Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,947 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) (46688 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / NASA Study Shows An Unexpectedly Large Count Of Trees In The West African Sahara / Huge Cedar Trees Felling Climbing With Chainsaw Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by gulfer: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Just say tallest trees in North America and not the world... there are many very big and tall trees in the African and South American mangrove forests angry angry angry angry
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by ogascomax: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Oyibo and lies sometimes ehn, I have seen taller trees here in Nigeria, like the one I ignorantly climbed to steal a hawk kids but i succeeded. Growing up as a man I realized that it was a big risk if the parents were around. I for reach ground that day.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
And someone will still tell you that there is no God and you will believe?
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Reference(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Trees like these won't survive in Nigeria.

I trust my charcoal people... Food don land be that.

Thanks to the Oyinbos for preserving this great nature for us.

Please plant a tree today and save the universe.

They preserve 'theirs' but raid third world countries to strip them bare aided and abetted by greedy, short-sighted 'kleptocrats' in authority who have mortgaged their consciences together with the future of their unborn children.

Welcome to Africa where first the Europeans, then the Americans and now the Chinese are plundering and laying waste the priceless ecosystem the whole world depends on..... yes the very lungs of the earth..... tropical forest reserves.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Ray07(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
gulfer:
Just say tallest trees in North America and not the world... there are many very big and tall trees in the African and South American mangrove forests angry angry angry angry
Did you even bother to read it at all. sad

All the people screaming we have big big trees here and there, una think say those people mumu anbi them no research before them conclude on such.

If we the talk of trees, Nigeria no even reach Cameron talk less more of North America.

Amazon forest is kingdom of nature.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by gulfer: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ray07:
Did you even bother to read it at all. sad

All the people screaming we have big big trees here and there, una think say those people mumu anbi them no research before them conclude on such.

If we the talk of trees, Nigeria no even reach Cameron talk less more of North America.

Amazon forest is kingdom of nature.
Read what I wrote and digest it, where's the Amazon forest?, Ode, Ido angry angry angry
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Rick9(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
I love nature mehn. And I admire tall trees
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by afrika(f): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
I know of one town in imo state. Umuchima in iheagwa.... Futo precisely. There is this massive tall oldest tree about 500yo or more.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Greenfit(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Rubbish..

Most tress in my village are taller than these..

That's how they will name the biggest dîck as if they saw everyone walking naked.
100 metre is a lot. I bet it most trees in your village is not up to 50metre. The pictures doesn’t depicts the real height. Check the numbers in meter.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Ray07(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
gulfer:
Read what I wrote and digest it, where's the Amazon forest?, Ode, Ido angry angry angry
So all the trees listed there are in North America abi.

The best you could do is through insult abi . . . I won't trade words with you.
Thanks for the insult.

Have a beautiful ahead.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Greenfit(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is so massive. I can’t believe a tree can be 100metwr tall. That’s incredulous. A whopping 100meter. You can faint looking at it along. If the put you on top and you climb down safely, you can rule Nigeria without hitch.
Hmmm...thanks to all the team that make us know this. You are the world light.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Greenfit(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
gulfer:
Am a botanist. Most tall trees in Nigeria are less than 50metre. So, we no even near. Our trees no tall anywhere close to these list ooo. Do you know what 80 to 100metre is?
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Greenfit(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
ogascomax:
Oyibo and lies sometimes ehn, I have seen taller trees here in Nigeria, like the one I ignorantly climbed to steal a hawk kids but i succeeded. Growing up as a man I realized that it was a big risk if the parents were around. I for reach ground that day.

Am a botanist. Most tall trees in Nigeria are less than 50metre. So, we no even near. Our trees no tall anywhere close to these list ooo. Do you know what 80 to 100metre is?
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by waliezia(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Una no go rest? Una don come Sapale come see tree, both the one wey Carry Breast
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by emmyN(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Are you a tree advocate? I am too, actually since 2 minutes ago. Let's go out there and paint the world green with trees buddy! After we are done we can come smoke some leaves cool.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Timijo(m): 5:44am On Nov 22, 2021
How many trees have you planted? grin
Odewaleadesoye:

Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by moorevic(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

It does exist, there are a couple in my village.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by pussymonger1: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
LIES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow / Leopard Spotted At Game Reserve In Bauchi After Not Being Seen For Decades.PICS / Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.