Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,239 members, 7,977,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:02 PM

Land Grabbers(omo Onile) In Eleko Ibeju Lekki Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Grabbers(omo Onile) In Eleko Ibeju Lekki Lagos (297 Views)

Omo-Onile Signing Fees In Lagos / Omo Onile In Lagos State: Share Your Experiences / Land Grabbers (Omo Onile) Storm Idimu, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Grabbers(omo Onile) In Eleko Ibeju Lekki Lagos by chccho(m): 1:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Hello fellow NLs, pls these omo onile boys (land grabbers) are giving me serious nightmare.
I have 2plots of land close to the refinery in eleko lekki axis. The land is fenced and has been kept for a while all of a sudden these omo onile started troubling me now that its time to use it saying we owe them some money. After dragging and dragging we held a meeting with them, called some of their family elders and we all agreed to settle them with additional 200k. I have paid this 200k, signed agreement with these boys and some of their elders. Only for these boys after about 3-4months later to go back to the land again and write "this land is not for sale" again they are now demanding for N1m!!! Saying they dont agree to the initial 200k given.
i have reported to the closest police station there but i want to know if the land grabbers ministry setup by LASG can deal with these miscreants for me.
Pls anyone with useful info can share.
Re: Land Grabbers(omo Onile) In Eleko Ibeju Lekki Lagos by chccho(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Land Grabbers(omo Onile) In Eleko Ibeju Lekki Lagos by chccho(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Land Grabbers(omo Onile) In Eleko Ibeju Lekki Lagos by chccho(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Pls help ooo
Re: Land Grabbers(omo Onile) In Eleko Ibeju Lekki Lagos by chccho(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2021
No man is an island
Anyone who has handled this pls advise
Re: Land Grabbers(omo Onile) In Eleko Ibeju Lekki Lagos by chccho(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
sad
Re: Land Grabbers(omo Onile) In Eleko Ibeju Lekki Lagos by chccho(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Land Grabbers(omo Onile) In Eleko Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Dashlish12: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is why it good to always build a mini-space on the land for accomodation and put some fulani on the said land to be rearing cattle for u (maybe 2-4). And secondly when making payments to omo-onile try to pay them in CASH And not som sort some of transfer with your LAWYER Present with video evidence of u presenting money to the family, I got plenty clients that this approach has safe. Anyways if u need land in that axis either plots or acres(lacamapagne tropicana beach resort axis) direct from the family, u can mention me please
Re: Land Grabbers(omo Onile) In Eleko Ibeju Lekki Lagos by chccho(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Dashlish12:
This is why it good to always build a mini-space on the land for accomodation and put some fulani on the said land to be rearing cattle for u (maybe 2-4). And secondly when making payments to omo-onile try to pay them in CASH And not som sort some of transfer with your LAWYER Present with video evidence of u presenting money to the family, I got plenty clients that this approach has safe. Anyways if u need land in that axis either plots or acres(lacamapagne tropicana beach resort axis) direct from the family, u can mention me please
Pls i need reasonable suggestions, yours doesn't help

(1) (Reply)

Available / 7 Unseen Dangers Of Real Estate Investment: 2022 Review / 107 Hectares Lugbe East For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.