Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,846 members, 7,889,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Is The Best ATM Card To Link With Paypal Acct And The Bank That Issues It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best ATM Card To Link With Paypal Acct And The Bank That Issues It. (356 Views)

How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card / Best ATM Service You've Had. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best ATM Card To Link With Paypal Acct And The Bank That Issues It. by Wtason: 3:55am On Nov 22, 2021
What is the best ATM card to link with Paypal account and the bank that issues it.

Please help me out with this situation. I find it difficult to link my ATM car to my PayPal account, have try UBA, GTB MasterCard and FCMB, Access bank visa card none of it Successful.
Re: What Is The Best ATM Card To Link With Paypal Acct And The Bank That Issues It. by AdesinaOlajide(m): 5:05am On Nov 22, 2021
I use the cards you listed there and all work...ensure you have some change in the cards, about #1,000.
PayPal would make a deduction to confirm the cards and also refund it once that is done.
Re: What Is The Best ATM Card To Link With Paypal Acct And The Bank That Issues It. by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Ensure the PayPal billing address is same as that of the card.
Re: What Is The Best ATM Card To Link With Paypal Acct And The Bank That Issues It. by Greenleaf247: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Wtason:
What is the best ATM card to link with Paypal account and the bank that issues it.

Please help me out with this situation. I find it difficult to link my ATM car to my PayPal account, have try UBA, GTB MasterCard and FCMB, Access bank visa card none of it Successful.

If it just for verification purposes use barter virtual card but if you wan use m withdraw use UBA Africa card
Re: What Is The Best ATM Card To Link With Paypal Acct And The Bank That Issues It. by Wtason: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
AdesinaOlajide:
I use the cards you listed there and all work...ensure you have some change in the cards, about #1,000.
PayPal would make a deduction to confirm the cards and also refund it once that is done.

Thanks Bro AdesinaOlajide. They just deducting my money without sending confirmation code. I tired of this situation

paddyDIGITAL:
Ensure the PayPal billing address is same as that of the card.

Hmm, I thought, I first made a mistake of it before I make a correction

Greenleaf247:

If it just for verification purposes use barter virtual card but if you wan use m withdraw use UBA Africa card

Thanks. I will try your method out.

Thanks everyone for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Challenges Of Operating Chemist Shop / Start A Mini Franchise Business Of Your Own / Never Heard System To Earn Passive $5-10 Daily Without Investment..!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.