Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. (3006 Views)

Is Lagos The Only State Having Election today? No Elections In S.E, S.S, etc? / The Crowd Tinubu Pulled In Ebonyi Is Giving LP And PDP Hypertension / Is Lagos The Only State In South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by ABlAstate: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Biafrarep:
I .

Posterity will forever judge him well. If only someone like Umahi can rule Imo State, Owerri will definitely be the most beautiful city in Nigeria!

Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment. The only place in igboland comparable to Owerri is Aba

Pictures: Owerri

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by Biafrarep(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
habsydiamond:
[s]This is nice but not enough..... He did it to his taste since he will be using it.. How about the roads in that state are they all in good conditions. I was recently informed that potholes on the roads there can swallow a whole dangote truck and [/s]

Trash!!

I was virtually driven round Ebonyi State because women were protesting and blocked the highway at Amasiri and it afforded me to opportunity to see many parts of the state before arriving Abakiliki. The entire Ohaozara LGA has all its roads constructed with concrete, and I couldn't find a single dirt road or potholes!

Visit Abakiliki itself and you won't believe this is a state that receives the lowest allocations in Nigeria.

Umahi has proved that there is enough money to develop all states if only the governor can be visionary and passionate about developing his state.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by Biafrarep(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
ABlAstate:

Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment. The only place in igboland comparable to Owerri is Aba

Pictures: Owerri

This Igala urchin has brought his nuisance value here again?!

Village man, if this government house was built by Obiano, you will keep saying world class, best in Africa, most beautiful in Nigeria cheesy cheesy

Obiano is still a boy compared to men like Umahi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by IGBOSON1: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
BKayy:

Here they come again with inferiority complex.
Time for quick history lesson,

During the existence of Old Anambra state, only two governors were civilians and they are from present day Enugu state. Have you seen anybody from present Anambra state complaining?

During the existence of Old Eastern region, only two governors were black.
One is from present day Ebonyi (Akanu Ibiam) while the other is Ojukwu.
Have you seen anybody from Enugu complaining?

Oga, nobody did anything to you. What you are doing now is called blame, blackmail and inferiority complex.

It's very much doubtful if the fool is Igbo! It's the usual divide-and-rule tactics they love using in the east!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by achi4u(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
We the Abakaliki subgroup of Igbo ethnicity have been politically,socially and economical defranchised by our very own tribesmen for a very long time, until 1996 when the military regime of Gen Sani Abacha created a new state called Ebonyi.
And here we are with so much accomplishments, especially in the infrastructural and human capital development.
may the soul of Sani Abacha continue to rest in peace, despite his shortcomings.
Of a truth, Ebonyi have been blessed with good leadership from Sam Egwu to Martin Elechi to Dave Umahi.
I schooled them with the above summations when Nairaland is very hot.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by ABlAstate: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

This Igala urchin has brought his nuisance value here again?!Village man, if this government house was built by Obiano, you will keep saying world class, best in Africa, most beautiful in Nigeria Obiano is still a boy compared to men like Umahi
[/s]

Owerri village estate agent, what's my business with Obiano, when I have my Abia state to worry about? At least Obiano built airport, stadium, ICC, roads, bridges, flyovers, etc, and Umu Ebonyi
and Imo indigenes are trooping there for greener pasture. That's how to know men from boys.

I am more concerned with the backward shithole owerri that Ozodigba has further destroyed from where okoroawusa stopped.

Please what's the condition of the glorified village called owerri?

Pictures: international conference centre Owerri

I knew when you were celebrating this hall back then. How far? cheesy

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by IGBOSON1: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Thank God you see it. I mentioned it sometime ago on Nairaland and someone apparently from ebonyi responded with insults. Gov Umahi needs to change whoever he contracts for building finishing. They're giving the buildings a poor outlook.

Admittedly, he does go over the top with the interior decor of his projecs! This one, as nice as it is, has David Umahi stamped all over it!

He needs to contract out the decor aspect of the job to qualified contractors with a good world-class track record of delivery!

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by achi4u(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
habsydiamond:
This is nice but not enough..... He did it to his taste since he will be using it.. How about the roads in that state are they all in good conditions. I was recently informed that potholes on the roads there can swallow a whole dangote truck and
potholes on the road in Abakaliki?

Ask questions please.
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by achi4u(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Biafrarep:

Trash!!

I was virtually driven round Ebonyi State because women were protesting and blocked the highway at Amasiri and it afforded me to opportunity to see many parts of the state before arriving Abakiliki. The entire Ohaozara LGA has all its roads constructed with concrete, and I couldn't find a single dirt road or potholes!

Visit Abakiliki itself and you won't believe this is a state that receives the lowest allocations in Nigeria.

Umahi has proved that there is enough money to develop all states if only the governor can be visionary and passionate about developing his state.
undisputable facts.
I'm in Ai now... Infact every weekend tins
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by ABlAstate: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
habsydiamond:
This is nice but not enough..... He did it to his taste since he will be using it.. How about the roads in that state are they all in good conditions. I was recently informed that potholes on the roads there can swallow a whole dangote truck and

Very factual. Most abakaliki people are running to Aba to hawk at Ariaria. Umahi is a failure that neglected ebonyi people
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by Biafrarep(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
ABlAstate:

[s]
Owerri village estate agent, what's my business with Obiano, when I have my Abia state to worry about? At least Obiano built airport, stadium, ICC, roads, bridges, flyovers, etc, and Umu Ebonyi
and Imo indigenes are trooping there for greener pasture. That's how to know men from boys.

I am more concerned with the backward shithole owerri that Ozodigba has further destroyed from where okoroawusa stopped.

Please what's the condition of the glorified village called owerri?

Pictures: international conference centre Owerri

I knew when you were celebrating this hall back then. How far? cheesy[/s]

Igala village man, I heard they've declared your master Obiano wanted and he has gone into hiding. You were are you typing from, let me guess, from a hole grin grin

Both Uzodingba and Rochas are clowns, while Obiano is a drunkard, they're all in the same category of efulefus but Umahi is a great man cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by ABlAstate: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Owerri village estate agent. I know it is very depressing doing estate agent in owerri cheesy

Tell me about my Abia state and not about Obiano who I heard is on leave.

By the way Obiano is by far better than all the governors that had ruled your backward imo state since 1999.

Tufia. Obiano can never be on the same level with one legged Okoroawusa or the 419 kingpin called Ozodigba hahaha

[s]
Biafrarep:

Igala village man, I heard they've declared your master Obiano wanted and he has gone into hiding. You were are you typing from, let me guess, from a hole ;Both Uzodingba and Rochas are clowns, while Obiano is a drunkard, they're all in the same category of efulefus but Umahi is a great manD
[/s]

Now tell us about this Owerri village international conference centre cheesy

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by ABlAstate: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Biafrarep:

category

Owerri village estate agent. See one of the Obiano achievements, how dare you categorise him with failures like Okoroawusa and Ozodigba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
IGBOSON1:

It's very much doubtful if the fool is Igbo! It's the usual divide-and-rule tactics they love using in the east!

Even you are you Igbo?
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
We the Abakaliki subgroup of Igbo ethnicity have been politically,socially and economical defranchised by our very own tribesmen for a very long time, until 1996 when the military regime of Gen Sani Abacha created a new state called Ebonyi.
And here we are with so much accomplishments, especially in the infrastructural and human capital development.
may the soul of Sani Abacha continue to rest in peace, despite his shortcomings.
Of a truth, Ebonyi have been blessed with good leadership from Sam Egwu to Martin Elechi to Dave Umahi.

Ebonyi people are not igbos.
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
It goes to prove that gorvernors are more important to development of the states and people don't hold their governors accountable.

Kudos to Umahi.

Oganiru!
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by ThinkSmarter: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Ebonyi people are not igbos.
Lol, but we are Humans
Aren't we?
What is special about igbos apart from being among the 3 major ethnic groups of nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Lol, but we are Humans
Aren't we?
What is special about igbos apart from being among the 3 major ethnic groups of nigeria?

Humans?

Yes, Hausa Fulani blood both in action and behavior.
Blood thirsty.
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by ThinkSmarter: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Humans?

Yes, Hausa Fulani blood both in action and behavior.
Blood thirsty.
lol I can see that you are just but a tribal bigot.
Keep hating Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Abakaliki, Buhari, etc
You can only cause yourself emotionally pains by hating people that are bigger than you and your generation.
You are helplessly hating
Ndo
Bewaram' akwa ariri

1 Like

Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
lol I can see that you are just but a tribal bigot.
Keep hating Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Abakaliki, Buhari, etc
You can only cause yourself emotionally pains by hating people that are bigger than you and your generation.
You are helplessly hating
Ndo
Bewaram' akwa ariri

That's what they usually say.

I only stated clearly that In all Igbo historical appreciation ebonyians are not found.

It is just a fact. History is there for you.
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by ThinkSmarter: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2021
MelesZenawi:

That's what they usually say.

I only stated clearly that In all Igbo historical appreciation ebonyians are not found.

It is just a fact. History is there for you.

Can you make a reference to your so called history book?
I want to confirm and validate your claims.
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
ThinkSmarter:

First, Ebonyi is not made up of only the 'Abakaliki subgroup'
Secondly? Umahi is not part of the Abakaliki subgroup
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Can you make a reference to your so called history book?
I want to confirm and validate your claims.

1. Ebonyi people are not recognised as true Igbo. There are theories that they belong more to the Tiv people of Benue (just like ndi Nsukka) than to Igbo people. This is most indicated (I think) in the fact that most communities in Ebonyi state speak an indigenous language that is distinct from Igbo (as well as speaking Igbo, but as a secondary language)

2. There is also little historical appreciation of Ebonyi state towns to Igbo culture. We have read of various historical towns like Igboukwu or Nri

Culled from Igbo history.

Ilo Henry ( Ebonyi state University)
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by ThinkSmarter: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2021
MelesZenawi:

1. Ebonyi people are not recognised as true Igbo. There are theories that they belong more to the Tiv people of Benue (just like ndi Nsukka) than to Igbo people. This is most indicated (I think) in the fact that most communities in Ebonyi state speak an indigenous language that is distinct from Igbo (as well as speaking Igbo, but as a secondary language)

2. There is also little historical appreciation of Ebonyi state towns to Igbo culture. We have read of various historical towns like Igboukwu or Nri

Culled from Igbo history.

Ilo Henry ( Ebonyi state University)
Ana akogheri,
Do you know the meaning of dialects?
U better go and protest so that FG and Wikipedia will remove Nsukka, Ikwo, Ezza, Izzi, Abakaliki, Afikpo, Mgbo from Igbo ethnic group, states and region.
Re: Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Ana akogheri,
Do you know the meaning of dialects?
U better go and protest so that FG and Wikipedia will remove Nsukka, Ikwo, Ezza, Izzi, Abakaliki, Afikpo, Mgbo from Igbo ethnic group, states and region.

Just a tip of proper history and here you are writing nonsense.

We are only putting history in right perspective.

Bring a TIV and Ebonyi man there is no difference historically among them. Try and face fact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Illegitimacy Is The Reason For The Coup In Niger- SABC / Why Is The United States Called Motherland And Nigeria Called Fatherland? / Who Is The Most Powerful Man In Nigeria?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.