Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,622 members, 7,934,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:10 PM

Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? (2247 Views)

Please Help A Guy Is Trying To Blackmail My Friend / Nude Pictures For Blackmail - What You Can Do. / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by helpadvice: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2021
SportsHD:

Because of that, you think you are entitled to some share of his money? His hard work?

Giuy, I trust Boogeyman, he for don dey prepare to soak your body inside soak away grin
I don't feel entitled to his money except the salary I worked for. But I feel entitled to collect hush money after seeing him rough banging a staff in the office. That rare information should be worth plenty na. No wonder sometimes I see that girl walking funny at work, my instincts were right after all, but just didn't know it was our company Jagaban CIC himself grin
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by helpadvice: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Tokskob2008:
When you blackmail him now in order to get money and he ends up treating your fckup by sending thugs or hire assassins to you people will say he his wicked....

I wonder why you won't mind your business or it's your dick he uses for the fornication.
My boss is a gentleman, he is not bullish or thuggish nor mingle with thugs. I'm sure he will pay without blinking. My fear is how to collect the money anonymously. Because the man is highly connected, has Governors has friends, DSS HQ on speed dial etc. It's not blackmail because I won't publicize the info. I have no intention of doing that. I'm a gentleman myself.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by MarketDispatch: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:
He is stingy towards male staffers but can move heaven and Earth for the females employees with big bum and pretty face. He gives guys lazy tips but sends females on Dubai trips sad

You already know what he likes...see how you can give him more by being his paddy with your earlier knowledge.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by helpadvice: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2021
Olayetan:

When you make your decision to collect the money, tell him to make the payment in crypto, ask him to buy bitcoin through luno and transfer it to you codedly then you sell it back through luno and get your money without him knowing you but make sure you use a number registered by someone not close to you.

I'm not saying you should go ahead to blackmail him, I'm only telling you how to cover your tracks when you make that decision.

You can make millions with this
ok, but I don't know anything about crypto, so I will Google and see if that is feasible because my freedom means the world to me.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by MarketDispatch: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:
My boss is a gentleman, he is not bullish or thuggish nor mingle with thugs. I'm sure he will pay without blinking. My fear is how to collect the money anonymously. Because the man is highly connected, has Governors has friends, DSS HQ on speed dial etc. It's not blackmail because I won't publicize the info. I have no intention of doing that. I'm a gentleman myself.

Seeing the above, you are not smart.

Forget blackmail. With your earlier knowledge. Be his confidential special duties guy...be the one that introduces what he likes best and strictly maintaining confidentiality for him.. big bum bum fine face , and be the one that also introduces them to his Governor friends etc. Maintaining confidentiality for them

You will make more money and connections that way.. Your number will always be on speed dial.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Depressed101: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:
First off, I want to know, under some peculiar circumstances, is "blackmail" legal? And does this thing below qualify as "blackmail"?

Secondly, I'll make it short. My boss is extremely wealthy, and I noticed he loves his wife like crazy, as in although in his sixties, he dotes over her like that teenage boy in Sounds of Music singing, I am 17 going on 18...

But recently I caught him cheating a couple times with one hot chick like that. As in sex, wild, animalistic, passionate sex. They didn't see me, they don't know I know what I know that they know is going on between them. I have picture and video evidence, clear as spring water coming out of a rock.

So now, I have to confess, blackmail has crossed my mind like a 1000 times already, and Christmas is around the corner. But my good side is telling me NO, no matter how I try to explain to Captain Nice guy. My bad side is telling me I better not listen to that goody goody loser in my head, and be a smart man to cash out and not a stupid good-for-nothing fool that wastes this opportunity.

I'm not the greedy type and thinking like 50 million is ok, because the man is very wealthy, he wouldn't even feel it at all. That's like flex money on a regular owanbe Saturday. It will be like taking one bucket of water out of Oniru beach. His bank account won't notice something left.

No harm done, no physical contact, no crime or stuff like that. Just a minor random anonymous text of, "I know what you did last summer" with a short video clip evidence of 5 secs.

It will be a 1 off, 1 time thing, hit and run, I won't go back and re-demand again ever and just delete it. I have no real intention of exposing anything, the wife is too nice and he's not a bad guy either. Just a fake harmless threat. He will never want his lovely wife to know. I am super sure of that. He will rather throw that girl from Lagos to Senegal like an Olympic javelin gold winner than see his wife get hurt over his fling.

Anyway, the word blackmail is like too extreme. I actually mean hush money, or non-disclosure payment. But I 100% love my freedom and don't want to step 1 foot inside any horrible dirty-dungeon 9ja police cell for any offence. So if you're going to advice me to demand the hush money like the evil alter ego voice in my head, please advice on how to collect it (cash or transfer) and escape too without getting exposed or caught.

Or should I just continue with my current status quo and drink my garri in peace this Christmas? I don't have a girlfriend presently, so there's no pressure to impress anyone during the yuletide season, but I'm tired of window shopping sad
i dont think you should do, because you will eventually regret it, sensible people don't pay for blackmail anymore, why should I pay when you will continue to disturb me Nytime you want money?

I am very sure you don't have the required knowledge to blackmail a wealthy man
You could get killed,wasted for nothing.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by mfm04622: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Blackmail is a crime! You try to blackmail a wealthy man and you may not survive it or survive it and spend a long time in prison. No matter how wealthy a human is, nobody want to be made a mugu! You try it and you will be dealt with either through the legal way or he may take law into his hands.
Do, don't do it. It is not worth it!
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Double0h7(f): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2021
This is how greed finally kills some people grin
Why don't you be friend him instead and just tell him to be more careful because you saw him and 'another' greedy person would blackmail him. Maybe he'll decide to throw you a crumb for your loyalty. grin
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Double0h7(f): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:

You are a greedy poverty stricken somebody so stop comforting yourself with this delusion that you are a good person because your current action proves otherwise. Secondly, he might not be a thug but he is friends with thugs who he would rather give his money to in order to fish you out.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by cl0r0x: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2021
It is better to be crying in a lambo, dan laughing on keke napep. (Akpan and oduma).
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Newboss(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Captain nice guy? Dude.

Not blackmailing someone, even if you could, does not make you a nice guy. It makes you a very rational guy. Blackmail is tantamount to making a threat. The person you're threating can defend themselves against you. You're practically trading your life for money that you may not even get.

See, if you blackmail someone like me, when I eventually find out that you're the one behind it, you will be found dead. No, it's not a threat.

Use your head. A dead man cannot spend money.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by LofP(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Die don dey find you, young man.

Forget that thought you cannot pull it off and even if you do, you will never remain the same again. Hustle and make money. Forget about blackmail, when you grow older you will understand.
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:
First off, I want to know, under some peculiar circumstances, is "blackmail" legal? And does this thing below qualify as "blackmail"?

Secondly, I'll make it short. My boss is extremely wealthy, and I noticed he loves his wife like crazy, as in although in his sixties, he dotes over her like that teenage boy in Sounds of Music singing, I am 17 going on 18...

But recently I caught him cheating a couple times with one hot chick like that. As in sex, wild, animalistic, passionate sex. They didn't see me, they don't know I know what I know that they know is going on between them. I have picture and video evidence, clear as spring water coming out of a rock.

So now, I have to confess, blackmail has crossed my mind like a 1000 times already, and Christmas is around the corner. But my good side is telling me NO, no matter how I try to explain to Captain Nice guy. My bad side is telling me I better not listen to that goody goody loser in my head, and be a smart man to cash out and not a stupid good-for-nothing fool that wastes this opportunity.

I'm not the greedy type and thinking like 50 million is ok, because the man is very wealthy, he wouldn't even feel it at all. That's like flex money on a regular owanbe Saturday. It will be like taking one bucket of water out of Oniru beach. His bank account won't notice something left.

No harm done, no physical contact, no crime or stuff like that. Just a minor random anonymous text of, "I know what you did last summer" with a short video clip evidence of 5 secs.

It will be a 1 off, 1 time thing, hit and run, I won't go back and re-demand again ever and just delete it. I have no real intention of exposing anything, the wife is too nice and he's not a bad guy either. Just a fake harmless threat. He will never want his lovely wife to know. I am super sure of that. He will rather throw that girl from Lagos to Senegal like an Olympic javelin gold winner than see his wife get hurt over his fling.

Anyway, the word blackmail is like too extreme. I actually mean hush money, or non-disclosure payment. But I 100% love my freedom and don't want to step 1 foot inside any horrible dirty-dungeon 9ja police cell for any offence. So if you're going to advice me to demand the hush money like the evil alter ego voice in my head, please advice on how to collect it (cash or transfer) and escape too without getting exposed or caught.

Or should I just continue with my current status quo and drink my garri in peace this Christmas? I don't have a girlfriend presently, so there's no pressure to impress anyone during the yuletide season, but I'm tired of window shopping sad
I feel you
Just don't use your bank account to collect the funds
Use crypto
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Tunex252(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olayetan:

When you make your decision to collect the money, tell him to make the payment in crypto, ask him to buy bitcoin through luno and transfer it to you codedly then you sell it back through luno and get your money without him knowing you but make sure you use a number registered by someone not close to you.

you

I'm not saying you should go ahead to blackmail him, I'm only telling you how to cover your tracks when you make that decision.

You can make millions with this
no need for all this stress, he should just tell him to fund his sportybet account... simple
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Danjikanbauchi: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:

send me the video let me do it for the gain we shear 50/50 grin grin grin
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by stacyadams: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
helpadvice:
I don't feel entitled to his money except the salary I worked for. But I feel entitled to collect hush money after seeing him rough banging a staff in the office. That rare information should be worth plenty na. No wonder sometimes I see that girl walking funny at work, my instincts were right after all, but just didn't know it was our company Jagaban CIC himself grin
grin it is now or never... cash out.. take a risk and take a rest
Re: Please Advice Me: Should I Blackmail My Wealthy Boss? by Moreign001(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Blackmailing won't be the problem, it's greed. Once you're paid, and the money finishes, you will go back to blackmail him again. But nigga...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Guess What This Lady’s Reply Will Be To This Convo’ Pic / I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me / How Me and my guys Beat A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.