Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,993 members, 7,946,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford (33540 Views)

Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Ebullient76(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Manchester United I know during Ferguson's era is not the same again. Ole tried his best to create a new pattern/formation but along the line destroyed our noble formation of 4-4-2. It's sad that he has to leave in this fashion. I also believe that most players are not happy with with his coaching style because he takes much time in making decisions.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by muheeb01(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pointblank09:
To 4 -1 is to 4 Armed
can't stop laughing lol
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by ifiokjohn(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
kally90:
Old should bench Ronaldo in their next match and compare the results.
Ronaldo is one of their problem
Say the cup match we lost against westham Ronaldo played ba?....was Ronaldo there when they lost to West Ham ?...... Ronaldo is not man u problem, defence is man u problem. Even if Ronaldo score 4 goals the defence will conceed 4 more....shey it Ronaldo that should come and play backman for them Maguire?.... This same Ronaldo no dey tack for Real madrid and yet he won champions leagues 3 times. So just keep quiet
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by ifiokjohn(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
kally90:
Old should bench Ronaldo in their next match and compare the results.
Ronaldo is one of their problem
Say the cup match we lost against westham Ronaldo played ba?....was Ronaldo there when they lost to West Ham ?...... Ronaldo is not man u problem, defence is man u problem. Even if Ronaldo score 4 goals the defence will conceed 4 more....shey it Ronaldo that should come and play backman for them Maguire?.... This same Ronaldo no dey tack for Real madrid and yet he won champions leagues 3 times. So just keep quiet.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Ghost11: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
mcayomind:
In any situation of life, never aspire to acquire Maguire!!
let me add to it. It will backfire.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by chikason22(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pointblank09:
To be 4 -1 is to 4 Armed
correct it. To be 4-1 is to be 4 armed
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by KingOroro1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

Shut ur mouth...u messi fools can't stand that he can't stop scoring while ur midget is struggling in a farmers league, so the only way to stop him is to create lies , falsehood and manipulations...but guess what?? U are wasting ur time ....the midget will b benched first a thousand time b4 Ronaldo.... if not for mbappe that has given
short fraud every single goal he has scored this season , whr wud he have been...the greatest and overrated fraud in football history
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Numerouno94(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Angelfrost:
Whether interim or world class coach, these players will give the next coach serious headaches, starting from Ronaldo!

Any coach that won't be given complete freedom to take decisions and properly determine his choice team will end up even worse than Ole.

Ole has not been good enough, but the elephant in the room no one wants to address is this lingering cancer: Player Power!
How can it be tolerated for players to simply choose not to play well or give their best all because they want a coach sacked?!! This is becoming all too common in English league! It is wrong and needs to be addressed!

Apt.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by KingOroro1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

Shut ur mouth...u messi fools can't stand that he can't stop scoring while ur midget is struggling in a farmers league, so the only way to stop him is to create lies , falsehood and manipulations...but guess what?? U are wasting ur time ....the midget will b benched first a thousand time b4 Ronaldo.... if not for mbappe that has given
short fraud every single goal he has scored this season , whr wud he have been...the greatest and overrated fraud in football history
grin And the globin gulp one million a week just to score one goal in 3 months. We the Barca fans are still counting our lost. I pity the pariseans. Ororo cant try such.

Ororo for a reason

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by jackkyjohn: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see manu bouncing back, I see them lifting the champions league with their new coach, I see their fans having cause to smile once again.

This I have seen.
Probably by 2030
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by sonssyo(f): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
lomprico:
the players also want ole to go. That's why they gifted Watford the win.

Very right,I'm a man United fan but have stopped watching their games, I watched the highlight to find out what transpired only to find out they plotted the man's downfall since the board have delayed a long overdue plan. Man United needs help!
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Ssoil(f): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
TheTourist:

FINALLY OLE IS OUT grin

tongue
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Decide2rise: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Offload ronaldo and get your team back
Goat my yansh
Ronaldo ain't the problem man. You sound like you know nothing about soccer. Ronaldo is their highest goal scorer this season so far, what nonsense are you saying ? Messi just scored his first goal in ligue 1 but his team has been on top of the table because they have a sound coach and other good players.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by omoyankee3(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
I 4-1 don't agree with him.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by omoyankee3(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's not the players' fault. Ole is incompetent
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by prophetfire: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Goat my yansh
FraudNALDO you mean?
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Jeferious:
"Take Ronaldo to Man City and see him win them a champions League"....Oga I have problem with this your quote. Na Man City dey do Ronaldo a favour if dem sign am, not the other way round. The worst part is that Guardiola isn't even interested in him. Someone who can't pass the ball around and play with the team isn't Guardiola's type. If Ronaldo had been signed and not snobbed by City, he would be getting fewer minutes than what he's enjoying at Man. U.

U don’t even know what Ure talking about. Ronaldo plays to instructions of a good coach and even delivers more. He’s a very disciplined player. The problem he’s having in manu is no game plan or tactics from the coach, everybody is just doing what they like and what comes to their head and that doesn’t create the best team work.

Guardiola is a tactician he knows how to control and instruct the players to play what he wants not what they want and he controls the game plan. Ronaldo will be scoring an average of 3 goals a match there.

And yes they can’t win champions league without Ronaldo. He’s the one doing them a favor and Guardiola knows it completely.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by vislabraye(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Goat my yansh

Ronaldo is not the problem. Where was Man. U last season before his arrival?
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by hybrid11(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
vislabraye:

Ronaldo is not the problem. Where was Man. U last season before his arrival?
to me, he is
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by hybrid11(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Decide2rise:
Ronaldo ain't the problem man. You sound like you know nothing about soccer. Ronaldo is their highest goal scorer this season so far, what nonsense are you saying ? Messi just scored his first goal in ligue 1 but his team has been on top of the table because they have a sound coach and other good players.
you don't know football, when it comes to player, man u have more quality players than PSG
Ole not the problem... Check how many chances ronaldo and Fernandez missed, is it ole that will kick the ball inside net?
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by hybrid11(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Badgers14:

Ronaldo "was" a great player.

But in my opinion, his return destroyed the teams chemistry.

Ronaldo should play less minutes, maybe a second half substitute in the 70 or 80th minutes and give the future stars some playing time to shine.
You understand me
He "was"
Team players is all about chemistry
Ronaldo is really a winger not a striker...
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by hybrid11(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

Messi has scored one goal after so many matches in Europe's 7th best league and u hypocrites now have a voice. A league one young Canadian is dominating is what Messi fans are celebrating for him scoring one goal after more than 6 matches. Messi can never be like Ronaldo cos he always chooses the comfort zone. Ronaldo knew that man u wasn't good enough but he still chose us because he's a person that's not afraid of tough times. U Messi fans say Ronaldo is our problem but we like it that way cos it's better to have this problems now and solve them than to flatter to deceive like we did in the last two years with Ole and won nothing.
I don't remember saying am a messi fan here
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by a4law: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
A big sorry to uncle de gea and all man u fans what a big shame
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Decide2rise: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
you don't know football, when it comes to player, man u have more quality players than PSG
Ole not the problem... Check how many chances ronaldo and Fernandez missed, is it ole that will kick the ball inside net?
You sound like a toddler. Man u have the individual players but the coach can't fix them. Same thing happened to Chelsea with lampàrd but Chelsea acted fast. A sound coach will galvanize the team and blast almost every team they meet week in week out.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Hkff: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Oh
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by reuben81: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
AYNL:

God bless you for this question
in the first half
man utd played just 2 shots in on target
nothing is coming from the back and they're expecting magic
the same ronaldo create some few chances and gave de beek the assist
the media won't tell them that
truth is man u players don't really want to play for ole again,if not for Ronaldo man u would have probably out the the champions league
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Jeferious: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
jaxxy:

U don’t even know what Ure talking about. Ronaldo plays to instructions of a good coach and even delivers more. He’s a very disciplined player. The problem he’s having in manu is no game plan or tactics from the coach, everybody is just doing what they like and what comes to their head and that doesn’t create the best team work.

Guardiola is a tactician he knows how to control and instruct the players to play what he wants not what they want and he controls the game plan. Ronaldo will be scoring an average of 3 goals a match there.

And yes they can’t win champions league without Ronaldo. He’s the one doing them a favor and Guardiola knows it completely.
Dey lie give yourself for there. Who go follow you do stupid argument?
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by jaxxy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Jeferious:
Dey lie give yourself for there. Who go follow you do stupid argument?

No need for any argument here sef.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by AYNL: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
reuben81:
truth is man u players don't really want to play for ole again,if not for Ronaldo man u would have probably out the the champions league
you dey mind them
they said man utd was playing better without him
how they were playing is what I'm confused about
they couldn't make it out of the champions league group stage
getting knocked out of cup competitions in quarter finals and semis
bottled the Europa league
after the Europa league,what everybody was saying is that united needed a good goal scorer and we got that in ronaldo this summer
the same cavani was in the Europa finals,and one of these hater was giving me "cavani led man utd line better last season than ronaldo is doing this season"
imagine,Ronaldo that has scored half of cavani's total goals of last season
misfiring martial was the reason man utd couldn't make it out of that champions league group stage last season
and ole kept playing him ahead of cavani,to the extent some man utd was left pondering why cavani was signed in the first place
the cavani they were ranting about this morning was not a regular last season,as poor as martial was,he still got more appearances more than him
and this summer we got the goalscocer that we needed and the goal scoring problem was obviously solved
look at the Atalanta games and Villarreal in the group stage
that's the prove
and now they're giving us the "he doesn't defend" agenda
despite the fact that he defends,but their hatred has blinded them
he's always in the wall whenever our opponent have a set piece to take
defends the corners,if you watch the Leicester game
he was in the man utd box 18 when Leicester scored their 3rd or 4th goals,and he's been doing it on many occasions
he tracks back to help the defense,press the opponent from the front,when solksjear himself himself doesn't play high pressing like other top coaches do
what else do they want him to do
it obvious these rival fans don't want man utd progress
they don't want solskjear out
they're enjoying the team mediocrity
how we keep bottling crucial matches
to hell with these haters

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by victooman: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Goat my yansh
you are a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) / Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.