Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. (3035 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) / Nnamdi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Complication – IMN Confirms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by bigpriik: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Well once cannot accurately predict the future.but whether you like it or not the death of Kanu will spark a brand new civil war in Nigeria worse than the first,isn't it obvious?

First the day the news breaks out FG will likely try to suppress the media,the truth may not easily get to the public but Ipob will eventually know and then annoncé it as usual this will spark unrest all over Nigeria especially the southeast i Forsee angry mobs attacking the northerners in the east and sure they will be reprisals in the north against Igbos there will be mass migration of northerners and easterners back to the homeland as things turn bloody,i Forsee riots sparking in Lagos between Igbo and Hausa-fulani because a huge population of them live there,the military will occupy the southeast as usually but they wunt be able to control the insurgency that will spark up there it will be full time guerrilla warfare against the Nigerian army and police as Ipob is will not give up,people will die as usual because we know the army will surely attack civilians,it will be of international concern as the world powers will interface whether Nigeria will survive it and return to peace is what I don't know
God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Abdul05: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2021
Then, who are the people that would feel the worst hit? Ur people of course grin grin

Another Genocide looming ;

I wish he could die grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by bigpriik: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Abdul05:
Then who are the people that would feel the worst hit? Ur people of course grin grin

Another Genocide looming grin grin

And Many of your brothers in the east will loose their lives including those terrorists in army uniform even you will not advice bihari to kill KANU... grin

6 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Abdul05: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2021
bigpriik:

And Many of your brothers in the east will loose their lives including those terrorists in army uniform even you will not advice bihari to kill KANU... grin
I wish he could die

7 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by bigpriik: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Abdul05:
I wish he could die

If he dies you too may die.

10 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2021
Abdul05:
Then who are the people that would feel the worst hit? Ur people of course grin grin

And You think we would fold our hands and be watching you?

4 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Nuzo1(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2021
I've seen these in my dreams several times. It was like a war but not a full scale war. The army could not handle it because it was a mass unified movement.

The young and no nonsense Hausa soldier will hand over to a Yoruba pastor (I have a feeling it will be Tunde Bakare) who will handover to the young "messiah" from the east.

What will trigger the unrest will be the assassination of a human right activist. Nigerians regardless of tribe and religion will wake up together. It was like a miracle.

God is about to shake Nigeria but the time is what i don't know.

I will encourage the government to be careful with Adeyanju, sowore, kanu etc.

https://www.nairaland.com/5597419/see-violent-revolution-nigeria#85295593

Dec 28 2019
Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Abdul05: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2021
bigpriik:

If he dies you too may die.
Do u think 3 millions drug peddlers including 1 million piglets is not enough ba? grin

5 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by nadisms: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2021
Many things will happen and DSS will never allow

You don't the kind of information DSS has..
They will keep him there till pending negotiations has been finalised..

There are alot of things happening behind background that media guys are not saying because they dont have the info..

One thing you must know,DSS will never allow him die in detention,however they will subject him to several things that will break him psychologically so that he can yield to their demands..

NIGERIA IS NOT READY FOR ANOTHER CIVIL WAR..

WE HAVE FELT THE HEAT OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN ATTACKS.
AND GOVT IS AWARE ONCE PEOPLE HEAR PIM OF HIS DEATH.

Presently,in Anambra I hardly see police extorting money..they have been retired to their barracks except the ones who are manning interstate highways and they are always cautious..

If you are really a diligent observer,you will understand that Unknown gunmen were cajoled to declare ceasefire pending the negotiations with FG..

Bad news: Nnamdi kanu will not like to come out if referendum is not offered to him..many lives have been wasted and he will not like to betray because if he does that,they will kill him in the east of any other country they see him

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Awkabigboy: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2021
bigpriik:
Well once cannot accurately predict the future.but whether you like it or not the death of Kanu will spark a brand new civil war in Nigeria worse than the first,isn't it obvious?

First the day the news breaks out FG will likely try to suppress the media,the truth may not easily get to the public but Ipob will eventually know and then annoncé it as usual this will spark unrest all over Nigeria especially the southeast i Forsee angry mobs attacking the northerners in the east and sure they will be reprisals in the north against Igbos there will be mass migration of northerners and easterners back to the homeland as things turn bloody,i Forsee riots sparking in Lagos between Igbo and Hausa-fulani because a huge population of them live there,the military will occupy the southeast as usually but they wunt be able to control the insurgency that will spark up there it will be full time guerrilla warfare against the Nigerian army and police as Ipob is will not give up,people will die as usual because we know the army will surely attack civilians,it will be of international concern as the world powers will interface whether Nigeria will survive it and return to peace is what I don't know
God help us.
Nothing will playout, killings have already happened in the south east in a magnitude never seen before so nothing new

2 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Awkabigboy: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2021
nadisms:
Many things will happen and DSS will never allow

You don't the kind of information DSS has..
They will keep him there till pending negotiations has been finalised..

There are alot of things happening behind background that media guys are not saying because they dont have the info..

One thing you must know,DSS will never allow him die in detention,however they will subject him to several things that will break him psychologically so that he can yield to their demands..

NIGERIA IS NOT READY FOR ANOTHER CIVIL WAR..

WE HAVE FELT THE HEAT OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN ATTACKS.
AND GOVT IS AWARE ONCE PEOPLE HEAR PIM OF HIS DEATH.

Presently,in Anambra I hardly see police extorting money..they have been retired to their barracks except the ones who are manning interstate highways and they are always cautious..

If you are really a diligent observer,you will understand that Unknown gunmen were cajoled to declare ceasefire pending the negotiations with FG..

Bad news: Nnamdi kanu will not like to come out if referendum is not offered to him..many lives have been wasted and he will not like to betray because if he does that,they will kill him in the east of any other country they see him
Who will kill him in the east? Be wise , UGM was the handwork of politicians esp Anambra. After the election have you heard of the events again?

3 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by bigpriik: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Who will kill him in the east? Be wise , UGM was the handwork of politicians esp Anambra. After the election have you heard of the events again?

Ok..
Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by yinkus6750(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Why wish him dead?
He will come out alive.
However, MKO died and heaven didnt fall.

2 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by bigpriik: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2021
yinkus6750:
Why wish him dead?
He will come out alive.
However, MKO died and heaven didnt fall.

Mko is not Kanu,kanus people are different from mkos people,Kanus people have taken up arms against the Nigerian states 3 times in 52 years while mko people will not dare,they are not risk takers.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Danjikanbauchi: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2021
Abdul05:

Yoruba Muslim always wishing evil to ibos.

What a hate filled people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Charmingrascal(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2021
What will even kill Kanu?
Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by hollah123: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2021
bigpriik:

compare d percentage of northerners in d east to easterners in d north b4 u start threatening northerner with death.

I bet u if igbo kill one northerner, 20 igbos will die in d north

N as regards igbo n northerner war in lagos,igbos will lose out again cos yorubas are tired of your excesses already n they will deal with u mercilessly, the Lagos u burnt down during endsars is still fresh in our memories.

U will lose n nothin will happen, after Rwanda civil war do u realise d country is still existing n besides u place more value on international bodies.

Do u care to know that they are politicians too?
What have they done to war thorn countries in Africa?
If war breaks out,the first thing they will think about is business,how to sell weapons, how to steal your resources n how u will bribe their media to under report your atrocities.

As regards d 3

Nigeria has finances to purchase ammunitions easily n they will block every ammunition route to southeast

Nigeria will use oil as collateral to get things done n also silence their media to under report things.

If u think war don't forget Nigeria has upper hand than u in all aspect

6 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Oksman(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Abdul05:

Alhaji Abdul05 I have this feeling that you are going through a medical condition called Angelman Syndrome, I suggest you see a doctor as quickly as possible because you have never penned any comment on Nairaland without using the big grin emoji. Though mischievous at first, I can confirm that you are true to stuff you post online.
Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by bigpriik: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2021
hollah123:
compare d percentage of northerners in d east to easterners in d north b4 u start threatening northerner with death.

N as regards igbo n northerner war in lagos,igbos will lose out again cos yorubas are tired of your excesses already n they will deal with u mercilessly, the Lagos u burnt down during endsars is still fresh in our memories.

U will lose n nothin will happen, after Rwanda civil war do u realise d country is still existing n besides u place more value on international bodies.

If war breaks out,the first thing they will think about is business,how to sell weapons, how to steal your resources n how u will bribe their media to under report your atrocities.

As regards d 3

Nigeria has finances to purchase ammunitions easily n they will block every ammunition route to southeast

Nigeria will use oil as collateral to get things done n also silence their media to under report things.

Kill KANU first before you start talking shit i want to check something war predictor,i bet you yorubas will rather remain neutral,you think they are not equally tired of Nigeria,after you brothers slaughtered them in ibarapa igangan and attempted to kill innocent Igboho ?what has Nigeria done for yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2021
bigpriik:

Mko is not Kanu,kanus people are different from mkos people,Kanus people have taken up arms against the Nigerian states 3 times in 52 years while mko people will not dare,they are not risk takers.

So, taking up arms against government is now risk taking?

You people and your thinking is the reason why you may never amount to anything in this country.

Know it that nothing will happen if Kanu dies in detention.

There was a time when his whereabout was unknown, and there were rumors that he had been killed when his house was ransacked by the Army. The heavens did not fall.

The highest that would happen in the event of his death will be rioting, which would affect the East alone. If the rioting escalates, the FG will declare a state of emergency.

As it is, Igbos are divided in their opinion about Kanu.

The civil war happened because nearly every Igbo wanted it, and Ojukwu commanded a large following, which included intellectuals like Chinua Achebe, Christopher Okigbo, and the engineers that designed the Ogbunigwe. Erudite professors from the University of Nigeria Nsukka were largely behind Ojukwu. Traditional rulers, and even statesmen like Nnamdi Azikwe all supported Ojukwu, at least initially. But today, who are those supporting Kanu?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by mrvitalis(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2021
Abdul05:

See this one ...igbos would start the fight in the north ...una think say na only una get camp all over nigeria ? LMAO

1 Like

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Walkee: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Unrest in the East *
Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Jlow2: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2021
If not the dumb buhari government it's more risky to have kanu in custody, sum inside enemies of this government can take advantage of this to cos chaos, which at the end can not be Controlled.
Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by skywalker240(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2021
hollah123:

As regards d 3

Do you know what war entails?

You think the Nigerian government can use oil from the south as bargaining chip?

You think when the war starts, the owners of the oil will align with the Nigerian govt?

What makes you even think when the war starts, the Nigerian govt would have a strong hold over the south south?

My Man, you don't understand the ethics of war

In war, it's every group with it's personal interest

You should rather be praying that there should be no war, because in war you can't tell the next card of the opposition

WW2 after the first bullet was shot, where did the Nazi fhurher invaded?

Who believes that kingdom would submit willingly?

Be guided wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by esnbrutality: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2021
NO TALK PLENTY...LEAVE THE USELESS MISCREANT TO BE YARNING DUST.

mrvitalis:

See this one ...igbos would start the fight in the north ...una think say na only una get camp all over nigeria ? LMAO
Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by paramakina202: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2021
bigpriik:

God help us.

You are joking.Ndi Igbo will not commit mass suicide because of one man.By the grace of God nothing will happen to Kanu but if like every other mortal he dies in detention he won't be the first nor the last.Nobody will go to war because of one individual.Nor matter what, life goes on.... stop reasoning like a kid..

6 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by lextube: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2021
bigpriik:

God help us.

Yes there may be crisis, protest, and riots which will ultimately lead to killings in the south-east of some Igbo youths, and maybe some northerners. However, there won't be any bloody civil-war as you're painting it that there will be.

4 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by baralatie(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Abdul05:

As in the war marketers from the east are absolutely idiotic

4 Likes

Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by baralatie(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2021
paramakina202:

You are joking.Ndi Igbo will not commit mass suicide because of one man.By the grace of God nothing will happen to Kanu but if like every other mortal he dies in detention he won't be the first nor the last.Nobody will go to war because of one individual.Nor matter what, life goes on.... stop reasoning like a kid..
Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Phcmayor(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2021
What am i going to do with this trash
Re: Event that Will Likely Play Out If KANU Dies In Detention. by Upjis: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Ipob are all fool and idiots

He will die and nothing will happen
Nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Ekenechukwu Adams Win Kajura Federal Constituency Kaduna / The First Billionaire In West Africa Was An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.