Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,955 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:09 AM

Facts To Know About Man On This International Men's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facts To Know About Man On This International Men's Day (167 Views)

Why Men Were Not Celebrated On Men's Day (photos) / Today Is International Men's Day ! / Happy International Men's Day! November 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts To Know About Man On This International Men's Day by EmekaStanley: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Today is #InternationalMensDay2021.

For some reason, I'm excited and It's important I remind every man of these facts, in adoration of man;

* A man was created to dominate the earth.

* The first wonder of creation is Man. Nothing on earth looks better than you.

* You Oh Man are wonderfully and Fearfully made

* It's very Okay for a man to cry, cry if you have to.

* You are the head of the family. Exercise that authority and don't let the society make you bend on that.

* You are the chief architect of your fate. Decide it.

* Everything you need as a man to be the best of you is available.

* Challenges make a man stronger. Create the kind of Challenges you want.

* The earth depends on you for redemption.

* The greatest strength of man can be found in, and obtained from, his Origin.

What a man!

ES

Re: Facts To Know About Man On This International Men's Day by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
EmekaStanley:

Today is #InternationalMensDay2021.

For some reason, I'm excited and It's important I remind every man of these facts, in adoration of man;
* A man was created to dominate the earth.
* The first wonder of creation is Man. Nothing on earth looks better than you.
* You Oh Man are wonderfully and Fearfully made
Sons of God, not ordinary men or Sons of men! Sons of God were created to dominate this world, however that all changed when man bowed to sin and was cursed. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Strengthen One / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help / Math Speed Test-human Calculator- Tests Questions For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.