Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,179 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent (37302 Views)

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by blackly: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2021
did she meet with him ? should be
the right question.
[color=#990000][/color]
Throwback:
Maybe he did nothing for her after publicly requesting that she meet with him, after her grace to grass story broke earlier in the year.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by wisekings: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2021
it's seems the Davido fans on naira land are even more ignorant and more mentally broke than the other ones.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Ladejo7(f): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2021
I understand the angle she's speaking from. But we shouldn't blame him for indirectly asking for help. How many of us are bold enough to ask for help from our loved ones, how much more outsiders.

Probably if Davido had created a Mainstack.app page, where his fans/admirers can willingly support his music, buy him coffee and the likes, without him asking. It would have saved him all this unnecessary stress.

Anyways, we have his account number now, he can receive Fanlove anytime, without even asking.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by sakanifemi123(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2021
I no blame her, the people that she used her yansh in exchange of money are what... mumu fool this world ooooo she spoke base on level of idiot and inexperience of her shadow life.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by authority2006(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2021
Rickmann:

A Nigerian once begged for funds on twitter to get his surgery done. Even after 3weeks , he couldn't realise up to 3million out of the 7million needed for the procedure..given the time frame, the young guy couldn't make it, he died.

Now look at people giving out millions in a twinkling of an eye just for an already rich dude to secure his Vehicle.

What has gone wrong with our moral compass in Nigeria?

I weep for this country.

You know there's is actually deflection for everyone to blame for our personal irresponsibility: the government.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2021
If Cynthia Morgan was the fellow who received N180m, won't she be happy ??

For the fact that she was once broke and sought for help, what makes Cynthia think that Davido cannot go broke ??

There is nothing like FOREVER RICH MAN. People misuse money and go broke.

Even ELON MUSK, worlds richest man today, was not rich 4 years ago. Then who is DAVIDO not to go broke ??

Davido wasn't even expecting such huge funds but he just wanted to FEEL LOVED, perhaps he was emotionally down, and partially financially down when he made the post.

Imagine the encouragement he has gotten that, " YOU ARE LOVED ".

That's the way I see it.

He may not have up to that N100m needed to clear that Rolls Royce, but it was a second thought-line when he saw the huge response.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Ogaonos: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/Davido-fans-ignorant-unintelligent-Cynthia-Morgan
I feel d hate towards Davido is because his a rich man pikin me Nd bro Wer discussing about it Nd he pointed it out is d same thing DJ cuppy is receiving apart from d zlatan issue in which is other celeb dem for don forget d mata.WHY SAY SO IS because IF IT WAS WIZKID DT DID SUCH NO BDY GO TALK DEM GO DONATE REACH 500MILLION NDBE PROUD ABOUT IT WHY because HE CAME FRM A POOR BACKGROUND .NIGERIA MUSIC FANS LIKE GRASS TO GRACE ARTISTE.THEY DNT KNW DT 70% OF MUSIC ARTIST ARE FRM RICH HOMES
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Bigkoko:
NIGERIA is a great place to raise investment capital, sell products but a terrible place to nurture, grow a business into a profitable Giant. Too many stuffs are wrong there. Politicians, civil servants, religion, ethnic bias etc.
But there's a great solution for such a country. They can model the British economic system. Investing in small businesses around the world and controlling it from Lagos or Abuja!

Social Media was ablazed days ago of how a celebrity, Davido raised almost $300,000 within hours, for such a stupid thing like clearing his probably overpriced, out of touch Rolls Royce!!

You even had a prominent business man like Femi Otedola condescending so low when he ought to know better. What a show of shame!
NIGERIANs will never raise such money for Startups that would create jobs and value. Neither will they raise same for philanthropic endeavors!

Not to talk of the profits crazy, non-value-adding businesses like South African run BBNaija rakes in on yearly basis in same NIGERIA. So what the heck is wrong with their thinking? Don't they want to be like China? Japan? Germany? Britain? Etc

What's wrong with Nigeria & Nigerians? Misplaced priority? Poor education? Or just plain stupid?

Here's the bit.
Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD is a RWANDAn limited liability Company with good management Team and promising prospect in the the next 18 months.
We have Products & services in our portfolio.
We're seeking Private Equity or Debt investment Capital to the sum of $5,000. For this we are offering 15% of the Company's Share Rights. And a good will gesture to nominate a staff.
The Equity investor could be an individual, group or a trustee. Every investment starts at $100.

Contact us for more Enquires on
KG 622 Kigali Rwanda
+250790927282
bigkokoafrica@gmail.com
Doing it the right way!
Breaking economic barriers!
Fostering entrepreneurship & commerce

Business that will shut down.

What is your business model ? That will withstand APC madness.

Abi, your business is HIT and RUN, get 15% monthly returns. Later, people will start chasing you with EFCC ??
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by einsteine(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2021
David wey use Cynthia chase clout.

People have the right to donate though. It's their money.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Youngmolis: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2021
This is terrible�
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by einsteine(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
the guy who asked for money for surgery and nobody sent him anything and he died ? thats a wicked soul. its called KARMA. if he was a kind soul the LORD would have touched peoples heart to take up the cause. you see cases of grace like that all the time ? for example that bread seller. everyone just jumped on her case. thats a child of grace. and some are ignored ? those are the cosmically rejected. in life do well to others so God will have people take up your cause. all these wicked nigerians do evil all the time and put pain on others and steal and 419 from others then they fall sick in hospital and begging for surgery money. lol. you better change your approach to life if you want GODS favor. that thing happening to OBO ? thats called GODS favor. now personally i dont know why he has favor from GOD because some of his lifestyle i dont really understand it ( drugs and babymamas and tattoos and jewellery etc ) but for some reason GOD has chosen the man as an experiment of grace. SO DO BETTER

This is rubbish talk.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Chochovini: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
RuddyFusion:
What is she saying?
. That if you have to compel people to celebrate you, it means there is nothing to celebrate.

And I think I agreed with her on that. Its one bitter truth some gullibles will term as jealousy or hate.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by RuddyFusion(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Chochovini:
. That if you have to compel people to celebrate you, it means there is nothing to celebrate.

And I think I agreed with her on that. Its one bitter truth some gullibles will term as jealousy or hate.

If you earned the right to, I don't see any issues with that
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by djon78(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
the guy who asked for money for surgery and nobody sent him anything and he died ? thats a wicked soul. its called KARMA. if he was a kind soul the LORD would have touched peoples heart to take up the cause. you see cases of grace like that all the time ? for example that bread seller. everyone just jumped on her case. thats a child of grace. and some are ignored ? those are the cosmically rejected. in life do well to others so God will have people take up your cause. all these wicked nigerians do evil all the time and put pain on others and steal and 419 from others then they fall sick in hospital and begging for surgery money. lol. you better change your approach to life if you want GODS favor. that thing happening to OBO ? thats called GODS favor. now personally i dont know why he has favor from GOD because some of his lifestyle i dont really understand it ( drugs and babymamas and tattoos and jewellery etc ) but for some reason GOD has chosen the man as an experiment of grace. SO DO BETTER

Whatever Nigerians like make dey talk.

One thing I know is that David Adeleke is a great giver.
He has helped so many people

And one thing I have come to realize is that God loves givers, simple

Because God is first of all a giver
John 3 vs 16 says that God so loved the world he gave his only son

God gave the earth his best

So God somehow releases Grace to givers

Most people that come here to complain are very stingy people
So they can not rationalize the idea of giving to Davido

I am a giver
And I have seen the effects giving has made in my life
Any chance to give to someone, or church, I don't relent one bit

And I will continue giving to my dieing days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by djon78(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
onatisi:
and do you know how many people don jazzy has helped without coming out publicly to announce it ? you guess just think because they dont announce their charity on nairaland and tell you about it that they are not doing anything . many of these stars are helping people in their hundreds underground and they have no OBLIGATION TO TELL YOU NOR ANYBODY , only people with poverty brains will be angry when rich people decide to flaunt their wealth once in a while .
if anyone is pained let that person work hard , make money then donate it all to the poor , leave these guys and let them spend their money the way they like , it is no body business e

You dey mind them one bit

One man I know said that if he spends the money he has on himself, he will be buying properties overseas every month

But this man spends 100s of millions on the less privileged

He has sponsored many poor kids to top Universities abroad via his foundation

Or is it medical emergencies abroad for people that can't afford it who are on the brink of death

Most people that complain are very stingy and poor
They may have like 5k and there brother may need ordinary 500naira
They won't help

The worst disease is stinginess and poverty mentality
It's a terrible plague

God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Chochovini: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
RuddyFusion:

If you earned the right to, I don't see any issues with that
. But then, there is a wide difference between asking and TAXing. Beat that.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Jonahbright: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
This one na idiot na why poverty wan kill am that year wa come Dey beg for help
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Chochovini: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Basic123:

EXACTLY

He had to beg for gift!

Seriously DAVIDO needs to be yabbed not praised

We are all just being hypocritical
. Don‘t mind those shallow brainy zombies trying to defend his silly action. In fact, You need to see the video how he was practically calling peopple by names and TAXing them. Very annoying and shameful. A thing Wizkid or any musician cannot try. Morgan was kinda right afterall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Akerele44(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is the reason for her outburst. You've said it all
If Cliptocurruncy no enter again na to dey Para for wetin no concern her remain..if she see 5M out of that money donated to Davido..her life will rise up again bcuz she don reach ground like flat tyre grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by marianneada(f): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by mickeyenglish(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
you obviously dont understand the way the world works or the way money works. money is a spirit and it is ordained to remain in ordained circles. thats why bible says the poor will always be with us. now for the example you wanted, there was a white guy who was worth like 5 billion dollars. he said he was getting old and he only wants 2 million dollars for himself and his wife and he wants to donate the rest of the money to help others. guess who he donated his money to ? harvard university and other rich white projects. why did he not go on the streets and give every poor person 10,000 dollars each ? that guy had enough money to eradicate poverty in many states in america but NOOOOOO he gave the money to rich white foundations. LMAOOOOOOOO

thats just hoow money works. its a spirit. to get in that circle ? you must be spiritually ordained .

I followed closely all your input in retrospect to this very topic and, I'm not sorry to say this but, you're a ruminant animal in a grazing field... Your continued existence as a life form is a lost cause..
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
Blackman and hate..... We have this pull him down mentality

180 million dey vex this one...

It is not your money
It is not you that donated
It is not your account

How can people be this bitter

Sewage

What does race have to do with this??
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

If Cynthia Morgan was the fellow who received N180m, won't she be happy ??

For the fact that she was once broke and sought for help, what makes Cynthia think that Davido cannot go broke ??

There is nothing like FOREVER RICH MAN. People misuse money and go broke.

Even ELON MUSK, worlds richest man today, was not rich 4 years ago. Then who is DAVIDO not to go broke ??

Davido wasn't even expecting such huge funds but he just wanted to FEEL LOVED, perhaps he was emotionally down, and partially financially down when he made the post.

Imagine the encouragement he has gotten that, " YOU ARE LOVED ".

That's the way I see it.

He may not have up to that N100m needed to clear that Rolls Royce, but it was a second thought-line when he saw the huge response.

Life doesn't make sense.....

That's my summary of these things.....

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by pacespot(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
first of all the guy wasnt dying he just wanted to get rid of his billions because he thought he didnt need it anymore. and secondly you say you dont see the correlation between a rich white man giving his fellow rich white men all his moneys and davido a rich black man being given moneys by all his rich black friends ? you may need to take comprehension classes again in school lmaooooo

Maybe you can go and ask your father what the comprehension means because I can't be the one to give you home training that you apparently lack. Numskulls like you don't know a thing but refuse to listen to the words of wisdom. Since you came to this world to worship money, Davido has finally decided to donate the money to charity to the people who actually need it because he is wiser than you lots who think there is nothing wrong with people donating money to a rich guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / ADAKU, Lolo 1 Steps Out Looking Gorgeous / Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.