Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,222 members, 7,919,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? (1794 Views)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by oyatz(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2021
dasparrow:
Tinubu is wasting his time. The fulani oligarchy have no intention to hand over power to a southerner. Tinubu wants to be president so that Nigerian youths will start eating cassava, corn and agbado, lol. Nigeria will never been united. Call a referendum please.

Relax bro, Atiku/PDP will organize the referendum.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Running All Over The Place Visiting People ? by Peacemaker5128: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I've lost count the number of people Tinubu ha visited this month alone and I so wanna know why

Today, Tinubu visited Orji uzor Kanu 24hrs after IBB declared that the next president will be in his 60's, loved by the north, south and will unite Nigerians together .

Tinubu is over 60, not loved genuinely by the north, south and cannot unite Nigerians

So why is Tinubu still begging people up and down to support his presidential ambition that won't fly ?

Just asking because I am no longer understanding..
he was building bridges why Peter Gringory Hoebi was gathering Ipob terrorists as supporters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku On His Way To NNPP / Throwback Photo Of NEPA Engineer Preparing To Go On A Line Patrol By Helicopter / Peter Obi Makes University Result Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.