Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,643 members, 7,878,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? (1832 Views)

E Get As Hookup Girl Go Bleep You And Bleep Your Dick And You Go Fall In Love / So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hintona:
This is what happens in every girl's DM na
You know babe, I could help fix the ones in your DM, and relief you of the stress wink
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by muheeb01(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Don't let jedijedi,weak Erection,Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation embarrass you and give u low self esteem and bruise your ego....let me be your correct agbo plug straigth from the source....it's what I know very well and I'm also using,pure natural herbs with natural ingredients,one come with coconut water concotion and the other one 43%alcohol, and the third one is original ibile BURANTASHI with special ingredients combined....and if it's underlying infections causing it,I have correct stds polyherbal flusher for you before you take solid erection herbs and afato.....dm me any one you want and you'll thank me later forever....

Check my signature and profile for my work and dm me

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Stole My Sperm / Ladies,can You Date And Marry This Type Of Man? / A True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.