Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,806 members, 7,905,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:00 PM

Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri (5359 Views)

Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / Buhari's Government Is Driving Nigeria Towards Disaster & Instability — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by perez100: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
@Landmack,

You should blame security agents who were killing innocent civilians in the East just to get people like you blame IPOB members.

Unfortunately, you fell for their game. The soldiers are protecting civilians in the North East/West from Boko Haram who also are killing soldiers. In the East, the soldiers are killing innocent civilians to avenge unknown gunmen killing who are only fighting back due to soldiers killing of unarmed Igbo youths who were merely protesting for Biafra.
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by mu2sa2: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
You start a conventional war you know full well you can't ever win - that's collective mass suicide. Nnamdi Kanu plotting to go the same route, but igbos should thank Buhari for the capture of the trouble maker before his madness could materialise.

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Landmack: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
[s]KITIKPA GBU KWA GI....Who doesn't know that you miscreant zombies are becoming weary...you now resort to claiming IGBO and answering IGBO names to sow what ...Division??...YOU FAILED WOEFULLY.

If you believe yourself ...a referendum will answer that question..in less than 1 week. Dont ever in your miserable life quote me again with this your IGBO wannabe Nonsense....Tueh!![/s]
I am still saying it that u Igbos are all fools including the ediots on Nairaland. Thunder will continue to fire all of u. Carry that ur Ipob nonsense and come to Anambra first and see if Jubril el sudani’s soldiers don’t chop off una ears as they did to late ikonso. Ediot
Y’all have shown a good number of igbos that they will be better off in Nigeria than the ‘paradise Biafra’ u fools are selling to d gullibles.

Nonsense charlatan

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by esnbrutality: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
I thought you are IGBO??...You don mental finish...Anambra was a big win for IPOB and Biafra.......but i wont tell you because you must relocate to your useless region where cows and goats sleep with animal rapist like you.

You dey rant and you are yarning dust. UNA GO SOON UNDERSTAND...NA NOISE UNA DEY MAKE!!

Landmack:

I am still saying it that u Igbos are all fools including the ediots on Nairaland. Thunder will continue to fire all of u. Carry that ur Ipob nonsense and come to Anambra first and see if Jubril el sudani’s soldiers don’t chop off una ears as they did to late ikonso. Ediot
Y’all have shown a good number of igbos that they will be better off in Nigeria than the ‘paradise Biafra’ u fools are selling to d gullibles.

Nonsense charlatan

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by perez100: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
@Landmack,

Sorry, I initially mistook you as Igbo but I now realized you are not Igbo. I am Igbo but has not involved in any IPOB matter but I cannot wish them death the way you are doing now.

No Igbo man will wish Igbo youths to continue to die. The real Igbo man will only lament against the killing of Igbo youths and wish to stop it and not to mock them.

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Depressed101: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is [s]easier said than done.

There was no need to keep on fighting

Some of you Igbos on Nairaland and unnecessary beating of una chest eh grin

Even Ojuku had to flee for his dare life when The Ebora Of Owu was closing in on his flat head.

Without the French and Israelis and the compassion Awolowo and Gen. Gownon was having on the Igbos, the war won't have last up to a week.

There was almost nothing else to fight for again, the Biafran army was giving a bloody nose.

Look at those pictures below, that's how every part of the SE Geopolitical Region looks like back then.

You just dey write different different bias excuse grin

France, Israel and some other countries supported ibos in the war.

The main reason the French supported the Biafrans was because of oil, not because of some humanitarian bullshit... They were scammed by Ojuku grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235540-exclusive-real-reason-france-supported-biafra-nigerian-civil-war.html

Immediately they knew about the scam and withdrew their support, Biafra totally collapse[/s].
the fact that you use sensitive pictures such as this to taunt a certain group of people online shows the lack of humanity in you.

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by esnbrutality: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dem plenty for hia na...IPOB is giving these miscreants and their handlers NIGHTMARES...

if you understand the intensity with which they have tried to break the IGBO mans resolve ..guy you will be proud of your RACE!!

They continuously open threads and push Push false propaganda
They imitate IGBO names and make "basic statements" in IGBO in a bid to claim IGBO.
They even pay newspaper houses to "push" useless narratives about IPOB.
They claimed "IPOB" killed

GULAK....even when Gulak said "Mungono" was after his life. Even when Uzodima said it wasnt IPOB that were UGM.

Akinyuli's husband ..etc...

Remember that useless professor that wrote nonsense about IPOB in the Washinton Times...na their Propaganda...IPOB countered it FAST!!

They sent their killer squad to kill a "king" in Taraba and claimed its amazombia Army...just to paint a narrative.!!..Because "Bliken" was coming to Nigeria....But it failed.

The embassy correspondences have shown that these "Mongrels" and their Southwastee miscreants are hell bent on fighting against the BIAFRA materialization, because they know that without IGBO they are cannon fodder!!!!!!

The propaganda machinery is on its Last legs that is why ...AFTER taking a man to court and flouting all internationally known extradition treaties...they now postpone court dates arbitrarily.

Image Abba Kyari wanted by the FBI...is "shielded from prosecution".. but this same "fulani miscreants" want to hold Nnamdi Kanu hostatge...E NO FIT HAPPEN KPERE!!

THEY KNOW THAT NATIONS HAVE RECOGNIZED BIAFRA...so they resort to Local propaganda to save a DEAD Nation.

perez100:
@Landmack,

Sorry, I initially mistook you as Igbo but I now realized you are not Igbo. I am Igbo but has not involved in any IPOB matter but I cannot wish them death the way you are doing now.

No Igbo man will wish Igbo youths to continue to die. The real Igbo man will only lament against the killing of Igbo youths and wish to stop it and not to mock them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Landmack: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
[s]Dem plenty for hia na...IPOB is giving these miscreants and their handlers NIGHTMARES...

if you understand the intensity with which they have tried to break the IGBO mans resolve ..guy you will be proud of your RACE!!

They continuously open threads and push Push false propaganda
They imitate IGBO names and make "basic statements" in IGBO in a bid to claim IGBO.
They even pay newspaper houses to "push" useless narratives about IPOB.
They claimed "IPOB" killed

GULAK....even when Gulak said "Mungono" was after his life. Even when Uzodima said it wasnt IPOB that were UGM.

Akinyuli's husband ..etc...

Remember that useless professor that wrote nonsense about IPOB in the Washinton Times...na their Propaganda...IPOB countered it FAST!!

They sent their killer squad to kill a "king" in Taraba and claimed its amazombia Army...just to paint a narrative.!!..Because "Bliken" was coming to Nigeria....But it failed.

The embassy correspondences have shown that these "Mongrels" and their Southwastee miscreants are hell bent on fighting against the BIAFRA materialization, because they know that without IGBO they are cannon fodder!!!!!!

The propaganda machinery is on its Last legs that is why ...AFTER taking a man to court and flouting all internationally known extradition treaties...they now postpone court dates arbitrarily.

Image Abba Kyari wanted by the FBI...is "shielded from prosecution".. but this same "fulani miscreants" want to hold Nnamdi Kanu hostatge...E NO FIT HAPPEN KPERE!!

THEY KNOW THAT NATIONS HAVE RECOGNIZED BIAFRA...so they resort to Local propaganda to save a DEAD Nation[/s]

You’re talking rubbish
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Landmack: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
[s]I thought you are IGBO??...You don mental finish...Anambra was a big win for IPOB and Biafra.......but i wont tell you because you must relocate to your useless region where cows and goats sleep with animal rapist like you.

You dey rant and you are yarning dust. UNA GO SOON UNDERSTAND...NA NOISE UNA DEY MAKE!![/s

So it’s now ‘you’re not igbo’? Because I say no to Ipob foolishness? grin True true una brain dey empty

Pls call me efulefu or sabo na. I will keep saying it till infinity,Anambra doesn’t recognize Ipob,in fact we rejected Ipob long time. Ipob is an IMO and Abia thing. We have no business with the tout Ipobians and their foolishness.

Now wriggle like an earthworm in salt
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by afube: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
The brave Biafran Lieutenant that was interviewed by the white journalist was from my mum's maternal home. A cousin to my mum. I never knew him but I feel proud. cool

Warriors! cool

they are the finest generation of ndigbo but we were never prepared for the war and the western powers never allowed us to prepare............. as far as the western democracies are concerned Igbo and political power must never align except at their behest!
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by afube: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is easier said than done.

There was no need to keep on fighting

Some of you Igbos on Nairaland and unnecessary beating of una chest eh grin

Even Ojuku had to flee for his dare life when The Ebora Of Owu was closing in on his flat head.

Without the French and Israelis and the compassion Awolowo and Gen. Gownon was having on the Igbos, the war won't have last up to a week.

There was almost nothing else to fight for again, the Biafran army was giving a bloody nose.

Look at those pictures below, that's how every part of the SE Geopolitical Region looks like back then.

You just dey write different different bias excuse grin

France, Israel and some other countries supported ibos in the war.

The main reason the French supported the Biafrans was because of oil, not because of some humanitarian bullshit... They were scammed by Ojuku grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235540-exclusive-real-reason-france-supported-biafra-nigerian-civil-war.html

Immediately they knew about the scam and withdrew their support, Biafra totally collapse.

Afonja you allied with the Hamitic north to fight your negro brothers, what is the result today? foreigners from the Sahel are ruling everyone including your Yoruba people.........but the fear and envy of Yorubas for Igbos will continue to be the undoing of the south.A Yoruba man will prefer a Congolese to rule Nigeria before an Igbo man, they will rather commit mass suicide than allow that to happen.

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
afube:

Afonja you allied with the Hamitic north to fight your negro brothers, what is the result today? foreigners from the Sahel are ruling everyone including your Yoruba people.........but the fear and envy of Yorubas for Igbos will continue to be the undoing of the south.A Yoruba man will prefer a Congolese to rule Nigeria before an Igbo man, they will rather commit mass suicide than allow that to happen.

Lol

The South West was not taking part in the civil war till Ojuku decided to invade the South West.

He was stop at Ore.

If Ojuku didn't invade the South West and MidWest
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by esnbrutality: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Na talk be this...Uncircumcised miscreants like you can rant for Africa...if you like "drop" your useless 1 liners as an IGBO wannabe...i dont frigging bloody care. the only language you dinosaurs understand will soon be activated ...Remember this isnt and will never be 1967. Bloody bastarddd terrorist sympathizer...Koni da fun iya eh!!...were oshi..tueh!! angry angry angry

Landmack:

So it’s now ‘you’re not igbo’? Because I say no to Ipob foolishness? grin True true una brain dey empty

Pls call me efulefu or sabo na. I will keep saying it till infinity,Anambra doesn’t recognize Ipob,in fact we rejected Ipob long time. Ipob is an IMO and Abia thing. We have no business with the tout Ipobians and their foolishness.

Now wriggle like an earthworm in salt

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Edozie4bc: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Am proud of my forefathers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Ovamboland(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING....THE MISCREANTS CELEBRATE "NNAMDI KANU'S" INCARCERATION...BUT UNKNOWN TO THEM IPOB IS BIGGER THAN EVEN NNAMDI KANU...

BIAFRA IS A MUST AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU "AFONJA MISCREANTS FROM KOGI STATE TO LAGOS" CAN INFLUENCE CONCERNING THE REALITY OF A BIAFRA NATION.

AS FOR THE FULANI MISCREANTS IN THE BMC CREW, THE NEW BIAFRA AWARENESS IS BEYOND YOUR FOOLISHNESS. YOU HAVE MET YOUR SUPERIOR IN THIS REGARD. BIAFRA IS ALREADY CONFIRMED.

NA DIE UNA DEY....

Delusions of a loser

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by esnbrutality: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Losers dont have beautiful things like this....

Ovamboland:

Delusions of a loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by nairavsdollars(f): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
he never absconded. He only made a tactical withdrawal
christistruth01:

They did fight to the end

The end was when Gen Ojukwu absconded
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Christistruth00: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
he never absconded. He only made a tactical withdrawal

Biafra Surrendered and Ojukwu did nothing

What kind of tactical withdrawal was that when his People and his troops were busy fighting and still dying at the War front
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by LLiKYekoba: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Landmack:

Anambra pple were waiting for the fools. They all went into hiding same way they went into hiding the day Jubril el sudani visited Ipob headquarters.

See the way the ediots have turned Imo state to another Sambisa,same way dey wanted to turn Anambra to. But Anambra pple are wiser than them. They will all kip dying like fowls if they fail to be using their senses. They think everything is gragragra and nonsense chest talk. They should go and ask MNK and late Ikonso how far?

Where do you come from?

I'm itching to hear you deny your leprous tribe.
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Ovamboland(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
perez100:
@Landmack,

You should blame security agents who were killing innocent civilians in the East just to get people like you blame IPOB members.

Unfortunately, you fell for their game. The soldiers are protecting civilians in the North East/West from Boko Haram who also are killing soldiers. In the East, the soldiers are killing innocent civilians to avenge unknown gunmen killing who are only fighting back due to soldiers killing of unarmed Igbo youths who were merely protesting for Biafra.

Security agents are fronting as unknown gunmen to avenge the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by same security forces to frame Ipob, are you not confused like this?

When someone wants to be fraudulent he will soon start saying rubbish.

So when you hail unknown gunmen on ibo streets, it's actually Fulani operatives you're hailing?

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
You dey hear dey show your foolishness....

but for IBADAN Fulani herdsmen kill your mama and papa...Na Igbo be your Problem

For Ibadan Fulani release their OGA for Prison...Na IGBO Be your Problem

FOR OGUN "Yewaland" Fulani dey everywhere na ..IGBO be your problem.

You dey laugh little children that have grown to MEN AND WOMEN that miscreants like your fathers cant compete against??...Even when una no fight war??

NA DIE UNA DEY!!

You get Log of wood for your eyes, but you dey wail about person wey get dust for eyes grin

Are there no IDP camps in Izombe?

Fulanis are still attacking places in Enugu and Anambra till today okoro

See

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2021/08/nigeria-at-least-115-people-killed-by-security-forces-in-four-months-in-countrys-southeast/

Igbos will be nothing less than 100 out of those dead people
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by afube: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Lol

The South West was not taking part in the civil war till Ojuku decided to invade the South West.

He was stop at Ore.

If Ojuku didn't invade the South West and MidWest

The Biafran expeditionary task force was set up to clear Fulani federal forces from Lagos but Awo chose to follow the easy path and join forces to beat your own brothers, who were already fighting the north and Britain and their useless Ijaw boy boys..........Yorubas chose the easiest path during the war, Afenifere also chose the easiest path by allowing elections in 1999 before a proper constitutional conference.........now Tinubu and his Yoruba allies have chosen the easiest once again by going for the presidency themselves instead of supporting and even influencing the election of an Igbo person....................politics of opportunism is the bane of Yoruba political elite, at the end of the day nobody moves forward,the sacrifices Ndigbo are ready to make for self-determination and progress for all Nigerians, Yorubas cannot make them and are unwilling to make them!

2 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
afube:

The Biafran expeditionary task force was set up to clear Fulani federal forces from Lagos but Awo chose to follow the easy path and join forces to beat your own brothers, who were already fighting the north and Britain and their useless Ijaw boy boys..........Yorubas chose the easiest path during the war, Afenifere also chose the easiest path by allowing elections in 1999 before a proper constitutional conference.........now Tinubu and his Yoruba allies have chosen the easiest once again by going for the presidency themselves instead of supporting and even influencing the election of an Igbo person....................politics of opportunism is the bane of Yoruba political elite, at the end of the day nobody moves forward,the sacrifices Ndigbo are ready to make for self-determination and progress for all Nigerians, Yorubas cannot make them and unwilling to make them!
Trash upon Trash.

Yorubas didn't need the help of Igbos. No one invited you Igbos to come and clear any part of Yoruba land off fulani

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by esnbrutality: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Am sorry, but your response is dulll and tactless.. Civilians chased you from your land and you are comparing it with soldiers that fought with youths...Truly, it's now obvious that to be a zombie miscreant, you must be foolish..tueh

DubaiLandLord1:
You get Log of wood for your eyes, but you dey wail about person wey get dust for eyes grin

Are there no IDP camps in Izombe?

Fulanis are still attacking places in Enugu and Anambra till today okoro

See

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2021/08/nigeria-at-least-115-people-killed-by-security-forces-in-four-months-in-countrys-southeast/

Igbos will be nothing less than 100 out of those dead people

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Ovamboland(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
afube:

The Biafran expeditionary task force was set up to clear Fulani federal forces from Lagos but Awo chose to follow the easy path and join forces to beat your own brothers, who were already fighting the north and Britain and their useless Ijaw boy boys..........Yorubas chose the easiest path during the war, Afenifere also chose the easiest path by allowing elections in 1999 before a proper constitutional conference.........now Tinubu and his Yoruba allies have chosen the easiest once again by going for the presidency themselves instead of supporting and even influencing the election of an Igbo person....................politics of opportunism is the bane of Yoruba political elite, at the end of the day nobody moves forward,the sacrifices Ndigbo are ready to make for self-determination and progress for all Nigerians, Yorubas cannot make them and unwilling to make them!

It is not opportunism when Zik aligned. With North in 1960 and 1965, or Ekwueme in 1979 and 1983, Sylvester Ugoh in 1993 even Peter Obi in 2019.
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by afube: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ovamboland:

It is not opportunism when Zik aligned. With North in 1960 and 1965, or Ekwueme in 1979 and 1983, Sylvester Ugoh in 1993 even Peter Obi in 2019.

it is not opportunism when Awo played the tribal card at the eve of the commencement of western Nigeria parliament, which would have made Zik premier but overnight his Yoruba ncnc members cross carpeted to AG...............treachery and Yoruba na bedmates nah! Awo invited ZIK's NCNC to form a government for 1960 in the morning, while ZIK was considering the offer...same Awo flew to Kaduna same day to meet amadu Bello with the same offer for NPC............na person wey no know yoruba you go fly that kite for o! Gowon governed with admiral wey........... Murtala ruled with obj, Abacha ruled with Diya ............ Buhari is misruling with osunbande...............the failure that is NIGERIA has Yoruba and Fulani signature all over it!

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Awkabigboy: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Men Dem
Thats it my igbo brother , anyi nwere men
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Ovamboland(m): 3:56am On Nov 22, 2021
afube:

it is not opportunism when Awo played the tribal card at the eve of the commencement of western Nigeria parliament, which would have made Zik premier but overnight his Yoruba ncnc members cross carpeted to AG...............treachery and Yoruba na bedmates nah! Awo invited ZIK's NCNC to form a government for 1960 in the morning, while ZIK was considering the offer...same Awo flew to Kaduna same day to meet amadu Bello with the same offer for NPC............na person wey no know yoruba you go fly that kite for o! Gowon governed with admiral wey........... Murtala ruled with obj, Abacha ruled with Diya ............ Buhari is misruling with osunbande...............the failure that is NIGERIA has Yoruba and Fulani signature all over it!
So Zik from onithsha wanted to be first premier of western region because all the other NCNC members from the west are too dumb to be premier. Can only make sense to greedy fraudulent Igbos.

Why won't they dump him? Zik was a poor politician just like his offsprings today.
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Nigeriadondie: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2021
bcomputer101:
Make una start another war I beg.
E get some multimillion naira shops and property of some Igbo's in Lagos wet I wan acquire.

Sebi una talk say u no get sense ni
The shop u want to inherit would not be enough to wipe out your generational poverty
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by afube: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Ovamboland:

So Zik from onithsha wanted to be first premier of western region because all the other NCNC members from the west are too dumb to be premier. Can only make sense to greedy fraudulent Igbos.

Why won't they dump him? Zik was a poor politician just like his offsprings today.

he was a naive politician but Awo appeared more principled but his political philosophy was "do like I say but not as I do", very hypocritical just like his treacherous followers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: 2022 Budget Won’t Fail Because APC Leads National Assembly / Just Now: Emefiele In Trouble As Tunibu Response To CBN Over New Naira Redesign / Tinubu’s Camp Lines Up Three Men For Buhari’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.