Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,424 members, 7,911,052 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland (1392 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2021
What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland

God did me a very "strong" thing. I had never been so afflicted in my whole life.

It began with Him saying in an angry-like tone, "you're here doing this, while My work lays desolate"?

I thought it was a joke but by the time God was through with me, I was completely grounded. That is, I couldn't literally walk for the first time in my entire life, and this lasted for about two months. And it wasn't that I had an accident oh, but just like that, one minor sprain led to another, and before I knew what was happening, I found myself completely immobilized and helpless.

My only offense was taking a break from this forum oh. Now just imagine that. Something that's not supposed to be a big deal, abi? But not for me oh, because my own case is different, so it's a very big deal for me, and not just that but an offense and a serious one that warrants punishment for the time being according to God.

The true-life story continues below.

God bless.
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2021
This happened sometime September last year after I decided to take a break from Nairaland activities to focus more on some other projects I had pending.

I had gotten discontented with nairaland because I felt that my efforts here deserved much better, as some of the things I shared here, especially the revelations of God's Word, could hardly be gotten elsewhere.

Moreover I know the high price I had to pay to be entrusted with such knowledge, so to see the pearls of the highest spiritual quality being disregarded and taken for granted, because I was sharing them for free in this forum, was becoming too unpleasant for me.

For instance, there was a thread I shared here "ten characteristics of a man after God's heart" with my BackllGodnaija moniker, but the way it began to pan out, I realized that what was expected to take a post or at most two, was now turning out to be more like a book topic. Moreover the stress and time involved was something else, hence after observing the kind of feedback it was receiving, I asked myself if the stress and time it was taking me was really worth it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6037306/10-characteristics-man-after-gods

It didn't seem so, hence i decided to stop updating it, despite promising to continue to do so, but I planned to bring out a book on the topic instead and had already started working towards it. Then, one thing led to another, after which I suddenly lost interest in Nairaland, and decided to take a break to focus more on some other projects of mine that were not getting as much time, because of my Nairaland activities.

It was during that period that I had my second ever rapture dream, which I thought was a matter of urgency for me to receive it at that moment, so i had to momentarily suspend my break to share it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6104642/repent-world-jesus-coming-soon#93694304

However that was just because I considered it an urgent matter that people needed to be warned about, so after I had done that i returned to where I was with my break.

It was while working on one of those other projects, that God said, "you're here doing this, while My work lays desolate", and It wasn't long after that, that I felt some pain in my groin that made me limp a bit, but I thought it was nothing serious which would heal shortly.

It didn't take long to heal as I expected but while I was limping as a result, I appeared to have sprained my ankle a bit in the process. However I thought it was also a minor sprain that would also heal quickly but I was wrong this time as that wasn't the case, it only got worse and worse, even while it was being treated, until I couldn't walk or limp anymore, because of the unbearable pain.

I still thought it wouldn't take much longer before it healed, but the more I kept hoping and projecting the day I would be okay, the more it got worse. At a point, I couldn't even sit for long, because it would start swelling up, and the pain got to a point where I had to lie down in a particular way to be at some ease.

So it meant I couldn't even do any work at all, as I attempted doing at some point, because I needed to sit to work, for instance, on a computer, but sitting down for a lengthy time, regardless of how or where I placed my legs was a no-no for me, as it seemed to aggravate the injury.

That was how a week, turned to two, two turned to three weeks, three turned to a month, a month was gradually turning into two, as if there was no end in sight, even those taking care of me were getting really concerned, I had to start thinking about my life.

That was how something which I used to take for granted now became a big dream to me. I wondered when I would be able to walk again, that when I saw people walking, I would be envious, because it had become more like a mission impossible to me. I now knew the value of being able to walk with both legs.

God bless
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2021
That's not all, during this same period, the person I was also working with had a minor accident, which gave him a deep foot injury, that also took about two months to completely heal. Therefore both me and the person I was working with got afflicted so we couldn't do pretty much anything during that period.

It was about this same period, when people had begun to move on from the much dreaded deadly Covid-19 virus, that it struck.

Now, it didn't strike either of us, but the father-in-law of my working partner, and he was the one that had to assist him during the period he was down with the virus.

To better appreciate the severity of the situation with the man who contracted the dreaded deadly covid-19 virus, he had underlying health issues so it was delicate matter. Moreover he had lost at least two of his close friends to the disease when it was in full swing during June and July, hence with the developments at the time, it appeared he was not going to escape it despite that he managed to evade it for quite a while.

So everything was just adding up as if God was trying to tell me, "you see yourself?"

God bless.
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2021
I didn't need someone to tell me that something was clearly not right. It was glaring that God was not happy with me, and what he said while I was working, that I had abandoned His Work here became more obvious that it wasn't a joke but a very serious matter.

Hence I had to ask and beg God for mercy, and to forgive me for abandoning His work here. Also during the process of my ordeal, I had realized that I had done wrong when I decided to stop updating that thread and God was not happy with that decision, as I noticed that the amount of revelations I used to receive had significantly dropped.

As if God wanted me to know that even though I paid a high price to be able to receive such rare amount of the revelation of His Word, He gave it to me because He choose to not that i deserved it because it is priceless, so He could still retrieve it from me.

So I decided to return from my NL break and when I did, the first priority for me was to do as i said concerning "ten characteristics of a man after God's heart". And as I was doing just that, even before I was through with the topic, it immediately made front page, the first one with this jesusjnr2020 moniker.

Ironically one of commenters said that it was full of revelations and that i should make a book of the topic, the world needed to hear me. I thanked her and said that I was also considering that possibility but that if that would happen, it was only going to be after i had first completed it and shared it here in Nairaland before anywhere else, because the last thing I would want was to incur God's wrath. And I ensured i did just that after which I tagged whomever asked to be tagged when I was through.

https://www.nairaland.com/6182609/10-characteristics-man-after-gods

Not long afterwards though, i was fully healed and walking perfectly, however I wasn't going to forget the painful experience in a hurry and what I learnt in the process - not to take the ability to walk for granted.

I also prayed for God to heal the man who contracted the virus, and to keep it from his family and everyone around him.

And God healed him so he didn't join his close friends in the list of lives claimed by the virus. Moreover no other person in the family, including the son-in-law who's my work partner, contracted the virus.

I already knew that Nairaland meant a lot to God not long after joining this forum, but just in case I had forgotten, that was a perfect and timely reminder. I had spoken severally about how Nigeria would be the headquarters of the final move of God upon the Earth, the signs have it that Nairaland would play a significant role in that regard.

So if you're here in Nairaland spending a lot of time working for God and preaching His Word, and people were calling you jobless and all sorts of disrespectful names, it's only because they're ignorant, so do not stop because of them, because there's no job on Earth that is as important and compares with the preaching of the Gospel to the world. Hence why before Jesus departed the Earth He didn't tell His disciples about doing any other job but to preach the Gospel to the world.[/b] Mark 16:15

So a creation cannot be more knowledgeable than his Creator who is the Source of knowledge on what was important or not.

That's why I can't afford to cater to any contrary thing people say about what I do here, because God wouldn't spare me at all... He expects me to know better, that it's not about what men say but all about what God says.

And God says that what I do here was very important to Him, hence kindly bear with me for the time being because i'm not taking any other break from Nairaland soon.

God bless.
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by LordReed(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2021
Lemme register my laughter first. Bwahahahahaha!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by JasonTrend: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by Uyi168: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2021
When will God start dealing with the abductors of Leah sharibu

3 Likes

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2021
Uyi168:
When will God start dealing with the abductors of Leah sharibu
The decision to stick with Christ comes at a cost. She's not the first... she would not be the last.

All the apostles of Christ in the Bible barring one were not just abducted or persecuted, but were killed for the sake of sticking with Christ. The one that wasn't killed survived several assassination attempts, including being boiled in hot oil. That's the only reason he wasn't killed as the others.

So what happened to Leah Sharibu is not an exception but the norm of following Christ which He had forewarned His followers about.

That's why those who claim to be His followers ought to be prepared for such, by not putting their hopes to the things of this world, because their hope is meant to be beyond the clouds.

God bless.
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by dazzlingd(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2021
U need mental help asap...

But it is so good not to be on your demonic god's side.

I take break whenever I want without any repercussion and come back whenever I want.

But u took a break and ended up being crippled by your moronic god

5 Likes

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by Uyi168: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The decision to stick with Christ comes at a cost. She's not the first... she would not be the last.

All the apostles of Christ in the Bible barring one were not just abducted or persecuted, but were killed for the sake of sticking with Christ. The one that wasn't killed survived several assassination attempts, including being boiled in hot oil. That's the only reason he wasn't killed as the others.

So what happened to Leah Sharibu is not an exception but the norm of following Christ which He had forewarned His followers about.

That's why those who claim to be His followers ought to be prepared for such, by not putting their hopes to the things of this world, because their hope is meant to be beyond the clouds.

God bless.
.yeye cost.
after all the promises of protection. scam

2 Likes

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2021
dazzlingd:
U need mental help asap...

But it is so good not to be on your demonic god's side.

I take break whenever I want without any repercussion and come back whenever I want.

But u took a break and ended up being crippled by your moronic god
For someone who thinks God is demonic but Satan is good, sane people need mental help but insane are fine, I understand where you're coming from.

The things of the God are cannot be comprehended by carnal and demonically-influenced minds. "He whom the Father loves, He chastises."

Jesus said, anything that would make one end up in hell fire, including our legs or arms, we should cut it off.

So being crippled here on Earth for a short while is far better than burning in hell forever, which you would if you don't repent.
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Uyi168:
.yeye cost.
after all the promises of protection. scam

You're entitled to continue living in ignorance though.
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2021
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by dazzlingd(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
For someone who thinks God is demonic but Satan is good, sane people need mental help, but insane are fine, I understand where you're coming from.

I expected you to have poor reasoning abilities plus poor comprehension.
Pls where did I mention God and Satan or how did u come to the conclusion on what I think about god/satan?
I'm only pitying your condition because it is obvious u are suffering some kind of brain disorder, it is obvious from your hallucination and the break down u are experiencing.
Instead of you to seek medical help asap, u are blaming it on nairaland.

Well, I won't expect you to know because your schizophrenia is worsening, where are your family members and friends around....I repeat, u need help asap, I'm not your enemy, only pitying or condition... we need you to stay alive because u entertain me with your folly

2 Likes

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by Tokskob2008: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2021
It's too early to start reading long epistles on religion.

What religion has done for Nigeria as a nation I can't pinpoint..

1 Like

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2021
dazzlingd:

I expected you to have poor reasoning abilities plus poor comprehension.
Pls where did I mention God and Satan or how did u come to the conclusion on what I think about god/satan?
I'm only pitying your condition because it is obvious u are suffering some kind of brain disorder, it is obvious from your hallucination and the break down u are experiencing.
Instead of you to seek medical help asap, u are blaming it on nairaland.

Well, I won't expect you to know because your schizophrenia is worsening, where are your family members and friends around....I repeat, u need help asap, I'm not your enemy, only pitying or condition... we need you to stay alive because u entertain me with your folly

It's a compliment coming from you, because I know that if you say so, it's certain that I'm perfectly fine.

But keep pitying my condition, don't repent before it's too late, then you'd know who really deserved pity between us.
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by SlawG: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Tokskob2008:
It's too early to start reading long epistles on religion.

What religion has done for Nigeria as a nation I can't pinpoint..
At least it has made us to hate one another.
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Try and change your moniker to enemyofnobody00 then.

1 Like

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by dazzlingd(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's a compliment coming from you, because I know that if you say so, it's certain that I'm perfectly fine.

But keep pitying my condition, don't repent before it's too late, then you'd know who really deserved pity between us.

Repent from what exactly?
And what's time are u keeping that may be too late?

Are u sure u are okay, pls speak to someone around you if u need to

2 Likes

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2021
dazzlingd:

Repent from what exactly?
And what's time are u keeping that may be too late?

Are u sure u are okay, pls speak to someone around you if u need to
Don't worry. If you didn't know already, you'd have all the answers to your when the time comes.

Be patient.
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by dazzlingd(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Don't worry. If you didn't know already, you'd have all the answers to your when the time comes.

Be patient.

How are u certain u won't be the one to regret
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2021
dazzlingd:

How are u certain u won't be the one to regret
I told you to be patient. Time would reveal all secrets and answer all unanswered questions.
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by dazzlingd(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I told you to be patient. Time would reveal all secrets and answer all unanswered questions.

Before then, use your time effectively to attend to your schizophrenia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by Buliwyf: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
This is what malnutrition does to the human brain. You start hearing voices and seeing things. No go find work. Be on Nairaland claiming authority and importance you lack in real life. Religious nonentities smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Wow
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by haddeylium(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Why should anyone be interested in your own God that torments people?

3 Likes

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2021
haddeylium:
Why should anyone be interested in your own God that torments people?
Abraham, Moses, David, Job, Jonah, Elijah, Peter, John, James, Paul, etc., and even Jesus would, because they understand that it's whom a Father loves, that He chastises.

But of course, you won't because you lack knowledge of the ways of God.
Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by LordReed(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2021
Buliwyf:
This is what malnutrition does to the human brain. You start hearing voices and seeing things. No go find work. Be on Nairaland claiming authority and importance you lack in real life. Religious nonentities smiley

Imagine thinking you are so special to a god and the only way he can get your attention is to cripple you and your associates. There's a failure of reasoning somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by Image123(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2021
LordReed:

Imagine thinking you are so special to a god and the only way he can get your attention is to cripple you and your associates. There's a failure of reasoning somewhere.

He's an embarrassment to true Christianity, leave him alone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by sonmvayina(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Jesusjnr..I will advice you to seek medical help as soon as possible and make sure you eat food with a lot of Fibre and fruits....you will get better with time...

Leave thus gribbish alone

1 Like

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by Bacteriologist(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Schizophrenia is a complex brain disorder. It often runs in families and can cause troubling symptoms. These may include hearing voices, and having trouble thinking clearly and relating to others. It often starts suddenly in early adulthood. There is no cure for this illness, but it can be managed with medicine and supportive therapy.

Culled from https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/schizophrenia

4 Likes

Re: What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland by haddeylium(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Abraham, Moses, David, Job, Jonah, Elijah, Peter, John, James, Paul, etc., and even Jesus would, because they understand that it's whom a Father loves, that He chastises.

But of course, you won't because you lack knowledge of the ways of God.

But your God made an attempt at your life because of an online forum owned by an Atheist.
What if Seun Osewa takes down NAIRALAND tomorrow? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bid To Ban GOD From Obama's Inauguration oath swear-in / I'm Tired Of Frightening Prayers And Sermons In Church / The Annual Holy Ghost Congress 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.