Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Do Not Waste Money On This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do Not Waste Money On This (387 Views)

Don't Waste Money On Fake Useless Coins / Waste Plastic Crushing, Recycling Machines: We Fabricate Them (Aba) / I Want To Teach You How To Make Money On Auto Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Waste Money On This by justking(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
I wept after I read this

Re: Do Not Waste Money On This by justking(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Here's the story below:

Not just the regular STD, he collected the Buy 1 get 2 free type of STD.
My boy has been scratching since monday. He has tried lots of antifungal creams but it keeps worsening.
Today he was driving me, his left hand on steering the other hand on his gbola scratching it furiously..

Today he confessed that he paid a runz girl from Choba uniport 50k for 4 rounds sex during weekend.
He just spent 50k to collect free STD and with the way he is scratching i have decided to no longer shake his hands anymore..
I just dey vex for am, based on say him just waste money and the bani sef don block him number.
He doesn't want to go to hospital, and he don't know what StD he has but I'm worried that if I continue hanging around with him. The StD might transfer to me via air or by touch.
Is StD transferred by hanging out with infected person.
Re: Do Not Waste Money On This by justking(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Do you know why I wept?

People, including I, have used that same N50k to change our lives through a business model known as affiliate marketing.

We earn 6 figures monthly.

If you want to understand what I mean, check my signature.
Re: Do Not Waste Money On This by justking(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
He just wasted the money
Re: Do Not Waste Money On This by justking(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
He used it to purchase problem

(1) (Reply)

Columbus Tick Scam Alert / Free Binary Options Trading Signal / Earn N4000 Per Each Person You Invite On This Free App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.