Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,282 members, 7,947,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems (59443 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina / Andrea Pirlo Retires From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Freedomforever(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Is official ole gunner soleskjaer is sack breaking news
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Chizijr: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2021
So sad aguero will be off our tv.......☹️☹️
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Jh0wsef(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2021
Kai
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Freedomforever(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Is official ole gunner soleskjaer is sack by man utd
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by descartes400: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2021
The covid 19 vaccine may have caused this so called heart related issues.....Sergio Aguero retiring is sad.. hope Ericsson won't hang up his boot too as Italy will no longer allow him to play in seria-A. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by ZUBY77(m): 11:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Wow. But it's a nice decision. Health first
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by funkeyuche: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2021
These is heart breaking really loved how Aguero dey burst net in pitch and PlayStation... kia these guy was my hit man #farewellkunAguero.

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by stayclearofme: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2021
wallay77:

U n ur family will get the problem n ur entire lineage will retire from the face of the earth
Lol... Be calming down now.. it was just a joke!
Now you can see how silly you are by joking with someone health and wishing somebody bad calling it a joke.
So why my own joke come dey vex you na? Your curse is meaningless less because I wish nobody evil rather you are the one wishing somebody evil... So your curse goes back to you and your family including the ones that are unborn!
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by guychidile: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Oh,it's a pity.Kum Aguero I feel your pain.
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by TeeGentle(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2021
wow
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by drezzyx(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Time to enjoy all the money he has in his account..
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by generalwo(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Legend..... My only regret is that I didn't see him line up along side Messi at club level...... But he's had a great career and his name will never be forgotten in the premier league......

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by razzydoo(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Gracias kun. sad
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Julianaa: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Good luck on his next journey
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by TeeGentle(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2021
finally! finally!! and finally!!! they av sack OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by baralatie(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Very sad !
Legend
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Dhury: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2021
yaksdavirus:
Man u will never forget d QPR goal from Aguero that gave super city the EPL. Wishing you quick recovery legend.
hmm

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by blamingthedevil: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Agueroooooooooooooo

You can never see this again

GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by fredoooooo: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2021
All the best , I can only say.. AGUUUUEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by wallay77(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol... Be calming down now.. it was just a joke!
Now you can see how silly you are by joking with someone health and wishing somebody bad calling it a joke.
So why my own joke come dey vex you na? Your curse is meaningless less because I wish nobody evil rather you are the one wishing somebody evil... So your curse goes back to you and your family including the ones that are unborn!
Are u OLE advocate
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by DappaD: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2021
That’s really sad to hear. At least he has his name etched on the sands of football forever. His goal against QPR in 2012 will never be forgotten.

Looking forward to the time when heart diseases or any illnesses for that matter will be a thing of the past! Isaiah 33:24, Revelation 21:4
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by ashawopikin(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2021
All the best to the man city legend
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by stayclearofme: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2021
wallay77:

Are u OLE advocate
I don't have to be one, I am not even a Man U fan.. but when it comes to health don't ever wish anybody evil.
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Juanmike(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2021
And Ole finally out.
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Valuc: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2021
All these medical people.. they say exercise o ... To keep the heart healthy ... Now even people doing exercise day in day out still get heart issues... What am I tryin to say... It's not the exercise that keeps you.. na God dey keep you... one thing must kill a man
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Bamzyriches451: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
So sad his carrier is ending this way
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Meloski(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
In 100years time nobody reading this news go dey alive...What a life.
its wrong to say such only GOD knows that which will happen.
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by mediclife1987(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
PizzleGold:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2021/11/20/6199297522601d106e8b45e4.html

Eyah, Messi's departure really broke his heart.

Another star gone. Barca's woes just keep increasing exponentially.

Oma se ooo
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by muheeb01(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Huh this is sad....sergio kun aguero,you really tried...

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by tarantino1: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
In 100years time nobody reading this news go dey alive...What a life.

grin

I thought I was the only one who reason like that sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Super Eagles Travel To Benin By Boat For AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) / Match-Fixing Scandal Trails Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk Fight / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.