Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

Please I Need Serious Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Serious Help (547 Views)

I Am In Need Of Serious Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Serious Help by blazzerrs: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Good evening my nairaland friends please dont ignore me i really need your help
I was working as a school teacher before the covid19 pandemic, earning a sum of 20k per month but since then i havent being able to secure another job to be managing myself i even borrowed 45,000 naira from GTB in which i just paid 30k out of it with the NPOWER allowance...I have being down with extreme body pain for the past 5 days after going out to work as a labourer for some days so as to get money to feed..I have used the money i earned to feed and buy drugs yet im still weak and cant do anything for now....
Please kindly help me out and show pity on me.
I need 3k to sustain till im strong to go out and work
please i would have benefitted from the Npower payment but my account is dormant and i have to pay all my owings before i can benefit from npower.

Re: Please I Need Serious Help by melviniyke2002(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
How were u able to borrow from GTB
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by blazzerrs: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
melviniyke2002:
How were u able to borrow from GTB
This is the account im using to earn salary in my school before the covid19 and during covid19 GTB introduced a quickloan in which i also applied and i was borrowed 45k
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by blazzerrs: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
please dont just view kindly help me out
you are not obligated to help me but please help me out
i cannot post an account number which isnt mine
please DM me and help me out
im begging you guys
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Cumtroller: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
blazzerrs:
please dont just view kindly help me out
you are not obligated to help me but please help me out
i cannot post an account number which isnt mine
please DM me and help me out
im begging you guys

Sell your phone
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by blazzerrs: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Cumtroller:

Sell your phone
no one will buy it
i would have sold it
please help me out if u have the means
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Meklex(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
blazzerrs:
Good evening my nairaland friends please dont ignore me i really need your help
I was working as a school teacher before the covid19 pandemic, earning a sum of 20k per month but since then i havent being able to secure another job to be managing myself i even borrowed 45,000 naira from GTB in which i just paid 30k out of it with the NPOWER allowance...I have being down with extreme body pain for the past 5 days after going out to work as a labourer for some days so as to get money to feed..I have used the money i earned to feed and buy drugs yet im still weak and cant do anything for now....
Please kindly help me out and show pity on me.
I need 3k to sustain till im strong to go out and work
please i would have benefitted from the Npower payment but my account is dormant and i have to pay all my owings before i can benefit from npower.
send your account number
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by blazzerrs: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Meklex:
send your account number
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Meklex(m): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2021
blazzerrs:

firstbank
thanks a lot sir
sent you 3k
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by blazzerrs: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Meklex:
sent you 3k
Thanks a lot brother
i really appreciate sir and i pray God reward u abundantly and i pray you never lack
please sir help me remove the account number sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Hyundai Electric Superbike Concept Is A Beast / After My Rigorous Test Drive & Analysis, This Is The Best Car & Why / Locally Made Electric Buses Start Operation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.