Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:43 AM

Could You Believe Doctors Are Charging N15,000 For Covid19 Vacines @adeoyo Hosp? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Could You Believe Doctors Are Charging N15,000 For Covid19 Vacines @adeoyo Hosp? (353 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Could You Believe Doctors Are Charging N15,000 For Covid19 Vacines @adeoyo Hosp? / How My Sister Was Sexually Violated By A Doctor At Alimosho General Hosp Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Believe Doctors Are Charging N15,000 For Covid19 Vacines @adeoyo Hosp? by Crazychris: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
My bro wanted to travel so he was asked to bring covid19 certificate So he went to adeoyo hospital at ibadan to take the vaccines but to my surprise, he was asked to bring N15,000 like wtf ? Government has made this vaccines free for Nigerians but why the extortion? Same with NIN shît.

We Nigerians are the problem of ourselves let's stop blaming the government. An average Nigerian want to make life hard for an average Nigerian Nigeria will never be better if we don't change this stupid attitude..l
Re: Could You Believe Doctors Are Charging N15,000 For Covid19 Vacines @adeoyo Hosp? by tillaman(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Very possible no be Adeoyo again

1 Like

Re: Could You Believe Doctors Are Charging N15,000 For Covid19 Vacines @adeoyo Hosp? by Bola146(f): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
That is Ibadan for you, it's free don't give them money. Tag Double A @ splash, tag Oriyomi Hamzat at Agidigbo too or fresh FM, they will deal with them
Re: Could You Believe Doctors Are Charging N15,000 For Covid19 Vacines @adeoyo Hosp? by UncleAyo: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don't know how true this complaint is but

I took the same vaccine at Ibadan North Local Government free of charge last week. We were not even many; just about 14 of us.

Covid 19 vaccine is free of charge in Ibadan.

Are you sure it is not the covid19 test he did?
Re: Could You Believe Doctors Are Charging N15,000 For Covid19 Vacines @adeoyo Hosp? by Oceemo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
UncleAyo:

I took the same vaccine at Ibadan North Local Government free of charge last week. We were not even many; just about 14 of us.

Don't mind some of these people they will just bring up things that d cause themselves y didn't he used d center others have been using he went to a private hospital so y is he complaining
Re: Could You Believe Doctors Are Charging N15,000 For Covid19 Vacines @adeoyo Hosp? by Dialpad: 5:55am On Nov 19, 2021
Read what the OP wrote slowly, he wants a certificate, that's proof of vaccine not the vaccine itself.

The proof and vaccine are free.

UncleAyo:

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly 'turning Children Into Yam' In Ibadan | Video / CCTV Captures Moment Man Dropped Charm At His Best Friend’s Door [VIDEO] / Osun Govt Rescues Abandoned, Malnourished 7-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.