Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,465 members, 7,944,309 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

~` - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / ~` (1741 Views)

Ps2 For Sell Or Swap For Android Phone / Used Nitendo Pal Game For Sale or swap / Mp 3 Player For Sale Or Swap With Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~` by Dotmanmcdon(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
rottennaija:

I'll get it soon. I'm working seriously on it.
Please let me know howfar, cause am also in need of one and I can't just go to computer village without contacting the seller.
Re: ~` by Realtalk20: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dotmanmcdon:

Bro have you gotten the lappy, am also looking forward to buy. Would have gone for this but the distance is the barrier. Am currently at ibadan

Chai una carry una laptop.talk come derail my thread o grin

I wan sell my own here o
cry
Re: ~` by rottennaija(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dotmanmcdon:

Please let me know howfar, cause am also in need of one and I can't just go to computer village without contacting the seller.

Ok.
Re: ~` by Dotmanmcdon(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Realtalk20:

Chai una carry una laptop.talk come derail my thread o grin

I wan sell my own here o
cry
Bro no vex for us I for buy your own but na ph wey u dey mush tinz up.
Re: ~` by Realtalk20: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dotmanmcdon:

Bro no vex for us I for buy your own but na ph wey u dey mush tinz up.

You no get anyone wey you trust wey dey here ni?

I can use gigm to send to Lagos for you I can video call so you see my face sef and record everything if you want
Re: ~` by Dotmanmcdon(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Realtalk20:

You no get anyone wey you trust wey dey here ni?

I can use gigm to send to Lagos for you I can video call so you see my face sef and record everything if you want
Drop WhatsApp bro
Re: ~` by Realtalk20: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dotmanmcdon:

Drop WhatsApp bro

Bros dm me yours of drop yours na I dey fear scammers stealing my number and calling I won 1 billion
Re: ~` by Michaelcas(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Realtalk20:

System is available , I am just not in a hurry to sell

Looking at the current dollar rate my system is very very cheap . Forget nairaland guys alot of them o to buy cheap systems at the end of the day .

That how one guy called me yesterday and ended buying an 8gb ram indian made Asus tuf system.

Laugh wan kill me yesterday. grin

Do you know why I don't bother arguing with them? Alot of these guys here are not tech saavy .

They don't know an original GTX 960 can out perform these useless chipped china made1060ti in benchmarks.

They just don't understand. This is why some months down the line they start having over heating issues.

grin
you're correct sha, I'm saving up for a PC from Amazon, e dey costly sha, so i de reason to sell my Gaming console for it, or not
Re: ~` by Michaelcas(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
rottennaija:

I'm interested in this. Can I see more pix?
I've got Xbox one S sha with like 23games and controller
Re: ~` by Realtalk20: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Michaelcas:
you're correct sha, I'm saving up for a PC from Amazon, e dey costly sha, so i de reason to sell my Gaming console for it, or not

Your number doesnt go at all, what condition is your system in and how much are you willing to add on top? how many discs?
Re: ~` by Michaelcas(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Realtalk20:

Your number doesnt go at all, what condition is your system in and how much are you willing to add on top? how many discs?
e be like say na glo issues, they're usually mad, drop yours make i chat you up on WhatsApp
Re: ~` by Realtalk20: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Michaelcas:
e be like say na glo issues, they're usually mad, drop yours make i chat you up on WhatsApp

I go dm you now mine not good to drop number publicly
Re: ~` by Michaelcas(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Realtalk20:

I go dm you now mine not good to drop number publicly
okay man, no problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Clean Phat Psp For Sale / Need Used Ps3 In Excellent Working Condition: Preferably A Slim 120gb & Big 80g / Ps4 Games, Charging Dock And Earphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.