Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,004 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:06 AM

Reality; I Believed I’m Right, But!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reality; I Believed I’m Right, But!!! (253 Views)

Reality; I Was Raped By My Uncle From Ages 9 To 12 / 11 Myths Every Nigerian Child Believed / THE SAN (i’m Poor As A Church Rat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality; I Believed I’m Right, But!!! by Ochari: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please keep me anonymous
Please I really want you to post this for me because some girl ain’t real at all

Okay fast forward…. I am a student male nurse and it was time for us to go for our first time clinicals….. it was my first time tho so I was a bit timid but I was like everything gon be fine
The very first day I entered the hospital there I got to meet this girl wey na she wasn’t having this our crocs we wear for work
I gave her mind and brought a new one the next day I was coming to work
Fast forward we had a chat and she gave me her number
We could talk each day for hours…..I’d already psyched my mind that this one could be the only female friend i could get but saana she has an extra feeling for me
One day she asked me whether I have any extra feeling for her and I was like no ‘NO’ was tying to be like a hard guy but not that , I wasn’t ready for a relationship
Fast forward she lured me into this relationship thing,2 days we bleeped …just before this could happen I’d got myself an XR of which she taught I’m Rich lol
Sometimes she complains she hasn’t eaten whenever I ask her and one day I felt like sending her something so I did
Fast forward …. I bleeped her again but this time I realized she made me Bleep her cos of the money I gave
Continue Reading.......
https://felicitygists.com/reality-i-believed-im-right-but/

(1) (Reply)

The Gladden Scribbles / Poetry : The Fire And Archer / Some Themes To Consider When Writing Children’s Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.