Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Futo Students Stand Against Police Brutality. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Futo Students Stand Against Police Brutality. (270 Views)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futo Students Stand Against Police Brutality. by Itohanmiwa: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2021
You see this video right here is why we all need one Nigeria, video shows a young man stopped from a bike and attempted to be arrested. Futo boys fall out change am for the officers until they finally let the boy go. The moral from this is that we can all defeat our oppressors no matter how powerful they are if we stand together. UNITED WE STAND. Go get your pvc and stay safe. Remember "tough times don't last but tough people do".

Re: Futo Students Stand Against Police Brutality. by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Where is the video na?
Re: Futo Students Stand Against Police Brutality. by Itohanmiwa: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Equal2DeTask:
Where is the video na?
I'm trying to upload the video but nairaland won't allow me. But I got some screenshots. I'll keep trying till I can upload.
Re: Futo Students Stand Against Police Brutality. by Bilabong(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2021
And why is this in romance section?

What is romantic about this?

1 Like

Re: Futo Students Stand Against Police Brutality. by stacyadams: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
You see this video right here is why we all need one Nigeria, video shows a young man stopped from a bike and attempted to be arrested. Futo boys fall out change am for the officers until they finally let the boy go. The moral from this is that we can all defeat our oppressors no matter how powerful they are if we stand together. UNITED WE STAND. Go get your pvc and stay safe. Remember "tough times don't last but tough people do".

This is the solution to police brutality and lastma harassment ,buh here in Lagos we like dulling ourselves and still forming smart.. grin
Re: Futo Students Stand Against Police Brutality. by donbachi(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2021
In as much as we are all united against police brutality...its has nothing to do with pvc.
Las las,nigerians will still sell their votes.
Re: Futo Students Stand Against Police Brutality. by Itohanmiwa: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2021
donbachi:
In as much as we are all united against police brutality...its has nothing to do with pvc.
Las las,nigerians will still sell their votes.
I beg to disagree sir. The events of the past few years has taught Nigerians a lot of lessons and seeing that Anambra woman refusing to sell her vote gave me a bit of hope for the future. I hold nothing against igbos but we all know their love for me and if that woman can do that, then others will too I believe.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say To This??? / . / #THE DARK DAIRY:#30dayswritingchallenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.