Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,492 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:55 AM

Is It True That the Remains Of Judges Are Not Allowed In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That the Remains Of Judges Are Not Allowed In The Church? (247 Views)

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? / Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That the Remains Of Judges Are Not Allowed In The Church? by Fafesot: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
I heard somewhere but I haven't been able to verify the claim that the remains of Judges are not allowed to be carted into the church for their burial service. Is this true or not?
If it is, the intelligent minds here should tell us the reasons for such.
Re: Is It True That the Remains Of Judges Are Not Allowed In The Church? by SUPERPACK: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fafesot:
I heard somewhere but I haven't been able to verify the claim that the remains of Judges are not allowed to be carted into the church for their burial service. Is this true or not?
It all depends on the church, the Assembles of God church in my village don't allow dead people in their church, be you a governor, president, Bishop or archbishop. All burial mass are said on agreed venues chosen by the family but must never be in any part of the church.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That the Remains Of Judges Are Not Allowed In The Church? by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fafesot:
That depends on the ideology and rules of the church owner. If he/she deems it bad for business then sure. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It True That the Remains Of Judges Are Not Allowed In The Church? by Fafesot: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That depends on the ideology and rules of the church owner. If he/she deems it bad for business then sure. undecided
Alright... thanks
Re: Is It True That the Remains Of Judges Are Not Allowed In The Church? by Fafesot: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
SUPERPACK:
It all depends on the church, the Assembles of God church in my village don't allow dead people in their church, be you a governor, president, Bishop or archbishop. All burial mass are said on agreed venues chosen by the family but must never be in any part of the church.
now I understand, thanks
Re: Is It True That the Remains Of Judges Are Not Allowed In The Church? by Fafesot: 12:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Lalasticlala, for better enlightenment; this can be pushed to front page. It's educative.

(1) (Reply)

There Was No King In Israel / FANO TV Founder, Prophet Akinbodunse Opens Nigeria Branch With Mega Crusade (pho / The Prophetic Is Not Limited To The Prophets 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.