Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:02 AM

FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme (37948 Views)

FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme / Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens / Federal Mortgage Bank Approves 3,000 Housing Scheme For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by obyrich(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2021
Baawaa:

This is not affordable in Abeokuta,I built 3bedrooms flat with less than 6million
How many years ago? Is the cost of land included in the 6m? Are they of the same standard?
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Picker28: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2021
grin grin angry angry angry grin grin
Ndi ara
Affordable indeed
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by maxzzo1(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2021
#dontmake2015mistake
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Housing move wey pple no de see eye at the end of the day! Mtchew
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Baawaa:

This is not affordable in Abeokuta,I built 3bedrooms flat with less than 6million
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Ferdinandu(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2021
They should tell us that Buhari Government has entered real estate business full time.
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by kkgrace: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmmmmmm, it is really unfortunate that despite the hardship in the land occasioned by the hyper galloping inflation rate. The government can still say 9.2 million for one bedroom apartment is affordable for the citizens. This statement conspicuously shows the insensitivity of government to the plights of the masses.
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Blackdisciple(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Useless people they never had the interest of the people at heart.....

Once more, useless people
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by RotrEmmanuel: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2021
chatinent:
One bedroom for ₦9m and it is called affordable?

No vex, can the house protect me from the valleys of the shadows of death?

Anyways, hit me up for research writing services that will pass Turnitin.
in an estate by will be invaded by bandits soon��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by BluntCrazeMan: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-offers-one-bedroom-apartment-for-n9-2m-under-affordable-housing-scheme
The houses were built with over-bloated budgets..
Now, they can't even sell the houses again.
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by Chiefsir(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ulunne777:
You can't shame the shameless at all.

Even 4m I will not pay.

Who in his right sense will have a plot of land and even build one bedroom on it.This govt is very wasteful.ppl that should debut high rise buildings and allocate apartments instead.What's with wasting land that should be for agriculture,green area and industrialisation purposes?

You took the words out of my mouth! Land wasting. A government project of such magnitude should focus on high rise buildings not flats.
Re: FG Offers One Bedroom Apartment For ₦9.2m Under Affordable Housing Scheme by chiefobdk2: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
chatinent:
One bedroom for ₦9m and it is called affordable?

No vex, can the house protect me from the valleys of the shadows of death?

Anyways, hit me up for research writing services that will pass Turnitin.

9 million wil l build a beautiful 4 rooms and parlor

This house belongs to a friend.. Upto this point he never spent 3.5 million..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3AD Nightclub In Otta, Ogun On Fire / Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo) / Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.