Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,940 members, 7,966,481 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:22 PM

Peter And Paul Okoye Noticed They Were Going Out Of Music Market As Solo Artists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter And Paul Okoye Noticed They Were Going Out Of Music Market As Solo Artists (303 Views)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) / Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Noticed They Were Going Out Of Music Market As Solo Artists by NEUSICMEDIA: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Actor Emmanuel Ehumadu has shared his opinion on the reunion of music duo, Peter and Paul Okoye of the PSquare fame.

According to Emmanuel, the twins decided to reconcile after five-year rift because they noticed they were going out of the music as solo artists.

In his words ;

Rude Boy Paul of Psquare and his brother Peter noticed they were going out of the music market as solo artists…anddecided to come back together as they are tired of losing out.. Una dey congratulate them… Una for continue na… Hehee

My people will say… Dem no dey tell man to comot for sun ..say e too hot.. E good make we dey use our upper. Una dou ®iamkingrudy ®peterpsquare
Source: https://neusicmedia.com/entertainment/peter-and-paul-okoye-noticed-they-were-going-out-of-music-market-as-solo-artists-and-decided-to-come-back-actor-emmanuel-ehumadu/

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Noticed They Were Going Out Of Music Market As Solo Artists by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2021
I've always seen their separation as a publicity stunt tho.. Never believed they actually broke up.. I believed their aim was to get attention n fanbase as solo artists n reunite after 2 years.. Solo artist no be their calling at all.. They try sha.. It lasted more than I expected

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Wasiu (KWAM1) Weds Emmanuella In Grandstyle / Drake Withdraws Grammy Nominations / Reactions As Mercy Eke Dumps Accent For Pidgin During Argument With Sister Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.