Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,605 members, 7,937,724 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

“I Wish Your Marriage To Ropo Will Be The Last But I Doubt”,kwam1’s Friend Basia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wish Your Marriage To Ropo Will Be The Last But I Doubt”,kwam1’s Friend Basia (752 Views)

Bolaji Basia: K1 Bought N20m Piece Of Land For Me / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wish Your Marriage To Ropo Will Be The Last But I Doubt”,kwam1’s Friend Basia by Oleys: 1:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Canada-based businessman and show promoter, Bolaji Saheed Basia, has shared an unusual congratulatory message to King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal and his new wife, Emmanuella Ropo, following their wedding a few days ago.

Basia, who is close friends with KWAM1 and even revealed earlier this year that the Fuji star gifted him a piece of land worth 20 million Naira, took to Instagram to celebrate the new couple.

Bolaji Basia took to social media to wish his Kwam 1 and his new wife a happy married life but remember this is not Kwam 1’s first marriage or first wife. The socialite stated that he wishes that this will be the last marriage of Kwam 1 but he knows that that is not possible.

In as much as he knows that that is not possible, he stated that his friend should try his best not to dump one new wife for another since he has been blessed with the grace to marry as many as possible.

This comment comes a few days after the fuji star got married to his new wife Emmanuella Ropo. The wedding celebration was a big one and Basia stated that he couldn’t be a part of the wedding ceremony because of other things but he will be available when a new baby arrives.

"I want to wish your new wife to be the last but I know that may not be possible" Show promoter Bolaji Basia sends unusual congratulatory message to KWAM1 and his new wife

See post below;

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/11/22/i-wish-your-marriage-to-ropo-will-be-the-last-but-i-doubt-kwam1s-friend-bolaji-basia-sends-unusual-congratulatory-message-pics/

Re: “I Wish Your Marriage To Ropo Will Be The Last But I Doubt”,kwam1’s Friend Basia by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Bolaji, flesh and blood did not reveal this truth to you. Hold your peace!
Thiss is the best felicitation KWAM1 has received so far. Very brutally honest. Give or take, I give KWAM1 two years tops, before he picks up another Ocha ka amaka.
Re: “I Wish Your Marriage To Ropo Will Be The Last But I Doubt”,kwam1’s Friend Basia by olus01(m): 4:27am On Nov 22, 2021
What will be will, irrespective of anything
Re: “I Wish Your Marriage To Ropo Will Be The Last But I Doubt”,kwam1’s Friend Basia by CUMIN: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2021
This woman already have 3 children...why didn't she stayed in her former husband house
Re: “I Wish Your Marriage To Ropo Will Be The Last But I Doubt”,kwam1’s Friend Basia by SocialJustice: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2021
No be to dey marry dey go before? Wetin them dey use woman do again.

(1) (Reply)

3 Celebrities With The Most Expensive Houses In Banana Island / / Chai This Yoruba Girl’s Heart Has Finally Bin Captured By An Igbo Man ”iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.