Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,612 members, 7,888,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Your Demand For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Is Heavy, I Will Consider It - Buhari To I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Demand For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Is Heavy, I Will Consider It - Buhari To I (783 Views)

Premium Swiss Watch Repair: Why You Should Consider It / The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. / Biafra: T.B Joshua Declares March 17 For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Demand For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Is Heavy, I Will Consider It - Buhari To I by News1234: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
An unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), currently standing trial, runs contrary to the doctrine of separation of powers between the Executive and Judiciary, President Muhammadu Buhari has said.

To continue reading, click https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/your-demand-for-nnamdi-kanus-release-is-heavy-i-will-consider-it-buhari-to-igbo-leaders/

(1) (Reply)

N5000 Naira Giveaway / Allow Me To Introduce Myself :) / Brace Yourself For Hot Hot 2007.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.