Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,085 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? (347 Views)

I Will Stop Corruption When Elected — Peter Obi At Chatham House / Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement / IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by IbileIfe: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
How is President Buhari Fighting Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Public Officials?

"Umar Farouq Sadiya who stole date palms (worth millions of naira) donated to the IDPs by Saudi Arabia got an appointment as Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development. The cruel irony!"

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/11/revolt-of-repentant-boko-haram.html

Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by Baawaa(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Buhari is suffering from megalomania
Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by Hashabiah: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bros, it is an islamic agenda and there is nothing you can do about it until 2023 .
Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by Xscape1993(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Buhari needs urgent medical attention.
Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by adamsmith914: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
Buhari needs urgent medical attention.

Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by adamsmith914: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, it is an islamic agenda and there is nothing you can do about it until 2023 .
What will Islam do with a failed Christian like you, of what value will you be to the religion?
Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by Hashabiah: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
adamsmith914:
What will Islam do with a failed Christian like you, of what value will you be to the religion?
Islam wants me to force me to bow to the Kabbah and take my resources. And that is something I and my kin have fight against every blessed day . So yes, I am of value to the terrorist islam . This is a fact that Buhari knows...and he knows that the only way to beat me, is to impose rulers who are muslims over me . Simple
Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by IbileIfe: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Corruption has no religion.
Former President Goodluck Jonathan also failed to fight widespread corrupt practices in his administraton.

Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by Danjikanbauchi: 6:13am On Nov 21, 2021
IbileIfe:

Corruption has no religion.
Former President Goodluck Jonathan also failed to fight widespread corrupt practices in his administraton.
corruption is Islam,

During the reigns of Obj and GEJ Nigeria experience progress but all the northern Muslims rilling Nigeria only come to steal,kill and destroyed. From their military to civilians, Islam is the reason Nigeria is like this.

Just like Buhari who will chose to develop Niger republic than to develop Eastern Nigeria.
Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by IbileIfe: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
corruption is Islam,

During the reigns of Obj and GEJ Nigeria experience progress but all the northern Muslims rilling Nigeria only come to steal,kill and destroyed. From their military to civilians, Islam is the reason Nigeria is like this.

Just like Buhari who will chose to develop Niger republic than to develop Eastern Nigeria.

There are more corrupt politicians who claim to be "Christians" than those who claim to be "Muslims".
Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by Danjikanbauchi: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2021
IbileIfe:

There are more corrupt politicians who claim to be "Christians" than those who claim to be "Muslims".
you are right sir. Abacha, IBB and all this people in Buhari government are Christians. E en Yahaya Bello that stole workers salary running into 20 billions are Christian. Even Tinubu is a Christian sir.
Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by IbileIfe: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are right sir. Abacha, IBB and all this people in Buhari government are Christians. E en Yahaya Bello that stole workers salary running into 20 billions are Christian. Even Tinubu is a Christian sir.
OBJ is a Muslim?
GEJ is a Muslim?
Odili is a Muslim?
Ibori is a Muslim?
Orji is a Muslim?
Timipre Sylva is a Muslim?
Diezani Alison-Madueke is a Muslim?
Andy Uba is a Muslim?
Diepreye Alamieyeseigha was a Muslim?

Should I continue?
Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by Danjikanbauchi: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2021
IbileIfe:

OBJ is a Muslim?
GEJ is a Muslim?
Odili is a Muslim?
Ibori is a Muslim?
Orji is a Muslim?
Timipre Sylva is a Muslim?
Diezani Alison-Madueke is a Muslim?
Andy Uba is a Muslim?
Diepreye Alamieyeseigha was a Muslim?

Should I continue?
all this people you mentioned combined together is not upto what Abacha stole not to talk of IBB.
Re: How Can President Buhari Fight Corruption When He Is Rewarding Corrupt Cronies? by IbileIfe: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
all this people you mentioned combined together is not upto what Abacha stole not to talk of IBB.
Are you sure?
Do you have the facts and figures?

(1) (Reply)

Police Fined N15m Over "Unlawful" Detention Of Alleged Boko Haram Members / Shun Pettiness, Be Hungry For Victory, Jimi Agbaje Tells Incoming PDP Leadership / Yul Edochie Preform Levels At The Awka Gsm Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.