Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,447 members, 7,888,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Lecturer Was Teaching Us In A Philosophy Class And He Told Us That There Is No - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Lecturer Was Teaching Us In A Philosophy Class And He Told Us That There Is No (535 Views)

15 Mouth Watering Olden Days Lies Our Elders Told Us While Growing Up. / Conversation Between A Lecturer And His Student / 5 Lies They Told Us Growing Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lecturer Was Teaching Us In A Philosophy Class And He Told Us That There Is No by Comroguji(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
A lecturer was teaching us in a Philosophy
class and he told us that there is no God.
Trying to prove his point, the lecturer took the
students out and asked them to look up the sky.
LECTURER: Look at the sky very well
STUDENTS: We are looking LECTURER: Ok, what do u see.
STUDENTS: Cloud
LECTURER: Do u see God?
STUDENTS: No............
LECTURER: which means there is no God (after that,
they went back to the class. LECTURER : any question?
Talent Uc : I have a question sir.
LECTURER: Yes go ahead
TALENT-UC: Sir can u pls remove ur cap?(Teacher
removes his cap)
TALENT-UC: Students look at his head very well and tell me what u see?
STUDENTS: We can see his hair, skin and so on.
TALENT-UC: Did u see his brain?
STUDENTS: NO
TALENT UC: That means our lecturer has no brain.....
STUDENTS : Yes ooooooo(Chorus together) Is TALENT-UC right or wrong

Follow me on Facebook Comroguji for more joke��
➡ Are you in love with ma jokes and you want more,just message me up ���☝
Re: A Lecturer Was Teaching Us In A Philosophy Class And He Told Us That There Is No by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
... there is an actual well functioning brain in his head.

the above will be as foolish as saying that because you dont see a car engine (when it drives through), then it means they have no engine. duh!

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Laughter Jokes (like And Comment Pls) / Hey! Click Here Now Or Be Banned.:-> / Sales! Sales! Sales!! Z10=38k, Bb Porsche=85k Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.