Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed (590 Views)

Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed / School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by NewKidInTown(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Good day naira landers, this platform has been amazing in every kind of way for me.. it's been roughly 8 years i have been on this platform tho i I registered few months ago...
So I'm 21 years old, andgrew up in aba all my life, can't go to university cos of financial issues, played football and field hockey and no skills learned and currently working as security guard earning 20k per month salary and squatting with a friend at warri.. i have made some terrible mistakes which always make me regrets and depress me like recently turning down the chance to working inside the company to earn 35k just because I don't want to disappoint the man that wants to secure a bank security slot for me, i don d hear another story o...
Whenever i see my age mates driving cool cars and having fun, im always intimidated.. The thing is that I'm looking for ways to earn extra money by trying to learn the yahoo, cryptocurrency, affiliate marketing, freelance, binance and others but i always end up learning nothing. I just need a guardian to guard me through in this life. I might lose myself.
Re: Advice Needed by Hashabiah: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Your problem is laziness . Overcome this and you will be successful
Re: Advice Needed by yuping(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2021
SMH, spit, the reason you want to be successful is because of intimidation, until you realize that intimidation never ends in life you just have to be satisfy with what you have and work on what you lack that's when you will fill fulfilled, look at your own time don't look at someone's else. Today if you become a billionaire and your friends are talking and you speak they will say you are uneducated you will quickly rush to school after they will says you have no tittle you will also rush into politics, intimidation never ends it just have stages, work on yourself follow the proper step and don't do crime.
Even as I'm advising you hunger dey my stomach but we still move.
Re: Advice Needed by NewKidInTown(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
Your problem is laziness . Overcome this and you will be successful
; i don't think im lazy, i just fail to recognize an opportunity
Re: Advice Needed by NewKidInTown(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2021
yuping:
SMH, spit, the reason you want to be successful is because of intimidation, until you realize that intimidation never ends in life you just have to be satisfy with what you have and work on what you lack that's when you will fill fulfilled, look at your own time don't look at someone's else. Today if you become a billionaire and your friends are talking and you speak they will say you are uneducated you will quickly rush to school after they will says you have no tittle you will also rush into politics, intimidation never ends it just have stages, work on yourself follow the proper step and don't do crime.
Even as I'm advising you hunger dey my stomach but we still move.
Thanks i will keep that in my mind

(1) (Reply)

10 Nollywood Actors You May Not Know Are Tertiary Institution Lecturers / A Close Mouth Is A Closed Destiny / If You Want To Start A Career In 3d Modelling And Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.