Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,320 members, 7,967,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:11 AM

How A Spirit Made Me Rape 8-month Pregnant Woman During Revival - Ondo Prophet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Spirit Made Me Rape 8-month Pregnant Woman During Revival - Ondo Prophet (524 Views)

Cattle Herders Gang-Rape 8-Months Pregnant Woman In Abuja / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Spirit Made Me Rape 8-month Pregnant Woman During Revival - Ondo Prophet by SleekGist: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
A prophet known as Festus James has been apprehended for reportedly raping an eight-month-old pregnant woman at Agbabu village via Ore, in Odigbo council area of Ondo state.

Parading the suspect before newsmen, the spokesperson of the state police command, Funmi Odunlami, said the prophet who came from Ibadan on a three-day revival, allegedly raped the 22-year-old woman under the guise of performing deliverance on her.

β€œOn the 13th November, 2021, one Festus James β€˜m’ from Ibadan in Oyo State went to Agbabu village via Ore, claimed to be a Prophet and that the Holy Spirit directed him to have a 3 days Holy Ghost Revival in a Church in the village.

The next day, the prophet claimed to have seen a vision concerning a 22 years old lady who was 8 months pregnant and told her to wait behind after the programme.

She took the pregnant lady into one of the rooms in the mission house under the....https://sleekgist.com/how-a-spirit-made-me-rape-8-month-pregnant-woman-during-revival-prophet-arrested-in-ondo/

Re: How A Spirit Made Me Rape 8-month Pregnant Woman During Revival - Ondo Prophet by Hashabiah: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
This man is just lying
Re: How A Spirit Made Me Rape 8-month Pregnant Woman During Revival - Ondo Prophet by Solofresh2: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Some women will never learn to be cautious of this "men of gods" that call themselves MEN OF GOD
Re: How A Spirit Made Me Rape 8-month Pregnant Woman During Revival - Ondo Prophet by nifemi25(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
You shouldn't have gotten him arrested. You could have just cut off his manhood
Re: How A Spirit Made Me Rape 8-month Pregnant Woman During Revival - Ondo Prophet by DICKstractor: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
undecided

He was trying to revive his manhood by pouring in anointed sperm into the woman's body

But why is he still with his manhood. Cut it off. It have over lived its usefulness

(1) (Reply)

Husband Abducted And Murdered Wife TO Inherit Her Properties (photo) / My Conversation With A Facebook Hacker(pictures) / Catholic Church Attacked In Ondo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.