Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Fake Public Displays Of Grandiosity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Public Displays Of Grandiosity (145 Views)

Portable Displays Lot Of Dollars Earned From His Atlanta Show In US (Photos) / Comedian Ellen Baby Wants Bobrisky Freed, Displays #FreeBobrisky (Photos) / Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Public Displays Of Grandiosity by constancefriday(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2021
I may be labelled a lover for saying this but I'll say it anyways:

A lot of public eye stunts performed by these artists and so called big names are FAKE and stage managed.

Okay Google "Prop Money" and see the results.

Only a very few stunts are real.

Those dollars you see them spraying in their music videos are not real. They have a large stock of fake dollars they use for such music videos just to thrill your eyes.

In cases where real cash is used, every penny must be returned to the person who volunteered their raw cash. In fact since the latter has become more difficult, what do you expect?

Do you think those dollars they spray in music videos are real?

Are they the real owners of the money sef? If the dollars are real.

Don't be fooled by what your eyes see.
90-95% of what they show off are fake, fake stunts, fake hypes, fake dollars that look so real on camera.

Focus on what's real.

Don't allow anyone exercise control over your destiny because they want you to think they know it all or have it all, because dem dey show you dollars for TV, music video, for news or for social media, some of them dey broke pass you!

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

Oya return am back after the noise has died down. As we agreed. No be me get the cash.

Thanks much love.

Re: Fake Public Displays Of Grandiosity by stephieok: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
constancefriday:
I may be labelled a lover for saying this but I'll say it anyways:

A lot of public eye stunts performed by these artists and so called big names are FAKE and stage managed.

Okay Google "Prop Money" and see the results.

Only a very few stunts are real.

Those dollars you see them spraying in their music videos are not real. They have a large stock of fake dollars they use for such music videos just to thrill your eyes.

In cases where real cash is used, every penny must be returned to the person who volunteered their raw cash. In fact since the latter has become more difficult, what do you expect?

Do you think those dollars they spray in music videos are real?

Are they the real owners of the money sef? If the dollars are real.

Don't be fooled by what your eyes see.
90-95% of what they show off are fake, fake stunts, fake hypes, fake dollars that look so real on camera.

Focus on what's real.

Don't allow anyone exercise control over your destiny because they want you to think they know it all or have it all, because dem dey show you dollars for TV, music video, for news or for social media, some of them dey broke pass you!

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

Oya return am back after the noise has died down. As we agreed. No be me get the cash.

Thanks much love.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out Nasty Blaq And James Brown Funny Video�� / Factors To Consider When You Are Choosing A Body Shop / Increase Your Tik Tok Followers!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.