Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo (32586 Views)

US Soldier Kidnaps & Rapes Underaged Girl In Japan, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi / Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by FarmWay(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:
He should be referred to a man or a guy.
This one no be pastor
But if it were to be a Muslim, he is an Alfa and not a guy
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Elijahrona(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:

This one no be pastor

He is a pastor

He should be called a pastor.

He disgraced the house of God.

We should not deny these things so that other pastors can learn.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by trumpcoat(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Alukilimi "kill him"
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Agricmoney(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2021
When the devil decide to deal with you he does it in perfection

Agriculture is life
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Safyqueen: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

The title of Pastor is the most abused. If may ask, what is the name of his church?
In my biz dealings, I'm always doubly careful of people who eagerly introduce themselves as pastors.

I believe the most abuse is Mallam. Every Hausa man is called Mallam in southern Nigeria whereas he may know nothing about Islam.
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by lomprico(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2021
I don't blame him. it's the foolishness of the idiots that call themselves Christians in this part of the world. Predators like him will continue to thrive.

if he had made good money, he won't have been arrested like this. his other foolish idiot members would have been defending him all around the social media tagging the victim an agent of the devil.
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by lomprico(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Safyqueen:

I believe the most abuse is Mallam. Every Hausa man is called Mallam in southern Nigeria whereas he may know nothing about Islam.

mallam means teacher or scholar, imam is the equivalent of pastor not mallam.
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by lomprico(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:

This one no be pastor

he is a pastor! one other pastor ordained him.
is it because he was caught? many pastors do what he has just been arrested for and you still call them pastor. He is a pastor abeg!
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Safyqueen: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2021
nzeobi:
A man that can rape a pregnant woman can do anything and is heartless like those saying nobody was killed at lekki tollgate

Those saying people were killed at Lekki without corpses or report of missing individuals can be as dangerous as this end time christain terrorist pastor.
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by destinychidi: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2021
THE GIRL HER SELF IS STUPID, DE SHOULD LEAVE DE PASTOR
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Safyqueen: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2021
lomprico:

mallam means teacher or scholar, imam is the equivalent of pastor not mallam.

We are talking about the phenomena that is abused, you are talking about equivalent. Is a typical Hausa man a teacher or scholar?
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Mamijoh(f): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Vickym1:
It was the evil spirit he was trying to cast out that possessed him grin yeye man
Funny you
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by WibusJaga: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2021
Safyqueen:

Right, but that Mallam title is not exploited (or abused) to commit evil.
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by stuffs4me(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:

This one no be pastor

Why do you deny the truth .

Everyone knows that pastors are notorious for sleeping with wives and children of their members na.
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Patrioticman007(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2021
ictplotter:

Why most they behead him while the like of apostles Suleman, pastor Chris, Bishop Oyedepo, liquid metal, pastor Adeboye etc are all still celebrated? "Let him without sin, Behead him. For all i hav sin and fall short of the glory of God " They should behead him because he is poor and not popular pastor, while those mentioned above hav done more atrocities than him and still be walking free and celebrated. In sane society no Nigeria's pastor should be alive by now. Due to atrocities committed against the poor Nigerians, all in the name of miracles and deliverance.

Your words are wisdom to the true believers & nefarious to the sheeples. Truth is always bitter.
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by lomprico(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2021
Safyqueen:

We are talking about the phenomena that is abused, you are talking about equivalent. Is a typical Hausa man a teacher or scholar?

then your assertion should have nothing to do with religion.

why dint you use 'Oga' and an example?
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Orangedreams: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Too bad. We strongly condemn this and call for justice for the victim.

Check our signature abeg!
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by bbamusa: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2021
i know na dem
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by sakanifemi123(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2021
but I will never used my hard earn money to pay expensive dowry for the igbo girl don used and dumped as a wife neither used the money for giveaway to humanity. one Nigeria na scam. i use to say it and I will continue to say it, igbo you are ungrateful and greedy fellow. tribe of no identity or documentation to backup thier background.
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Babastrong(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=Nonexisting post=107748646]As soon as I heard rape, I already knew where the news would emanate from. Skull mining>rape>thuggery>bank robbery>afonja.[ and you are quoting afonja quotation. I pity your mother. Is your cerebrum still function?.]
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Safyqueen: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2021
lomprico:

then your assertion should have nothing to do with religion.

why dint you use 'Oga' and an example?

Am I talking to a teenager or someone that just decided to be funny or just involved in a discussion.
Have you read the topic of discussion here at all. Is the thread not about a pastor vis-a-vis religion? And people are said to be abusing that pastorship phenomenal profession then I now add how people also called every Hausa man a Mallam?
So don't just choose to argue except you are adding value to educate people.
What
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by lomprico(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Safyqueen:

Am I talking to a teenager or someone that just decided to be funny or just involved in a discussion.
Have you read the topic of discussion here at all. Is the thread not about a pastor vis-a-vis religion? And people are said to be abusing that pastorship phenomenal profession then I now add how people also called every Hausa man a Mallam?
So don't just choose to argue except you are adding value to educate people.
What

I said u are basing your point on religion , u said is not about it and I said if its not religion based then the title 'Oga' should have been a good example of most abused title. Mallam is used as a sign of respect to someone older than u and besides nobody uses 'mallam' as a title to rape or scam anyone.
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by bigcasava1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
So the woman was watching him raped her! Make una adjust this story well!?
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by bigcasava1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The suspect, who claimed to be a pastor and on a three-day revival to the community from Ibadan, Oyo State, was said to have raped the woman under the guise of performing deliverance on her.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/18/pastor-rapes-eight-month-old-pregnant-woman-during-%E2%80%98deliverance%E2%80%99-ondo
so the woman was watching him rape her because I know pregnant women are strong so how come she could not resist him? Abeg make Ășna adjust the story well
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's only a super madman that will rape a woman not to talk of a pregnant woman.
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by QueenAgbo(f): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
amzee:
Nairalanders should surprise me with 1k each UBA 2069729564

See your format grin
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Odogwu70: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

The title of Pastor is the most abused. If may ask, what is the name of his church?
In my biz dealings, I'm always doubly careful of people who eagerly introduce themselves as pastors.

You have every reason to be cautious but all the same .
Takz advantage of the sale of the land in Alakahia in Uniport , Choba extension precisely.
Very legit, it is a friend's .
very affordable, hit me up right away
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Poleski: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Religion is all about money and power!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Warns Jonathan Against Fani-kayode / Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo / Warning Circular To NTA Staff Over Liking & Sharing Of Online Publications(Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.