainly stupid. One idiot after taking Osogbo weed came out to say that Ngwa land is not Igbo and some of you guys started replying him. This thread should have died in the first page. Tomorrow he will come out to say that Nnewi is not Igbo and you people will reply him again. There are certain topics that we should not be commenting on. Udo diri unu.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Ecash2030: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
Just as you thought that Ikwerre rejecting the Igbo tag has no home base support...
The biggest problem you guys have is the believe that anyone who sounded different from other south easterners is not from South East...
Ndiala Ndiala...
Hunu a disi inu hwe... unu eweghi si ogugu isi... O di si kwa ka ogwe unu ji agata la onu shi eri ihe. ...

For those telling me to go to ariaria...
Only if you know me and my status in Abia politics...
You will be weeping for the so called Igbo Nation....
Who wants to associate with a tribe without direction...

God bless you Nwannem Nwoko...I keep saying it,the present Ngwa boys are not smilling. Igbos are haters and wailers. Other Nigerians are aware of this. We are proudly Ngwa people. Haters can hug transformer.
While will a hard core Ngwa like me associate with a tribe that never considered Ngwa as their brother....
Re: .... by Nigercity: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kwem:
ewu you're not different from the stupid op.. ngwa is igbo and igbo is ngwa inugoya

He wouldn't understand what you are typing
Cos he is not from ngwa grin grin grin

Tell him to come to ngwaland
And watch his reaction
Re: .... by Ecash2030: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
Just as you thought that Ikwerre rejecting the Igbo tag has no home base support...
The biggest problem you guys have is the believe that anyone who sounded different from other south easterners is not from South East...
Ndiala Ndiala...
Hunu a disi inu hwe... unu eweghi si ogugu isi... O di si kwa ka ogwe unu ji agata la onu shi eri ihe. ...

For those telling me to go to ariaria...
Only if you know me and my status in Abia politics...
You will be weeping for the so called Igbo Nation....
Who wants to associate with a tribe without direction...

While will a hard core Ngwa like me associate with a tribe that never considered Ngwa as their brother....

God bless you Nwannem Nwoko...I keep saying it,the present Ngwa boys are not smilling. Igbos are haters and wailers. Other Nigerians are aware of this. We are proudly Ngwa people. Haters can hug transformer.
Re: .... by Ecash2030: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
It is...
NGWA does not have media visibility... that why you don't hear about it... except during election...
If you are from Ngwa ... With the comments of Igbo people here will you still want to be identified as Igbo and not Ngwa....

We showed Igbo love...
The took it for granted, thinking we are fools...
But we will show Igbos hatred...
The Ikwerre people warned us...
But we have Learnt our lessons...

A DI KWA ESE ABIRI LA EXPRESS ROAD

We have tolerated them for long....the same rubbish they tried in Lagos, Kano and PH
Re: .... by Ecash2030: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
paramakina202:

Abia state political structure is in hands of old Bende.

This one is dreaming grin grin
Re: .... by Kwem(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigercity:

He wouldn't understand what you are typing
Cos he is not from ngwa grin grin grin

Tell him to come to ngwaland
And watch his reaction
the fact he is yet to respond in the manner I write to him should make you know he is an impostor....
Re: .... by Ecash2030: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Idafire:

We the Ijaws welcome you bro.
What you started has been paining them but they wanted to turn it to cruise which they failed. They hate truth whenever it's told them.

You hit them well.

They hate the truth bro. We are tired of their greed and hatred. We are Ngwa, and we are proud of it.

1 Like

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigercity:

Someone seating close to me
Just cursed the idiot in ngwa dialect grin cheesy grin

I can't stop laughing
Nairaland should have a voice note button ... grin grin grin
Alot of jobless ijaw people on this platform

Lollllllllllllllllll

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ecash2030:

They hate the truth bro. We are tired of their greed and hatred. We are Ngwa, and we are proud of it.

Oga you still dey learn work

Re: .... by Kwem(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
It is...
NGWA does not have media visibility... that why you don't hear about it... except during election...
If you are from Ngwa ... With the comments of Igbo people here will you still want to be identified as Igbo and not Ngwa....

We showed Igbo love...
The took it for granted, thinking we are fools...
But we will show Igbos hatred...
The Ikwerre people warned us...
But we have Learnt our lessons...

A DI KWA ESE ABIRI LA EXPRESS ROAD

You see this your last sentence you're trying to write in ngwa dialect was wrong...
Now correct it let me see as an ngwa man you claim to be...
Re: .... by Ecash2030: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Osagyefo98:
One Inconsequential nonenties disturbing the peace of others.

Since you guys are not garrout.

Of what value are you guys to ndigbo?

With this filth and pig system of living una want come dey form James bond?

Ara na Apu unu...

Yorubas, Hausas ,Fulanis knows you guys wella. We are tired of your hatred and greed. We are Ngwa people and we are proud of it.
Re: .... by gressie(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
All his threads up and down, all I can see is the hands of FG over it, but they should also have at the back of their minds Igbo's are not people you easily cajole. All this is the lent they going through just to stop Biafra.

1 Like

Re: .... by Kwem(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ecash2030:

stf learner... Otila reshiakwagi there lol...
Re: .... by Ecash2030: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
eduora:
Ngwa will not win the next governorship election for 2023.mark my prediction

E go clear you for eye.... grin grin
Re: .... by Ikpeyi: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigercity:

grin grin grin grin
No
They idiot behind this particular one
Is different
He is very close to being caught.
He is a known Igbo chronic hater
But relax
Very soon, everything will stew

We the Ngwa youths have issued a press statement on this matter. We are not Igbos. We are Ngwa Ethnic Nationality. We are proud of who we are. We have learnt our lessons. Igbos should let us be.
Be believe in one united, indivisible and prosperous Nigeria.
Re: .... by Ikpeyi: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
From claiming that I'm ChinenyeN to claiming that I'm Avely brother..
Madne*s...
You will soon claim that I'm Wike..

grin grin Nwanne na dia way... I prefer a Yoruba,Hausa or even Fulani as a brother, than those noise makers.
Re: .... by Kwem(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Why did you change the title, defeated

You even delete your write ups. Sorry bro but no go commit suicide... And oh yes Jesus is coming soon so stop spreading false information.... And appreciate your ethnicity lol
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
=107866181:

You see this your last sentence you're trying to write in ngwa dialect was wrong...
Now correct it let me see as an ngwa man you claim to be...
Re: .... by Kwem(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=ImembaN post=107866943][/quote] come to me boy!!! Come to daddy
Re: .... by Lionnation: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ecash2030:

Developer grin grin go and develop your bush village and leave Ngwa people alone. We no be your mate ...we are well read and doing well in our different professions.
aboki
Re: .... by Lionnation: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ikpeyi:

We the Ngwa youths have issued a press statement on this matter. We are not Igbos. We are Ngwa Ethnic Nationality. We are proud of who we are. We have learnt our lessons. Igbos should let us be.
Be believe in one united, indivisible and prosperous Nigeria.
come to aba main park and say it let's hear you

2 Likes

Re: .... by Kwem(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ecash2030:

Developer grin grin go and develop your bush village and leave Ngwa people alone. We no be your mate ...we are well read and doing well in our different professions.
obaranu uru odo lam mbiara gbuwanu oge odo? Gwerenu Anya gi Lee ma odinu ikwu eziokwu la ihu madu ma la ihu chineke.....
Re: .... by Kwem(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lionnation:
edelaya la English odo dede...
Re: .... by Nigercity: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lionnation:
grin grin angry grin
You are wishing this guy a painful death
grin grin grin
Re: .... by Kwem(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigercity:

grin grin angry grin
You are wishing this guy a painful death
grin grin grin

Look at the rubbish he wrote grin grin grin
Ngwa indeed

Which part of ngwa speaks this kind thing grin grin
The one in Jupiter
Or the one in Abia
adidighi otuh nkpuru jhie obula ima....
Re: .... by SlayerForever: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Why did this clown change the topic of this thread. Is it because he has been unmasked as an Ijaw agent.

Go back to your masters and tell them we will combat all of you to a standstill any day any time you dare. Igbo kwezuonu.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Ekealterego: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:
Why did this clown change the topic of this thread. Is it because he has been unmasked as an Ijaw agent.

Go back to your masters and tell them we will combat all of you to a standstill any day any time you dare. Igbo kwezuonu.

Handsomely defeated today. On all corners.

That's why I was telling you and Bkayy yesterday not to on any occassion believe one or two person's quotes on these Nairaland with the divide and rule shenanigans.
They will almost make you hate Abia people and was almost running away with it but was caught like the canoe dwelling, thieving pirate their ancestors were.

They came for war and now were handsomely defeated.

1 Like

Re: .... by Sergio101(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
The op really received fire in this thread cheesy.

BTW...... why change your thread to "Jesus is coming soon",......... Do you not know you are just cursing yourself for bringing a higher being in your delusion.
why not Change the topic to "I am a mumu"??.

The lunatic supporting the op in this thread "Ecash2030".......... account registered on "Nov 22 2021" grin........... many mumu on the loose
Re: .... by Favour623(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2021
BKayy:

Check out what they did to Ngwá Wikipedia three days ago

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngwa

I no fit laugh.
God knows I am not touching grin. I leave it to ndị Ngwá. If it is their decision to leave it that way, I totally endorse It
if u can edit It back to normal feel free
Re: .... by Favour623(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2021
We should not reply them again its clear to everyone that they are not Ngwa.they should come to any where in Ngwa and said this rubbish,let them choose any place in Aba
and said this rubbish if they we return home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Crisis Brewing In Lagos Ports As NARTO, NURTW, RTEAN Set For Show Down / Committee Set Up By Kaduna Assembly Recommends Probe Of El-Rufai / Obi, Gbajabiamila, Abiodun, Lai Commiserate With Saraki On His Mother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.