Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,200 members, 7,970,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:40 PM

Have Your Mechanic Ever Damage Your Car While Cruising Around With It ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have Your Mechanic Ever Damage Your Car While Cruising Around With It ? (261 Views)

FCMB Bank Staff Killed By A Car While Heading To Work (graphic Image) / Trending: A Six-foot Hammerhead Shark Spotted Cruising Humans Says Marine Expert / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Mechanic Ever Damage Your Car While Cruising Around With It ? by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2021
So for sometime now, I observed that my car ( lexus 350) was consuming so much fuel and was also producing black smoke from the exhaust. I have been managing it like that for few weeks now because I haven't got the time to take it to my mechanic.

So yesterday, I decided to take it to my mechanic workshop for repair. The mechanic told that he will need to run some test to ascertain what could be the problem.

So I left the car with him at his workshop and left to be back later in the day. Just few hours afterwards, the mechanic called me to tell me that my car engine has knocked.

When I query him to find out how that could happen when my engine is sound and I just recently change my engine oil. To my surprise, after I left , he stated cruising around with my car, driving around town and engine knocked on a neighboring town due to damage bottom plate ; which was obviously cause by hitting the underneath of the car on a hard surface.

I have insisted that he get me my car sound the way I handed it over to him and he has been begging me since yesterday to have mercy on him as he doesn't have money. From the information I heard, getting a tokunbo engine can cost up to 400k .

This is really painful, don't really know what to do with the mechanic guy now.

Guys, have your mechanic ever damage your car while cruising around after you left the car with him. How did you handle it?
Re: Have Your Mechanic Ever Damage Your Car While Cruising Around With It ? by Optimistguy1969: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2021
"I give you car make you use take your, but you decide to dey do fake looooooovvvvveeeeee"

(1) (Reply)

The Lagos Female Entrepreneur Awards, A First Of Its Kind In Nigeria / Nigerians React To Sanwo-oluo's Call For Peace Walk & Falz Rejection / How To Connect Your Electric Cooker Kindly Subscribe Comments Like And Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.