Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

She loved the sex but forgot we were not married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She loved the sex but forgot we were not married (11301 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Cerebellum:

You know oguna and you dey call am

Thunda locate everywhere for your life

Make sure u pull cloth before the thunder locate u so that we can check u inside a madt people home in case u survive
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
BENRAZY:
Tails by moon light grin
And the mugu is reading and commenting
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Cerebellum: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
ifinger:

I'll make sure i pull cloth before the thunder locate me so that my family can check me inside a madt people home bcoz I'll never survive

Isee...gbam! grin

1 Like

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Cerebellum:

Isee...gbam! grin

Werey din de pull cloth self ����
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Cerebellum: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
ifinger:

Werey din de pull cloth self ����

Woe to you!

1 Like

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Cerebellum:

Woe to you!

Same here werey
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by femi4: 5:23am On Nov 22, 2021
ifinger:
*It was a very weired scenario , it happened that I went on a study leave , resuming after 2yrs I met this lady who had just been employed in my office at first I was indifferent , cos new people are being recruited routinely! On one occasion she approach Ed me and introduce herself to me that we were actually in same department , wow I was glad cos I was the only one in the department, my taught was yes the work load will be reduced a little!
So we exchanged numbers , not up to two months later we started chatting and our chats switched from normal official work , to gossip then , it became sexual , at a point she told me any time we chat she was always dripping on herself, wow , I new she was married so I asked after her hubby she told me he works in another state ,
Well our friendship continued we both enjoyed the chat and everything ,on one occasion I told her I wanted to bang her she smiled and told me she only wanted me to suck her nipps !
I was like ok how are we going to do that she said in the office? Wow!
So I told her to come early the next day.
She came I was already waiting I locked the door behind us and quickly adjusted the curtain , then she rested on the wall I flipped her juggs out and sucked on them

We were at it for like 5minute,then she smiled and left, we continue d chatting,then I invited her to my house,, we picked a day ,and she came over , I banged her so well with lots of tongue action, I came twice on her, her vvj was dripping.

I gave her 10k just to show appreciation ,and we were both cool ,. however ,I discovered she became very possessive of me even in the office, I tried all I could to let her set a boundary for our own good ,but all fell on deaf ears ,I could not even talk to any lady again in the office she would become furious lol .
On one occasion she chatted me and insulted the hell out of me told me how weaked I was ignoring her,as if that was not enough the hooe said she was thinking of reporting me to her hubby !
At that juncture I smiled and told her to go ahead, truth was that I had my dik inside this lady the day she came over to my house and the hubby called asking were she was she lied she was on her way to d market! Even me self shock, I was like report me say I force u to come or u did not collect my 10k for the work wey u do?
Omo I just blocked the chat.
The next day she came over to say goodmorning sir me too I said good morning ma, and it has remained like that since then!
Office parole, with a married woman...hell NO

1 Like

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Caramia2020(m): 5:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Shameless man, spit.

1 Like

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Nedkev(m): 6:09am On Nov 22, 2021
Why sleep with a married woman when there are beautiful singles to nack

2 Likes

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by walesoflyf(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Honestly I don't know why you all are trying to reply the OP or even say anything to him.. You can see he is insulting everyone that tries to make him see what he did was wrong. "He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad". His case is that of the heedless flying following the corpse to the grave.

My two cents.

2 Likes

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by walesoflyf(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Honestly I don't know why you all are trying to reply the OP or even say anything to him.. You can see he is insulting everyone that tries to make him see what he did was wrong. "He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad". His case is that of the heedless fly, following the corpse to the grave.

My two cents.
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 7:09am On Nov 22, 2021
Caramia2020:
Shameless man, spit.

Ogun ki u
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Nedkev:
Why sleep with a married woman when there are beautiful singles to nack

It's a choice between 2 consenting adults abeg carry ur sermon go front
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2021
walesoflyf:
Honestly I don't know why you all are trying to reply the OP or even say anything to him.. You can see he is insulting everyone that tries to make him see what he did was wrong. "He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad". His case is that of the heedless flying following the corpse to the grave.

My two cents.

An idiat sited
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by walesoflyf(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2021
ifinger:

An idiat sited

Your papa idiat!!!. Guy no try insult me ohh i no get chill at all... I go sharply run you now now... angry
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Caramia2020(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2021
ifinger:

Ogun ki u
Smiling, I don't have ur time. Spit
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Nedkev(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2021
ifinger:

Ok continue
It's a choice between 2 consenting adults abeg carry ur sermon go front
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by AroOkigbo(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
anytime you get married somebody will sleep with your wife and it will happen before your eyes and nothing you can do about it.
Could it be that the hubby, while unmarried, was also sleeping with people's wives?
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Danjikanbauchi: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2021
AroOkigbo:

Could it be that the hubby, while unmarried, was also sleeping with people's wives?
who knows, but karma that I know will happen before your eyes and you have nothing to do.
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=Nedkev post=107852201][/quote]
Fk u
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Caramia2020:

Smiling, I don't have ur time. Spit

Like I needed ur time dung
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
walesoflyf:

Your papa idiat!!!. Guy no try insult me ohh i no get chill at all... I go sharply run you now now... angry

I get ur time ogun ki u and ur papa
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by zed7: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Elders before you have warned to stay away from office romance but you people wouldn't listen. Una think say una wise.

As for the married woman part, better go and seek genuine repentance. The curse on your head nor be play.
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
zed7:
Elders before you have warned to stay away from office romance but you people wouldn't listen. Una think say una wise.

As for the married woman part, better go and seek genuine repentance. The curse on your head nor be play.

Remove the wood in your eyes first before u think of others no be me say make bubu use ur future boro money from China
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by walesoflyf(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
ifinger:

I get ur time ogun ki u and ur papa

It's obvious that you're not just into sleeping with people's wives, you have a long standing curse following you everywhere... That I believe accounts for your dementia.

Ehya!... What a pity... I'm even sure, you will be seen as a criminal in your office. grin grin

1 Like

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by gregyboy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
flokii:

It takes strong will and discipline to avoid intimacy with married female colleagues.. surprisingly, they are usually more appealing and they just know the right things to do to arouse sexual feeling in guys.

I won't say the Op has all the fault cos from his writeup, she is the one possesive of him and even threatening him so it's safe to say she initiated the whole affair.

Shut up.. Bro d pikin wen go Bleep your wife never come life

1 Like

Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Rickmann: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
ifinger:
*It was a very weired scenario , it happened that I went on a study leave , resuming after 2yrs I met this lady who had just been employed in my office at first I was indifferent , cos new people are being recruited routinely! On one occasion she approach Ed me and introduce herself to me that we were actually in same department , wow I was glad cos I was the only one in the department, my taught was yes the work load will be reduced a little!
So we exchanged numbers , not up to two months later we started chatting and our chats switched from normal official work , to gossip then , it became sexual , at a point she told me any time we chat she was always dripping on herself, wow , I new she was married so I asked after her hubby she told me he works in another state ,
Well our friendship continued we both enjoyed the chat and everything ,on one occasion I told her I wanted to bang her she smiled and told me she only wanted me to suck her nipps !
I was like ok how are we going to do that she said in the office? Wow!
So I told her to come early the next day.
She came I was already waiting I locked the door behind us and quickly adjusted the curtain , then she rested on the wall I flipped her juggs out and sucked on them

We were at it for like 5minute,then she smiled and left, we continue d chatting,then I invited her to my house,, we picked a day ,and she came over , I banged her so well with lots of tongue action, I came twice on her, her vvj was dripping.

I gave her 10k just to show appreciation ,and we were both cool ,. however ,I discovered she became very possessive of me even in the office, I tried all I could to let her set a boundary for our own good ,but all fell on deaf ears ,I could not even talk to any lady again in the office she would become furious lol .
On one occasion she chatted me and insulted the hell out of me told me how weaked I was ignoring her,as if that was not enough the hooe said she was thinking of reporting me to her hubby !
At that juncture I smiled and told her to go ahead, truth was that I had my dik inside this lady the day she came over to my house and the hubby called asking were she was she lied she was on her way to d market! Even me self shock, I was like report me say I force u to come or u did not collect my 10k for the work wey u do?
Omo I just blocked the chat.
The next day she came over to say goodmorning sir me too I said good morning ma, and it has remained like that since then!

Brace up young man...another hunter will bleep ur wife too o.
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
walesoflyf:

It's obvious that you're not just into sleeping with people's wives, you have a long standing curse following you everywhere... That I believe accounts for your dementia.

Ehya!... What a pity... I'm even sure, you will be seen as a criminal in your office. grin grin

Who is this idiat writing epistle of saint Michael for ogun ki u
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rickmann:

Brace up young man...another hunter will bleep ur wife too o.

Sorry oh u no who de fk ur own as u open mouth waaa baxtad
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by ifinger: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
gregyboy:

Shut up.. Bro d pikin wen go Bleep your wife never come life

Idiat thunder kiu dia
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Rickmann: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
ifinger:

You seem so pained on hearing the truth bro... grin
Re: She loved the sex but forgot we were not married by Rickmann: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
ifinger:

I don't abuse people on social media so have fun ok.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship / See!.... I Will Never Marry! I Don't Think I Will Marry! Women Are Thieves! / A Question That Turned My Office Upside Down Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.