Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Make An Investment Today That Your Future Self Would Be Proud Of! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Make An Investment Today That Your Future Self Would Be Proud Of! (218 Views)

How Many Plots Of Land Make An Acre? / Farm Investment Today / Farming is not for men only. Be a proud female famer. By A Nairalander (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make An Investment Today That Your Future Self Would Be Proud Of! by auralstream: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello everyone,

I know it's almost that time of the year again when we all sit back and reflect on all the things we have been able to achieve, the things we wish we had more time to do, the mistakes we made, and the things we really want to change and do better going into the new year...

WELL!! I bring you good news.. There's still time to make decisions that will impact your new year and future positively. If you've been spending long hours daily surfing the internet, looking for a passive income or investment with very low risk and huge returns then this information is definitely for you.

Let me introduce you to EUUL Farm Plantain City. A fusion of two worlds; Agriculture that works and land ownership.

Signing up right away, gives you;
- 1 Acre of fully serviced farmland+ Deed of assignment in your name [100% OWNED by YOU].
-Complete drip irrigation kit and all the tools you'd need (manure, suckers, etc) to power up your own chunk of plantain city.
-Comprehensive insurance by LeadWay Assurance.
-An Onboarding package from the Founder of EUUL Farms.

Thinking about farm management? No worries- We'll also provide you with quality farm management for the next 10 years (unbelievable right?) At the end of each cycle, you'll also be earning money from both sales from plantain suckers and plantain bunches. All these and more you'll be getting for a one time fee that also comes with peace of mind.

EUUL Farms is giving you an opportunity to own a slice of plantain city. Guess what? You don't even have to break your back to invest, all you need to do is pay a 50% initial deposit and you'll have full access while we discuss a custom payment plan for you.

Now that i have shown you this risk-free way to own an acre of fully serviced and insured farmland that will generate a lifetime of profits for you....... The next move is up to YOU, and I have high hopes that this would be one of the decisions you'll make that will impact your new year and future positively.

(1) (Reply)

Paddy Rice Is Available For Sale At Lafia / Agriculture / Sugarcane Is Not Only Sweet But A Profitable Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.