Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him (2706 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by toujurs: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2021
simplepee:
I'm more concerned about the lady insulting op back to back... Incase you don't know, husband no dey NL.. So stop with the holier than thou attitude.

Back to you op... Well, if you truly love your man, you wouldn't have collected the gifts or considering the cheerful giver and comparing both men financially. You are not committed to your relationship so I advice you break up with the young man so you don't cheat on him.
Just be careful with greed.. shikena
You don't have sense, you have a bitter heart, it's a pity your bitterness will render you single for life. You are concerned about a lady saying the truth to her fellow lady, you are not the only lady boys dn chop clean mouth jakpa. Girls too chop and clean mouth, the ability to move ahead is what makes you a bigger person, stop behaving like someone that didn't finish school, and move on for better life. Stop revealing your bitterness, go to church and make peace with your life.
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by toujurs: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2021
Rosement:
First answer these questions.
How old are you?
Did you accept to date your present bf because you needed a relationship or because you truly loved him?
His your bf totally broke?
Does he have any future plans?
madam no need for these questions, that lady isn't loyal. There are alot of girls like that. Its when you buy them gifts their father can't afford, they would accept to date you, please if you are the guy, how can you take such a lady serious, if not to satisfy your sexual urges repeatedly. And dispose when done. Alot of ladies are like this. They prefer you tell them lies, than the truth. Its quite unfortunate the mumu lady will come out again to create a thread how a guy used her and dumped her. When she was the cause, a lady her parents are working so hard to train in school chai its so sad. When i see thing like this. If women are being objectified trust me its their fault.

2 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by MJBOLT: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2021
it seems the op is new to this section grin
People wey normal for here no pass one and na me be the one.

2 Likes

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by froze6(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2021
jericco1:
Wow I like what I am seeing
seriously dem dey give me joy.
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by froze6(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=MJBOLT post=107789714][color=#006600][right][i]it seems the op is new to this [quote author=MJBOLT post=107789714][color=#006600][right][i]it seems the op is new to this [quote author=MJBOLT post=107789714][color=#006600][right][i]it seems the op is new to this [quote author=MJBOLT post=107789714][color
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by froze6(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2021
Be like say i still get hope from some nigeria girls quote author=Candidlady post=107772478]Na because of girls like una nl men dey use us catch cruise

[/quote]
Rosement:
First answer these questions.
How old are you?
Did you accept to date your present bf because you needed a relationship or because you truly loved him?
His your bf totally broke?
Does he have any future plans?
Candidlady:
Na because of girls like una nl men dey use us catch cruise

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by froze6(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2021
maraellaa:
Hi everyone!!! I cannot even believe a guy can go this far to win a girls heart. Bleep bought me an iPhone and has even bought me 300k human hair and taken me out to different places. Of course I collected it but I Dont know if I should accept him. I have a boyfriend but he is not well to do, what should I do?
why cant you upgrade ur boyfriend status if you love him,because u claim u are makin money,i think that would be easier.

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by froze6(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by aimmoney9: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2021
You have already bleeped him in your heart, do you want to do it in front of nairalanders before you are satisfied....grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by aimmoney9: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2021
maraellaa:

Ok pls give your yeye advize somwere else
And for your info am a successful business woman getting millions and using it support myself not a gold digger. Piriod
How you take get the millions explain in iphone terms... grin grin
Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by AmancalledGod: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
I won't blame you , the person I'm gonna blame is the guy buying all this for you, don't be surprised his mother is in the village suffering and here he is trying to impress a Nigerian girl, quote me right, if it was his fellow guy that has asked him of the least 2, make i hear say in give am

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by novia22(f): 12:34am On Nov 21, 2021
AmancalledGod:
I won't blame you , the person I'm gonna blame is the guy buying all this for you, don't be surprised his mother is in the village suffering and here he is trying to impress a Nigerian girl, quote me right, if it was his fellow guy that has asked him of the least 2, make i hear say in give am

Mtcheeew

I fit bet you say nobody don buy this girl anything...she's just day dreaming and if she no take time, she go see herself for express....

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by boxer022(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2021
I can't believe that a beautiful lady like you will be writing such a thing. Firstly you have a boyfriend who I will say you love and loves you in return, now another man who you must have know before that has been chiking you went as far to spend above a million Naira just to be in a relationship with you and you are here to ask such a question? Did you not know that you have a boyfriend before deciding to collect the gifts knowing fully well that he bought them simply to cajole you into accepting him and abandoning your boyfriend? Do you know his intentions for you are? Can you beat your hand on your hand and say that if you give him this opportunity that things will go smoothly for you? Bear in mind that if you decide to give him a chance you are doing so only because he spent such a huge amount on you and not for love sake. You are going there to spend his money and nothing else. I will not be the person to tell you to accept him or reject him, just bear in mind that what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him by Rosement(f): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
toujurs:
madam no need for these questions, that lady isn't loyal. There are alot of girls like that. Its when you buy them gifts their father can't afford, they would accept to date you, please if you are the guy, how can you take such a lady serious, if not to satisfy your sexual urges repeatedly. And dispose when done. Alot of ladies are like this. They prefer you tell them lies, than the truth. Its quite unfortunate the mumu lady will come out again to create a thread how a guy used her and dumped her. When she was the cause, a lady her parents are working so hard to train in school chai its so sad. When i see thing like this. If women are being objectified trust me its their fault.
I am not in support of her love for money but she might have made the wrong the decision at the begin. Some ladies date guys they cannot marry, it can be because he was the only one available to her or because she needs somebody to fill the space while she searches.

I asked those questions to know how deep her relationship is because if she truly loves the guy, I don't think she will be speaking this way.

Not all relationships leads to marriage, it is important to know where their present relationship is heading to. Does she truly love her bf? Do they plan on marrying each other or they are just playing around? Is he capable of settling down? When does she plan to settle down and will he be ready by then? How old is she? All these questions are very important.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel / My Agemate Cousin Is Getting Married Next Month And I Am Feeling Depressed. / Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.