Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,415 members, 7,974,700 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) (2981 Views)

Drowning: DJ Michelle Recounts Near-Death Experience (Photo) / DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours / DJ Barbie Bags El Jargo Couture Deal, Honoured As Next Rated Disc Jockey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2021
A popular Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Michelle, allegedly drowns hours after posting on her Instagram story.

The sad development was disclosed by her sister who took to her Instagram page grieve over the entertainers death.

Taking to her Instagram page, her sister who is simply identified as Stella stated that the deceased body is nowhere to be found.

It was gathered that she died moments after posting a short video on her Instagram story where it looks like she was having a good time on a beach.

Although her sister did not give details where and how she died but she said everyone stood and watch while her sister drowned. She went further to claim that her body is not found till now.
Source: https://salemreporters.com/nigerian-disc-jockey-dj-michelle-drowns-her-body-missing/

mynd44, oam4j, lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Bola146(f): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Don't let pride kill you because you want to impress to swim, if you can't don't go near water if you can't swim! Don't go to pool side if you are drunk! Please!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Shokoloko(f): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2021
People are strong.

I wonder where people get the strength to post on social media hours after loosing their loved ones. Do they post before they begin to cry? Stop for a bit in the middle of the lamentation? Or wail briefly and get it over with it in 3 hours and then post? Where do they get the strength to search out the appropriate emojis?

I hope her body is found and may she rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Stomoney(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2021
Na this same pride kill one of my nigga back then in school. Since den i don fear water grin, even ordinary swimming pool of 1cm depth i no dey near am grin

Rip to her
Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by deanoffaculty: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
I still don't understand why people would want to swim at all cost without prior practice.
It's sad!
Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Rahkman: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Chei slim girls with full boobs dey sweet fûck die..... rip what a waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Hintona(f): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Rahkman:
Chei slim girls with full boobs dey sweet fûck die..... rip what a waste

You didn't have to say it
It isn't necessary.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by SportsHD: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
Don't let pride kill you because you can swim, if you can't don't go near water if you can't swim! Don't go to pool side if you are drunk! Please!!!
Mehn, I dont like water at all. I've seen where flood carried a human away and all we can do was watch. I've had muscle spasm in a pool before. Since then, I haven't gone near water.
Maybe it's because I can't necessarily swim but, I still don't like it.

Rip to her shaa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Kirkman: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace and may her family find comfort from above.
Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Shokoloko:
People are strong.

I wonder where people get the strength to post on social media hours after loosing their loved ones. Do they post before begin to cry? Stop for a bit in the middle of the lamentation? Or wail briefly and get it over with it in 3 hours and then post? Where do they get the strength to search out the appropriate emojis?

. people react to grief differently
Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by gambia(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
She killed her self by herself, may God comfort her family and rest her soul.
Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Shokoloko:
People are strong.

I wonder where people get the strength to post on social media hours after loosing their loved ones. Do they post before they begin to cry? Stop for a bit in the middle of the lamentation? Or wail briefly and get it over with it in 3 hours and then post? Where do they get the strength to search out the appropriate emojis?

They haven't lost her yet. They're still clinging to hope.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Shokoloko(f): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
PastorM:

Thanks for your message of hope. I do hope that she is found
Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Ayo081(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sad undecided cry
Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by FarahAideed: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nothing happened to her it was a silly publicity stunt...this is her this evening hail and hearty

Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Like people will stop caring for people in this country again oo, I think this is a publicity stunt

Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Shokoloko(f): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
PastorM:

She has been found alive. Halleluia cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by SporaD8: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
"They all stood there and watch her drown!"
So they should have jump inside the water and died with her abi? Are they the one that threw her into the water?
Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by suffering: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2021
The need for attention is making hearts go cold. To think that I’d show pity only to find out later it was a hoax. These children make a man very angry these days.
Re: Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Michelle, Drowns, Her Body Missing (photos) by Ayo081(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2021
suffering:
The need for attention is making hearts go cold. To think that I’d show pity only to find out later it was a hoax. These children make a man very angry these days.

You see, Jesus also said: 'because wickedness is multiplied, the love of many will grow cold'.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Photos Of 3 Female Soldiers Who Look Different And Pretty Outside / Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. / OMG! What A Resemblance! A Burkina Faso Player And A Yoruba Actor..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.