Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity (592 Views)

EFCC To Arraign John Demide and Sarah Ajibola For Rigging NBA Election / Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC / EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2021
On October 20, 2020, the Buhari administration murdered multiple innocent, unarmed, peaceful #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in a massacre that has since been dubbed #LekkiMassacre.

These youths were protesting to put an end to the rampant police brutality that had become the hallmark of the Buhari regime, which treats so called repentant Boko Haram almost like royalty, while coming hard on young Nigerians, sometimes for the flimsiest reason, such as wearing dreadlocks.

Following the murders of these protesters, the Buhari administration denied that the incident ever occurred. They threatened those, like myself, who insisted, with proof, that this massacre happened. The government even threatened to jail people who called for those behind the murders to be brought to book.

However, on Monday, November 15, 2021, the Lagos state Panel of Inquiry into EndSARS released its report to the state government in which it established judicially that not only did the massacre occur, but that the government of Muhammadu Buhari and its agents, re the Nigerian Army and Police, perpetuated the murders.

This petition is therefore directed at the International Criminal Court to set machinery in motion for the trial of Muhammadu Buhari for crimes against humanity in the same way that former Liberian President, Charles Taylor, was tried and convicted.

On this day, November 17, 2021, when my own beloved twin sons are celebrating their 14th birthday, they have given me permission to use their special day to call for justice for the many sons and daughters who will never have another birthday because Buhari killed them in their prime.

https://www.change.org/p/international-criminal-court-icc-petition-to-the-icc-to-arraign-muhammadu-buhari-for-crimes-against-humanity?signed=true

#BuhariForPrison2023

Use the link below to sign the petition

https://chng.it/rZhSS57C47

Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by Fahdiga(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2021
If at the end of his inglorious regime and Buhari is not jailed in Hague then the international community have failed both God and humanity. Here is a man who has murdered millions of Nigerians more especially Christians using the military, police and terrorists disguising as bandits. We are not even talking about millions of our compatriots who have committed suicide due to hardship and misery under the inept, brutal and despotic regime of Buhari. Buhari is the worst calamity to have ever befallen Nigeria and both God and world leaders should do justice to him here on earth and in the life after. Nigerians never had it this bad. Nigeria is bleeding

1 Like

Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2021
If Nairaland is a just, credible and a non- partisan political platform then this should hit front page.

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Seun

Ishilove
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2021
Almost @ 75,000 keep signing the petition guys
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by emmanuelbrown26: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2021
I laugh in swahili, did Buhari voted himself to power? Hell no.
15 million useless and blind zombies voted a monster in 2015, 2019 came the same 15million useless and blind zombies voted the same monster again. A monster that vowed that baboons and dogs would sock in blood if he loses election and it happened
How many youth corpers died in 2011 elections?
Lawyers Houses were invaded?
A man that has zero respect for rule of law and fundamental human rights?
C'mon people, let the 15million useless zombies go and petition their monster to ICC
2023 is around the corner and the same useless zombies are now warming up to vote another monster that contributed to the killing in lekki toll gate.
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
I laugh in swahili, did Buhari voted himself to power? Hell no.
15 million useless and blind zombies voted a monster in 2015, 2019 came the same 15million useless and blind zombies voted the same monster again. A monster that vowed that baboons and dogs would sock in blood if he loses election and it happened
How many youth corpers died in 2011 elections?
Lawyers Houses were invaded?
A man that has zero respect for rule of law and fundamental human rights?
C'mon people, let the 15million useless zombies go and petition their monster to ICC
2023 is around the corner and the same useless zombies are now warming up to vote another monster that contributed to the killing in lekki toll gate.

hmm
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by nzeobi(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
This started days ago and I just hope he faces the consequences of his actions
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by Nemesis0147(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
How do I sign?
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by emmanuelbrown26: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
BadRadio:
hmm
Is not all about hmmmmmm, is a fact and we all must enjoy what the 15million useless zombies brought.
I will never complain about any killing or hunger in the land, sai baba must complete his tenure and if possible recontest again
For those of u saying he must face the consequences, and I ask, what consequences is he going to answer?
I think those that really needs to answer for him is the 15million useless zombies for voting a killer and murderer.
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Is not all about hmmmmmm, is a fact and we all must enjoy what the 15million useless zombies brought.
I will never complain about any killing or hunger in the land, sai baba must complete his tenure and if possible recontest again
Is ur brain intact grin
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by emmanuelbrown26: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
BadRadio:
Is ur brain intact grin
Not at all, my brain and head is never intact.
How would my head be intact when suicide is the other of the day?
How would my head be intact when farmers can no longer go to farm?
How would my head be intact when many wives hv abandoned their matrimonial homes bcs husband's can't foot bills again?
How would my head be correct when I'm sharing same country with useless zombies?
How would my head be intact when one can no longer sleep with two eyes closed?
I'm the one that hv the right to ask u such question.
Bleep offf niggar
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Not at all, my brain and head is never intact.
How would my head be intact when suicide is the other of the day?
How would my head be intact when farmers can no longer go to farm?
How would my head be intact when many wives hv abandoned their matrimonial homes bcs husband's can't foot bills again?
How would my head be correct when I'm sharing same country with useless zombies?
How would my head be intact when one can no longer sleep with two eyes closed?
I'm the one that hv the right to ask u such question.
Bleep offf niggar
I understand ur frustration. Send me your AZA, let me wire small something for sharwarmah and zobogrin
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by emmanuelbrown26: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
BadRadio:
I understand ur frustration. Send me your AZA, let me wire small something for sharwarmah and zobogrin
Forbid it my soul that I should beg, over my soul that I should be. U can go and meet one of the 25million useless zombies and request for their azza.
hv u ever seen me begging since my years on Nairaland
U might even be one of the boys I used to dash money
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Forbid it my soul that I should beg, over my soul that I should be. U can go and meet one of the 25million useless zombies and request for their azza.
hv u ever seen me begging since my years on Nairaland
U might even be one of the boys I used to dash money
alright... I am just showing concern... now that I know u can help me and not the other way round, can I send u my AZA?grin
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by emmanuelbrown26: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
BadRadio:
alright... I am just showing concern... now that I know u can help me and not the other way round, can I send u my AZA?grin
Nairaland peeps does not deserve any pity at all, with my encounter with them
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Nairaland peeps does not deserve any pity at all, with my encounter with them
How many have u encountered... not up to 1% I guess... so dont rush into conclusions
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by BigYash: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

For those of u saying he must face the consequences, and I ask, what consequences is he going to answer?
I think those that really needs to answer for him is the 15million useless zombies for voting a killer and murderer.
My brother. He should not leave that office o. Zombies must get sense by force. Some of them no dey fit buy data again to post nonesense grin.. Them never see anything yet. ...2023 still far.Them go hear am hot. Most especially that one they call grill ,that support murderers sinking Nigeria, and he claimed to be a patriot..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by emmanuelbrown26: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
BigYash:
My brother. He should not leave that office o. Zombies must get sense by force. Some of them no dey fit buy data again to post nonesense grin.. Them never see anything yet. ...2023 still far.Them go hear am hot. Most especially that one they call grill ,that support murderers sinking Nigeria, and he claimed to be a patriot..
Exactly ohhhhhh, useless zombies and the funny thing is this, they are still canvassing for another useless old fool that has eaten them dry in Lagos.

Sometimes I feel ashamed of how I share same entity with useless zombies
Re: Petition To The ICC To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari For Crimes Against Humanity by BigYash: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Exactly ohhhhhh, useless zombies and the funny thing is this, they are still canvassing for another useless old fool that has eaten them dry in Lagos.

Sometimes I feel ashamed of how I share same entity with useless zombies
@ d bolded.. Tell me why the old men won't treat them like trash.
They will soon come to call us wailer grin I Wonder if they think of the future ahead of them,that these old men are destroying directly and indirectly.. Just because of tribe and religion, they choose to be misled.

(1) (Reply)

14-year-old Secondary School Students Remanded For Alleged Gang Rape Of A Minor / The Biggest Frauds'ter' In History / Man, 58, In Police Net For Over S*x With Neighbour's Girl, 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.