Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,238 members, 7,974,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:03 PM

Love: Is Out OF Sight Necessarily Out Of Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love: Is Out OF Sight Necessarily Out Of Mind? (151 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love: Is Out OF Sight Necessarily Out Of Mind? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2021
I would advise you take a minute and think about that question. Ruminate it in your mind before you give a proper response. Why? Because people these days seem to have good reasons for their unavailability or lack of communication with the people they say they care about. The excuse they give is that of having a human flaw which they term “forgetting”.

Have ever seen or heard someone say they cannot possibly have a relationship with someone who is distant from them? Probably you have, and there are valid reasons for this. But let us talk about family and friendship. Would the excuse of I forgot about you suffice from your dad, mom or even a sibling because you travelled out to another country and because you were not around, they just ghosted you and got on with their lives. Then, you come back and they are surprised and shocked. How would you feel? Sad right? Yes. Although this rarely happens among family. But it does happen with friends.

But should you forget someone you claim to love all because the person is not physically present? You say, they are not here so I cannot do anything about them. So, let me just get on with my life. If they eventually come back, well…, if they do not, you conclude that there is nothing you could possibly do about it. The fact that a person is not within reach should not form the basis for abandonment.

When a person says they care about another person or love the person, is it because the person is within reach, and they can touch and easily lay their shoulders on them? How about those whose hearts skip when they see who they love and care about? Can the love transcend beyond physical touch and still stand the test of time when two persons who deeply love, care and value each other are worlds apart?

Lately, the world has decided to give definition to what love, affection, care and attention is. Many maintain that you forget them if they are not close by. Cut them off if they seem to ghost you. There is no positive construction about the person. The world do not advise that you ask questions like, is there a mobile network where this person is? Was the person robbed of his phone and he cannot reach out to me? They just assume the fault is from another person. And since it seems everyone is running out of time or rushing somewhere, they advise you get on with your life. Afterall “what if?”

When it comes to sustaining relationships, not limited to love relationship, there is something called trust. Trust is the foundation on which every relationship is built. Because if we do not have trust, we do not have anything. We can easily abandon, let go, cut off and move on with life. When there is trust, there is no room for suspicions, or confusion about your place in a person’s heart. Why because you trust the person, you believe the person has your best interest at heart.

How is trust formed? By communication. Communication is so powerful that no matter how far people are, if they are in constant communication with each other, they become close, regular communication bridges that gap between them. Communication cements a relationship, it builds trust and confidence in the heart of people towards each other.

Nothing strains a relationship than lack of communication, when there is no flow, people begin to assume, get anxious, agitated and confused. Because, the only thing that seemed to bring them and those they care about together has been cut off. And if this continues, eventually they forget and move on.

Nonetheless, out of sight is not necessarily out of mind because it is a matter of the heart. When you care about someone you will not forget them, even though you cannot touch or see them physically, they are in your heart. The real question we should ask ourselves when we tend to forget people we say we once loved or cared about is, “did we ever love them in the first place?” Because if we did, they will always be in our minds, even though as just memories.
Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/10/25/love-is-out-of-sight-necessarily-out-of-mind/

CC
misssclassy
Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2

Re: Love: Is Out OF Sight Necessarily Out Of Mind? by Boogyman557: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Let Be A Friend / Housewife Fakes Own Kidnapping To Demand Hige Ransom From 'stingy' Husband / Why Wives Must Reinvent Their Biblical Role As Helpmates – Akwa Ibom Governor Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.