Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,854 members, 7,972,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:21 AM

Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin (34389 Views)

Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by otipoju(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
lomprico:
You are very lucky it's kids that are in OAU now. if it were the OAU of before that hotel would have been burnt to the ground by now and the whole ife be on stand still.

True. The Aluta Spirit was on steroids then. We were something else...i remember some really daring things we did back then ...meanwhile na only one life we get.

00-05. Era of the Dr 3As, Burkina, Hem-Hem, Iginla, Maxwell etc
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by ZenithSaint(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
The fact that your last HOA election was sponsored by the hotel owner doesn't give you the right to come and insult our intelligence here.
You have sold your conscience.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by lomprico(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
deepwater:

Are u going to judge by age?
Kids had always been in OAU, asked about the age of Great AFRIKA and other martyrs and heros.

It's not about the age but the orientation, I am not sure of the SU still exists in Ife, even though it does how effective and focus is the student union now?

Don't forget that the orientation of our youths these days have moved deeply into wealth acquisition by any means possible thereby loosing traction with the struggle for emancipation and freedom from shackles of evil.

It is sad, very sad that you could get killed for the basics in Nigeria.

Being a hotel guest is almost abnormal now in Nigeria

tell me the Age of Africa.

my 21yrs old niece is in her final year in Law. you can deduce when she got admitted. it's kids that are there now bro!
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by ZenithSaint(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
sammirano:
Why is he being detained? Which kind stupid country is this one. No connection has being established tomake him a prime suspect in the case. Even, if there is any hard evidence which I doubt, he is entitled to a bail bond.

The fact that your last HOA election was sponsored by the hotel owner doesn't give you the right to come and insult our intelligence here.
You have sold your conscience.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by Adebolamena(f): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Yes.. You are right
lomprico:
You are very lucky it's kids that are in OAU now. if it were the OAU of before that hotel would have been burnt to the ground by now and the whole ife be on stand still.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by delpee(f): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
perryy:

Exactly. If the guy hadn't been paying into that account, there is no way he would have paid into that account that night. If he has been paying into that account and getting the hotel's receipt, then that lady's account is a collecting account for the hotel for obvious reasons.

I read elsewhere that she asked him to pay into her account so they could buy fuel for the generator. Obviously, she and the manager may not be signatories to the hotel account.

May God reveal all hidden secrets on this case.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by SavageResponse(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
dfrost:
The bubble is about to explode to something bigger. The receptionist has already sang like a canary.

Let's wait for the autopsy.

What did the receptionist say?
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by Hkff: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by yemex04(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Disclaimer12:
As much as we can't make hasty conclusion while investigation is still ongoing! My own fear is who buried the man ? Where was he buried ? If it's true that he was exhumed from the hotel compound , then the chairman is not saying the truth ! No worker will have such audacity to dig 6 grave, buried someone there without the knowledge of the owner of the hotel ! All these saying that his body part was complete doesn't mean he still can't he used for ritual purpose ! We've heard many stories where people go to the cemetery to get body part of a long dead human being ! Me just tire die Naija sef! Travelling on the road is a risk, using the rail line is a risk! Flying us a risk! So checking into hotel now should be added to one of the 1000 ways of dying in Nigeria ! Nawa o

Don't even mind them,his body has been tampered with.
Let the result of Autopsy come out first and see if the pictures will of the tampered will not flood the social media.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by Munamu: 2:53am On Nov 21, 2021
sammirano:
Why is he being detained? Which kind stupid country is this one. No connection has being established tomake him a prime suspect in the case. Even, if there is any hard evidence which I doubt, he is entitled to a bail bond.

Boy,he is a prime suspect in a murder case. It is lawful for him to be detained,so as not to interfere with investigation. However his lawyer can secure administrative bail for him on health ground.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by ZenithSaint(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
sammirano:

Where is the proof of all these things you just ranted. Murder is serious case and it must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
People like you in saner climes will be held in solitary confinement. Ode.

The fact that he sponsored your last election shouldn't make you lose your insanity.Are you part of them too?
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by joyandfaith: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
lomprico:

You are right.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by joyandfaith: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
sammirano:

It is only high court that can grant bail for cases like rape and murder.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by dapotemi: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

TBH the MD may not have a hand in this. It's very possible that the staffers have been robbing him by having customers pay directly into their account and not registering the transaction so as to conceal their crimes. However, after realizing that the said young man had died, the quickly buried him[size=8pt][/size] in a shallow grave and because there are no record of him lodging in the hotel, they felt they can get away with it . Meanwhile, let's wait and see the outcome of the autopsy

And if there is any lesson from all of this, please ALWAYS ENDEAVOR TO TELL YOUR LOVE ONES WHERE YOU ARE AT ANY MOMENT, WHERE YOU ARE GOING AND WHERE YOU WILL SLEEP. Always let them know. I was told the late gentleman communicated all of this to his wife, hence the swift investigation and discovery by the police. Imagine if he did not!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo / Lady Calls Out Her Partner For Assaulting Her And Sleeping With Their Maid - Pic / Pastor Arrested As Police Recover Seven Stolen Vehicles Inside Church

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.