Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,592 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

Please Advice Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Advice Needed (157 Views)

I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed / Please Advice: Should I Contact Him Or Move On? / Advice Needed Please: Bought A New Phone From K-ultra Benin $ This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Needed by fabson21(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hello guys, please I need an honest advice
How can one survive on a 50k salary a month in Lagos with feeding, transportation and rent
A friend of my is moving from Edo to Lagos on a 50k monlthy payment with a small company can he survive with the look of the current economy we are in.
Re: Please Advice Needed by Hashabiah: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bros life is about planning and to be honest, it can be done with diligence and patience. The key to doing this living life within your means and avoiding unnecessary expenses that could lead to debt

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Radio Station / Osun 2022: Osun Needs Dele Adeleke; A Young Competent Leader--nyl / Verified Actress Uche Elendu Offers Apology To Lady That Accused Her Of Bullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.